Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
Wait.. We are missing our back up LB so you think it's a good idea to move our starting RB further up the pitch and move our LB across to the right side.

Basically, weaken the left side, as well as weaken the centre with Boogs back and hope that another fullback in attack (which would make us starting with 2 RBs in our front 3) will help us score goals?

That's a very hard No from me.
Understand your thoughts. But the facts are, we are on 2 points from 4 games. Lose another game and we are in deep you know what. We need points, we have a really good player in Wes H out til January. We need to be in the mix before he comes back, let's not give everyone a headstart.

Basically we are going to be weaker anyway we have 3 players unavailable this week plus the 2 attacking players that are already out. Thats 5 out, 3 off which are attack minded players, so we need to look at options.

Western United are an older team, probably the oldest in the league. Why not throw some pace at them?Especially with Durante and Gulum at the back and No Risdon available.

Miller best strengths are with the ball, he isn't in our top 5 defenders. Against Adelaide he constantly got caught too high up the park. Troisi and McGree killed us when the space opened up.

The only other option could be to keep john k as left back and give Pat Langlois an opportunity at right back. Miller for me at right wing is a must, thurgate at cm is a must for me as well. Pace and sharpness to combat the older Western United