Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 19/20 HAL Round 5 | Newcastle Jets v Perth Glory | Sat 9/11/19 1700

Useless. How can professional footballers misplace soo many passes or not look before passes

Ffs

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    His workrate and movement is good which is better then the other players for that role atm
    His off the ball work is fantastic, as is his workrate & positive movement with the ball. His finishing is just.... very Newcastle Jets.

I’m a fan of the kid, lovely fella too, but needs to grab those opportunities. I think he still can, needs to bang in 1 & then hopefully his confidence lifts. Although I feel like people have probably been saying this about him for the last 5 years.

Player of the Match voting

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8QMF28F
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 09-11-2019 at 08:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Useless. How can professional footballers misplace soo many passes or not look before passes
    We played well. I'm just sick of playing well and still losing or drawing

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Player of the Match voting

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KZF8F7Y
    No Arroyo ?

Arroyo was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post
    Arroyo was pretty good.
    I was gonna vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    No Arroyo ?
    Yeah the survey stuffed up when I added the reserved.

Use this link

The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Yeah the survey stuffed up when I added the reserved.

Use this link

The Survey is a poor nickname when you already have one.

And I just blamed pv4 the other week. I am pretty sure it was his fault.

Corresponding game last season Perth got in front and wasted interminable time to get the result.
    We were careless and didn't shut the game down, someone needed to put their foot on the ball.
    And JK got caught ball watching again.

The Survey is a poor nickname when you already have one.

And I just blamed pv4 the other week. I am pretty sure it was his fault.
    Unfortunately survey was my idea and is mine to manage. All mistakes are my fault so I've got to cop the criticism and blame
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 09-11-2019 at 08:58 PM.

His workrate and movement is good which is better then the other players for that role atm
    Totally agree with this, he ran his arse off all game in attack and defence. One of our best tonight.

We played well tonight, just lacked the same pressure in the second half. Surprised it took Perth as long to score as it did TBF.

Can anyone else take free kicks and corners though? Diminis way too wayward.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    We played well tonight, just lacked the same pressure in the second half. Surprised it took Perth as long to score as it did TBF.

Can anyone else take free kicks and corners though? Diminis way too wayward.
    Hasnt scored 1 free kick since joining the club, 100% time for someone else to take em
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Banned
    Why does everyone think we played well tonight??

To me we were 2nd best all game

We did defend well and kept Perth to only a few chances

But the reality is on the balance if play we were lucky to get a point

On another day our opponent puts more than 1 past us

As for Fitzuseless what can I say . Not a professional footballer at HAL level says 4 other clubs and he proved it again today

We did look much better in attack playing on the counter more than we have in the last 18 months
    It was a joy to not have to see Simi take 4000 touches a half for a change

i have some thoughts.

1. Jackson played well. Better than Boogaard has been all season. Amazing what picking a player in his preferred position will do. please take note all the Johnny K haterz.

2. Perth were poor. Jets were poor. Not much else to carry on about,

3. Castro was out of the game by 30 mins. Thought Johnny K did as well as anyone on him. Yep he popped up for the goal. but in games past he has owned us, today didnt think he was anything special.

4. The big man up front got through some work. Chased, ran, closed down, attacked. My goodness what a world we could live in seeing Wessi look after him. Made so may clever decisions on the ball, when to play through when t hold up. think hes a real clever player. he has no help at the moment.

5. Ugabooga is still our best player and its not even close. Id rather a bloke fail trying something than fail by being nothing. Ugabooga plays forward, he attacks, he wants to get goals. it doesnt always come off, but no one else on that team even bothers to try.

6. Dimi gets himself into space a lot i dont think his teammates know where he is though. might be something to look into at training.

7. When you have a man advantage the opposition coach usually picks a player you are ok with leaving the ball with. there is nothing more embarrassing in football than being the bloke that the opposition coach doesnt worry about. tonight that was Miller and he proved Popovic right. bloke was the weakest link on that team. my goodness the last 15 mins from him were horrible.

8. Active was good, crowd was poor. Gypo CEO needs to get to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    i have some thoughts.

1. Jackson played well. Better than Boogaard has been all season. Amazing what picking a player in his preferred position will do. please take note all the Johnny K haterz.

3. Castro was out of the game by 30 mins. Thought Johnny K did as well as anyone on him. Yep he popped up for the goal. but in games past he has owned us, today didnt think he was anything special.

4. The big man up front got through some work. Chased, ran, closed down, attacked. My goodness what a world we could live in seeing Wessi look after him. Made so may clever decisions on the ball, when to play through when t hold up. think hes a real clever player. he has no help at the moment.

5. Ugabooga is still our best player and its not even close. Id rather a bloke fail trying something than fail by being nothing. Ugabooga plays forward, he attacks, he wants to get goals. it doesnt always come off, but no one else on that team even bothers to try.

6. Dimi gets himself into space a lot i dont think his teammates know where he is though. might be something to look into at training.

7. When you have a man advantage the opposition coach usually picks a player you are ok with leaving the ball with. there is nothing more embarrassing in football than being the bloke that the opposition coach doesnt worry about. tonight that was Miller and he proved Popovic right. bloke was the weakest link on that team. my goodness the last 15 mins from him were horrible.

All good points but Johnny K will always only play FB while Ernie is in charge and no matter how good he plays it unbalances the team
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Also:
    Griff, Stu, Jobe, Kanta, Hoff.

Sit yo ass down before replying.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    i have some thoughts.

It’s like you’re reading my mind.