Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gender reveals - aka Assholes clubhouse

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    I've also got one more that I shudder to even talk about.

It's called a "Huck's party". It's when an idiot bloke decides to settle down in marriage but instead of finding a loving life partner he has chosen one that clearly doesn't trust him.

So instead of allowing the men to enjoy themselves on a night of fun and frivolities the women also attend/chaperone the men and ruin the entire ****ing thing.
    oh these people can all burn the **** in hell.
    these are also the same assholes that go on to have gender reveal ceremonies.

speaking of which.....here are some more bogan assholes.

This might actually be the best one yet as its presented as one of those Taiwanese animated news clips that were all the rage a few years ago.

Last edited by plague; 14-11-2019 at 09:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    that's rich coming from someone who holidays as a sex pest in Thailand

I don't get such all these types of parties.

End of the day we are conceived by two having a root in the back of a old panel van or in the toilets of the JR......We spend 20 odd years growing and the other 60 years to either end up as worm food or fertilizer.

Why celebrate certain milestones in amongst this boggles my mind

Banned
    that's rich coming from someone who holidays as a sex pest in Thailand
    Thai government have ID cards for all their citizens

Women have Mrs or Miss next to their name depending on married status or not

Men have Mr next to their name.

That includes the guys in frocks regardless of what state they are in they still men in the eyes of the government and the Alphabet people there accept that

So facts would tend 2 back up my claim

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Can I also add "joint baby showers" where the father not only attends the baby shower but also invites other male friends to attend?
    I had what seemed like it was going to be a civil conversation about this, turned into a heated argument, with a former coworker. Apparently according to her, a baby shower featuring both men and women is not allowed to be called a Baby Shower but instead a "Bay-BQ" or "Baby Sprinkle", but moreso the first one. She was ferociously defending this opinion, I couldn't fathom a lot of things that went down during all of it. She couldn't answer my question of what if the Bay-BQ did not feature a BBQ, and I was labelled an anti-feminist for questioning it.
    OK

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Thai government have ID cards for all their citizens

Women have Mrs or Miss next to their name depending on married status or not

Men have Mr next to their name.

That includes the guys in frocks regardless of what state they are in they still men in the eyes of the government and the Alphabet people there accept that

So facts would tend 2 back up my claim
    so do you check their ID before payment or when?

Banned
    so do you check their ID before payment or when?
    Don't need to

****ing blokes ain't my thing

Member out on holidays having a different type of gender reveal ceremony.

Great thread Plague.

Latest farce is apparently the guys have to buy the wife a "Push Present" as a reward for doing what comes naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Great thread Plague.

Latest farce is apparently the guys have to buy the wife a "Push Present" as a reward for doing what comes naturally.
    Also the "babymoon" - a holiday away when the woman is super pregnant, specifically designed around not having sex during.

Plaguesey, I have some distressing news. Your fellow podcast pal, me, was brought along on the wkend to what I was told was a pool party with the kids. My interpretation was it was to celebrate the hosts daughters birthday, or that the hosts got a new pool and invited everyone over. I get there, however, and am told it is a Pool Party to welcome the new baby arriving soon, and then have multiple people throughout lecturing me on how it can't be called a Baby Shower because men are also invited, and also that you wouldn't go for a swim at a baby shower. I was tricked into going to a baby shower. Luckily I was just able to mind the kids in the pool, and then was able to convince mrs v4 that little kid was cold and we needed to go home early. But apparently now we have to beware of pool parties too. These absurdities are spreading like birds, there is no stopping them.
    OK

it can't be called a Baby Shower because men are also invited
    Is that not blatant sexism?

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Also the "babymoon" - a holiday away when the woman is super pregnant, specifically designed around not having sex during.

Plaguesey, I have some distressing news. Your fellow podcast pal, me, was brought along on the wkend to what I was told was a pool party with the kids. My interpretation was it was to celebrate the hosts daughters birthday, or that the hosts got a new pool and invited everyone over. I get there, however, and am told it is a Pool Party to welcome the new baby arriving soon, and then have multiple people throughout lecturing me on how it can't be called a Baby Shower because men are also invited, and also that you wouldn't go for a swim at a baby shower. I was tricked into going to a baby shower. Luckily I was just able to mind the kids in the pool, and then was able to convince mrs v4 that little kid was cold and we needed to go home early. But apparently now we have to beware of pool parties too. These absurdities are spreading like birds, there is no stopping them.
    Oh jeeeeez.. What has SD got planned for his next one?

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post

Get a divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Is that not blatant sexism?
    See my post a few above.. I was called an anti-feminist for questioning if it would still be called a "Bay-BQ" if there was no BBQ taking place.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Get a divorce.
    The more I think about it, the more I am concluding my wife is actually a bird.
    OK

the only way forward as I see it, is to combine the weather thread and this thread so that we have gender sacrifice parties, drowning unborn babies in a pool, possibly with married gay couples doing the ritual

this is the only way to prevent bushfires

the only way forward as I see it, is to combine the weather thread and this thread so that we have gender sacrifice parties, drowning unborn babies in a pool, possibly with married gay couples doing the ritual

this is the only way to prevent bushfires
    if we're being honest though id rather prevent gender reveal ceremonies than bushfires. at least people can put their lives back together after bushfires.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

if I recall correctly, a certain forum poster from years gone by combined revealing genders and bushfires

the smell of burning pubic hair is something etched into my brain

https://twitter.com/i/status/1197231835941679104

look at these assholes.
    why do we need 2 confetti bombs?
    are these assholes having twins? or is it just some bullshit where they need to share the news evenly like a joint ****ing bank account.
    thinking of starting a new thread about assholes with joint bank accounts but we'll stick in this lane for a bit.
    Seems like I am WRONG