Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Joey 'JOWIC' Champness thread

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    A proper club would have sacked Champness and never allow him or Nabbout to ever play for us again.
    We aren't. But still, no "proper" club gets their feelings hurt so easily and acts like children.
    Jowic wants to go the US and do his thing, we have done the right thing by him and locked him down so that no other club can benefit from the situation straight away. Simple and smart.

Nabbout didn't want to come and earn peanuts and collect wooden spoons. Only a terrible person bwouod begrudge him signing for a better club.

If they both want to come back in the future, they've done nothing to offend the fans in my opinion. We let ex-gypos in the door, why wouldn't we allow people who live in actual houses that don't relocate to play for us?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Well, well, well...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    We aren't. But still, no "proper" club gets their feelings hurt so easily and acts like children.
    Jowic wants to go the US and do his thing, we have done the right thing by him and locked him down so that no other club can benefit from the situation straight away. Simple and smart.

Nabbout didn't want to come and earn peanuts and collect wooden spoons. Only a terrible person bwouod begrudge him signing for a better club.

If they both want to come back in the future, they've done nothing to offend the fans in my opinion. We let ex-gypos in the door, why wouldn't we allow people who live in actual houses that don't relocate to play for us?
    You really are a gullible leftard twat. Just leave and go to the coasties ffs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post

You too big for Jets Jowic now you are superstar rappa? There will money just not from Chaina

OK, so get this: he's actually a pretty good footballer.

I hope the Jets do the right thing and release Joey from his contract.

Bringing him back will just ruin the kids career and do little if anything to get th Jets off the bottom of the table.