Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 106

Thread: 19/20 HAL Round 11 | Perth Glory v Newcastle Jets | Sat 21/12/19 1930

  1. #21
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    How much time and money would we save if we just forfeited this match?
    Where's the fun in that? We always love our holiday to perth, we probably get a night out on the town without wives and Perth get an easy 3 points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,449
    Oh kanta

  3. #23
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Selling Vujica ended up being a really bad decision.
    did we even sell him?
    didnt we just let him walk?
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  4. #24
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    im not even blaming him but has Moss ever even saved a pen?
    legit he must have the worst save % in the league yeah?
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  5. #25
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    did we even sell him?
    didnt we just let him walk?
    Sorry, you are correct. I meant we realised him from his contract to sign for another club for free. Merrick must have really not liked him or he was one of the only players who got offers elsewhere and we really needed to cut wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,738
    Remember when people were unhappy about us being linked to Chianese... Dude would be our No1 attacker if he'd made the move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  7. #27
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Sorry, you are correct. I meant we realised him from his contract to sign for another club for free. Merrick must have really not liked him or he was one of the only players who got offers elsewhere and we really needed to cut wages.
    Merrick didn't rate him. So obvious and he was replaced by a guy who cant play in summer

  8. #28
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,738
    What was the go with Fornaroli diving and taking out Jackson before the penalty?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  9. #29
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    What was the go with Fornaroli diving and taking out Jackson before the penalty?
    Surprised it wasn't called as a penalty there and then

    No way we were gonna get that overturned though

    That being said we can get something from this game

    We given Perth their goals
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    4,920
    Took Johnny K 45 seconds this time...

  11. #31
    космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1991
    Posts
    456,915,954
    that's some next level shit defending right there

  12. #32
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Surprised it wasn't called as a penalty there and then

    No way we were gonna get that overturned though

    That being said we can get something from this game

    We given Perth their goals
    But he took Jackson out, how would that have been a penalty? I thought VAR might have looked at that. If Bruno doesn't take Jackson out then he's standing pretty close to where the run is made.

    Also, I wanted to smack Fornaroli for rolling around trying to force the ref into sending Jackson off for a second yellow. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,624
    Katroumbis.. Why?

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,449
    That was all different levels of terrible. Why can we not even make passes when there is no pressure?

  15. #35
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,738
    We should play with an actual goalkeeper in goals next week rather than whichever coach this guy is. Should have saved 2 of those goals and the penalty wasn't great either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  16. #36
    Senior Member Retro Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,303
    Not a bad slot there from Dimi Ugarkovic.

  17. #37
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,205
    Is that the first shot on target Sugar has had in 2 ****ing years Jeterpool???
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  18. #38
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    But he took Jackson out, how would that have been a penalty? I thought VAR might have looked at that. If Bruno doesn't take Jackson out then he's standing pretty close to where the run is made.

    Also, I wanted to smack Fornaroli for rolling around trying to force the ref into sending Jackson off for a second yellow. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.
    It the Jets it Fornaroli.
    Surprising the pen wasn't given for a foul on Fornaroli

    As for Fornaroli trying to get him sent off. FMD we don't have players that ****ing smart. Can't even delay a free kick FFS
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,449
    I wonder how big the odds were before the game for topor AND uga scoring.

  20. #40
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    It the Jets it Fornaroli.
    Surprising the pen wasn't given for a foul on Fornaroli

    As for Fornaroli trying to get him sent off. FMD we don't have players that ****ing smart. Can't even delay a free kick FFS
    He's got 3 goals this year. Dude is a has-been.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •