Page 52 of 72 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1433

Thread: 2020 Premier Club SAP

See some clubs have expression of interest for next years SAP

Quote Originally Posted by samcan View Post
    thats pretty early.i remember charlestown were always one of the first out.who is out there?

Quote Originally Posted by finzee View Post
    hey Cobra,
    1st edgy kept passing to big kid at the front who scored all the goals. Not sure what the back 3 were doing

Then they went long ball, no skill there. And we had 100 shots to 7 unlucky.

Finally ref favoured edgy... did the kids also cry? that one always amazes me.

anyway, i think weve covered the standard tragic excuse culture
    You should all be ashamed of yourselves. A bunch of adults belittling children’s football and children who cry. FFS a lot of you need to grow up.

The worst thing northern did is give SAP to the clubs. You have all shown exactly why that is the reason. Too busy big noting yourselves and putting others down. That’s the type of footballers you are creating.

Smart parents guide their kids, give them goals for game day, praise them when they achieve those goals and ignore the rubbish that goes on, INCLUDING posting scores when you’ve all been told not to.

If you are bickering about SAP god help you all if you want them to actually make it somewhere with their football, it’s a bloody longer road then the first 4 years.

TLR: Grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by samcan View Post
    Yeh, I've seen some posts on facebook and updates on team pages.

Not sure whether to collate them here like I did for this season or create another thread for it.

Quote Originally Posted by KITZ View Post
    You should all be ashamed of yourselves. A bunch of adults belittling children’s football and children who cry. FFS a lot of you need to grow up.

The worst thing northern did is give SAP to the clubs. You have all shown exactly why that is the reason. Too busy big noting yourselves and putting others down. That’s the type of footballers you are creating.

Smart parents guide their kids, give them goals for game day, praise them when they achieve those goals and ignore the rubbish that goes on, INCLUDING posting scores when you’ve all been told not to.

If you are bickering about SAP god help you all if you want them to actually make it somewhere with their football, it’s a bloody longer road then the first 4 years.

TLR: Grow up!
    The fact YOU give them goals for the day highlights that you are just as bad as the others you have had a rant about. You should just let them play and let the coach. Right?

Also you have stated the worst thing Northern did was give the SAP to the clubs? Realistically Northern didn't actually run SAP anyway only the Emerging Jets and TSP, the clubs have always coached the majority of younger age groups.

SAP has been around a long time before clubs took it over. Northern has been running SAP for ages with teams coming from the Associations. Whole NET v SAP came about as Newcastle Football wanted more teams then what northern would allow in SAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Yeh, I've seen some posts on facebook and updates on team pages.

Not sure whether to collate them here like I did for this season or create another thread for it.
    id say just do it here it may get the thread back on track.

2021 SAP Expression of Interest Links/Details:

Charlestown Azzurri
    Charlestown Azzurri are currently taking Expressions of Interest for the 2021 Skills Acquisition Program (SAP)
    Age groups include;
    SAP Under 9, 10, 11 and 12 Years
    All current Charlestown Azzurri players MUST register their expressions of interest to partake in the 2021 program
    2021 Skill Acquisition Program (SAP)
    SAP is a key component of Football Federation Australia’s National Curriculum, designed to accelerate the skill development of identified players between the critical ages of 9 to 13.
    SAP’s aim is to provide the necessary technical ‘tools’ to be able to play the game at the highest possible level with a focus on functional game skills, with an immediate skills transfer into positioning and small-sided games being an absolute requirement.
    The FFA Skill Acquisition training program focuses upon developing four core skills when in possession of the ball:
    * Striking the ball. This includes all forms of striking the ball such as short/long passing, shooting and crossing.
    * First Touch. Controlling the ball with all allowed body parts.
    * 1v1
    * Running with the ball.
    To register an expression of interest for 2021 SAP program please email :
    CharlestownAzzurri.Sap@gmail.com
    Please include :
    Name :
    Date Of Birth :
    Age Group :
    Current Club :
    Playing History :
    Parent Contact Details :
    Kind Regards
    David Romeo
    Charlestown Azzurri
    SAP Coordinator

Edgeworth Eagles: Link
    Expressions of Interest - Edgeworth Eagles SAP 2021
    Players interested in trialling for the 2021 Skills Acquisition Program (SAP) with Edgeworth Eagles Football Club are encouraged to register their details by completing the following form.

Trial dates will be advised via email and on the Edgeworth Eagles Football Club Facebook Page.

