Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020/21 New Coach speculation thread

Quote Originally Posted by mic22 View Post
    If it's Muscat, I quit.
    What about Zadkovich?
    Didn’t he punch on with oppo players last yr? Jets ain’t giving him the job with that rep.

Rumour I heard was Zane may get offered to end of season. Wd b a great choice.

Banned
    Other option on the cheap is Agent McBreen

Already coaching the Yoof

If we gonna go left field bring Labinot home

Quote Originally Posted by YewYew View Post
    Didn’t he punch on with oppo players last yr? Jets ain’t giving him the job with that rep.

Rumour I heard was Zane may get offered to end of season. Wd b a great choice.
    Has not half the success that Zane has had out at Edgy.
    Last edited by 380; 06-01-2020 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Other option on the cheap is Agent McBreen

Already coaching the Yoof

If we gonna go left field bring Labinot home
    Labi not ready
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

take a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    I wasn't suggesting any of them. Just suggesting that the same old names will get tossed up.
    Deans is OK and has been around for ages - take a chance and appoint Daniel Mcbreen - he knows the A-league well and would be an innovative type

We need a coach that makes us relevant, someone with a decent profile, someone who will still have us talked about despite still finishing with the spoon.........enter Harry kewell

Nah with the benefit of some time to think this through i reckon our Gypo CEO should come down from the stands and sit his ass in the hot seat and show us all how it is done with this Loose change squad.

I am sure he would still have the required accreditation to do just this. How about it Lawrie show us and Bert how it should have been done.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Nah with the benefit of some time to think this through i reckon our Gypo CEO should come down from the stands and sit his ass in the hot seat and show us all how it is done with this Loose change squad.

I am sure he would still have the required accreditation to do just this. How about it Lawrie show us and Bert how it should have been done.
    Won't happen

As if the Gypo would put his head on the chopping block

Banned
    Also mods can you change the thread title

20/21 Coaching Speculation

This is the Jets we talking about where we sack coaches days before the comp kicks off etc

To assume the next muther****er is gonna last long enough he sees it to the end of this season is a massive presumption of delusion when it comes to supporting this shit show

Deans has underperformed as a coach with the girls (particularly when we spent money on their squad a few seasons ago), only appears to keep the job as no-one else is interested, just exactly what is he supposed to offer the men's team? This is a f***'n debacle already...

come to think of it, guy has been a liability from the day he weaselled his way into the Jets as an instant longterm injury before the season he joined even started, what are his f'n credentials?
    Last edited by turbojetfireV8; 06-01-2020 at 10:11 PM.
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Whoever has the lowest wage demands and can promise us we wont get relegated this season wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    We need a coach that makes us relevant, someone with a decent profile, someone who will still have us talked about despite still finishing with the spoon.........enter Harry kewell
    Least he’ll get a free ride from the media for a season aka Fowler.

How’s Zads coaching going?

On the NPL stuff, I’d like to see Zane taken in under a mentor ship or something for the rest of the season. Get a look at him. It’s budget. He’s from the local NPL. Fox would love the story. Saves us from the merry go round.

Think we do need somebody with experience to be able to restructure the squad, wages etc.
    At least we get to see what Martin Lee’s ambitions are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Least he’ll get a free ride from the media for a season aka Fowler.
    Any Newcastle coach could get a free ride for years. No one gives a **** how poorly the regional clubs play. We're here to make up the numbers.

Come on people it won't be Zads,Zane or Deans. What about Gombeau?

I’ll be pleasantly surprised if we get anybody with any kind of positive reputation.

Think we do need somebody with experience to be able to restructure the squad, wages etc.
    I think Lee has already made his ambitions extremely clear...

I'll bet pleasantly surprised if we get anybody. That's how low the club have set my expectations now.

But in FM2020, Muscat took over and spent 6 years finishing 11th or 12th, one year in 3rd, then sacked after coming last again. Mitch Nichols was caretaker for a few months but the club ended up with Rudan. All of them, probably including Nichols, aren't even close to the level we're going to stoop.

How’s Zads coaching going?

On the NPL stuff, I’d like to see Zane taken in under a mentor ship or something for the rest of the season. Get a look at him. It’s budget. He’s from the local NPL. Fox would love the story. Saves us from the merry go round.

It's already been made clear that he wants to sell the club. The only reason he hasn't sold the club is that there hasn't been a genuine offer put on the table.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 07-01-2020 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mic22 View Post
    If it's Muscat, I quit.
    What about Zadkovich?
    now that suggesstion would really fuk the club up to oblivion
    he is a moron, and has no coaching ability what so ever