Additionally, pre-trial training invitations may be offered to selected age group Applicants

Broadmeadow Magic - Link
    TRIAL UPDATE- Have you got what it takes to be a Magic footballer?
    Broadmeadow Magic are inviting Expressions of Interest for dedicated and talented footballers to join our Skills Acquisition Program (SAP) teams for the 2021 season. With experienced, qualified and highly dedicated coaches, Magic pride ourselves on delivering an elite development pathway for players within our SAP program. We are looking for outfield players and dedicated goalkeepers in the following age groups:
     Under 9
     Under 10
     Under 11; and
     Under 12
    What is SAP?
    SAP is designed to accelerate the skill development of identified talented players between the ages of 8 and 12 years. As part of the Broadmeadow Magic senior club, SAP underpins our highly successful youth structure and aims to provide the best young players in the region with the opportunity to play at the club all the way through to senior football.
    If you are feel you have what it takes to become a Magic SAP footballer for the 2021 season, fill in the form below. Existing players within our current SAP program do not need to complete the form, each player will receive an email from directly from the club.

2021 SAP Expression of Interest Links/Details

Maitland Magpies: Link
    Maitland FC NPL 2021
    Maitland FC, is dedicated to Excellence in Football and the personal development of players. The Club seeks to promote and improve the game by creating a culture of Sportsmanship, Opportunity, Player Development, Facility Development, Professionalism and Friendship.

Maitland FC will have the following teams competing in the Northern NSW NPL for 2021:

U18, Reserve Grade and First Grade
    Youth will be participating in the U13, U14, U15 and U16 age groups.
    SAP teams will compete in the 2021 Premier Clubs SAP Metropolitan, participating in U9, U10, U11 & U12 age groups
    Selection/Trials
    We would like to invite players born in all of the Youth, SAP and Senior age groups wishing to trial for a position in our 2021 NPL Program to register your interest by completing and submitting the Expression Of Interest form here.

Coaching Staff will attend club matches over the coming weeks to observe those who reply.

Adamstown Rosebud - Link
    Here’s your chance to pull on the famous red and green Rosebud jersey.
    If you want to play for Adamstown Rosebud, the most famous club in the Northern NPL, please fill in the below form.
    We will hold open trials for our 2021 SAP teams and under 13 Youth NPL squad.
    Positions in all other NPL squads from under 14 up will be by invitation only.
    We look forward to seeing your applications.
    Any inquiries should be directed to our club Technical Director at coaching@adamstownrosebudfc.org.au.

Valentine Phoenix - Link
    Valentine FC are now taking expressions of interest from players to participate in our SAP (Skill Acquisition Program) for season 2021. Please register your details in the form below.

South Cardiff Gunners - Link
    South Cardiff FC are currently taking expressions of interest from players for the 2021 season for all grades from the SAP 9s all the way up to our U18s. This form is for NEW players who are interested in becoming a gunner in 2021 as well as RETURNING players who want to remain with the gunners next season.
    At South Cardiff we pride ourselves on our philosophy of youth development and our high quality set up throughout the club. This professional program empowers players to develop not only into good footballers but great people off the pitch, allowing youth to perform to the best of their ability both on the field and in life. So, if you are interested in joining our great club or remaining a part of our family for 2021 please fill out the form linked below!

If I have missed any clubs that have advertised - please post them yourselves or forward me the links and I'll get as much detail on here as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    If I have missed any clubs that have advertised - please post them yourselves or forward me the links and I'll get as much detail on here as possible.
    thanks for posting that information aegon.

Must be time to start collecting money to pay the seniors 😂

That's all the leading Clubs except Olympic and Jaffas. I wonder how far off they are

Quote Originally Posted by finzee View Post
    hey Cobra,
    1st edgy kept passing to big kid at the front who scored all the goals. Not sure what the back 3 were doing

Then they went long ball, no skill there. And we had 100 shots to 7 unlucky.

Finally ref favoured edgy... did the kids also cry? that one always amazes me.

anyway, i think weve covered the standard tragic excuse culture
    Hey Finzee,
    It aint got nothing to do with me
    what team or age are you referring to ??
    your post sounds that your backing edgy, no wait magic.... oh hang on edgy...

im just reading and laughing at this thread
    Last edited by cobra23; 18-08-2020 at 11:16 AM. Reason: bb

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Must be time to start collecting money to pay the seniors 😂
    Cha Ching