Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Zone Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Didn’t Ty just mid season switch to belswans last year? Handy pick up for ZPL as he’s a bloody good goal scorer.
    Why would Ty leave Belswans after a 2 goal Man of the match performance in last year's New FM Grand Final? More so why would Belswans let him leave?
    I have never seen a guy shoot as good as Ty in Zone League Football. Seriously Hits the ball as good as a professional player.

Quote Originally Posted by anfield View Post
    Why would Ty leave Belswans after a 2 goal Man of the match performance in last year's New FM Grand Final? More so why would Belswans let him leave?
    I have never seen a guy shoot as good as Ty in Zone League Football. Seriously Hits the ball as good as a professional player.
    To play for the Azzurri. Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    To play for the Azzurri. Obviously.
    Like moving from Middlesbrough to Southend.

These rumours are hilarious. We’ve got bigger players on the horizon than signing from NewFM.

Quote Originally Posted by TXK View Post
    These rumours are hilarious. We’ve got bigger players on the horizon than signing from NewFM.
    Let’s talk about something more interesting. What’s happened to the ground at Warner’s bay. It’s that over grown it looks like like it hasn’t seen a mower since the season ended. The Raymond Terrace boy will be at home cause their front lawns look the same

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Let’s talk about something more interesting. What’s happened to the ground at Warner’s bay. It’s that over grown it looks like like it hasn’t seen a mower since the season ended. The Raymond Terrace boy will be at home cause their front lawns look the same
    Council has gone the couch conversion on it, few other grounds have had it down in past years (kahibah is the obvious one). Conditions obviously not good for regrowth, but it looked like a cow paddock a few weeks back, so if its overgrown thats a start.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    Conditions obviously not good for regrowth, but it looked like a cow paddock a few weeks back, so if its overgrown thats a start.
    It’s looked like and played like a cow paddock for the past decade!
    There can only be one king

Most teams are back on deck any player/coach movement across the league

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    Any club that takes Shal has something loose in their head. The guy is nothing but a ****wit and will do more harm than good to any team he goes near.

Useless in goals too.
    Hmmm..... Very interesting I'd put money on a muppet like you obviously doesn't know the bloke, that is such a vicious personal attack.He's been around along time, and he's more likely than not played at a lot higher level than you...! and a good keeper or he wouldn't have been around as long as he has, I also know for a fact that he's a great club man, he's actually pulled a few clubs around town out of virtual collapse by bringing in sponsors and implementing other money making programs. I don't think he's at Azzuri, I did hear that he is the keeper coach out at Lake;s NPL this year and I doubt an NPL club would employ a useless keeper... I think there's a reason or two a club would want him'... Just sayin,

Quote Originally Posted by Just a spectator View Post
    Hmmm..... Very interesting I'd put money on a muppet like you obviously doesn't know the bloke, that is such a vicious personal attack.He's been around along time, and he's more likely than not played at a lot higher level than you...! and a good keeper or he wouldn't have been around as long as he has, I also know for a fact that he's a great club man, he's actually pulled a few clubs around town out of virtual collapse by bringing in sponsors and implementing other money making programs. I don't think he's at Azzuri, I did hear that he is the keeper coach out at Lake;s NPL this year and I doubt an NPL club would employ a useless keeper... I think there's a reason or two a club would want him'... Just sayin,
    Does anyone else think this is Shal?

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    I don't think he's at Azzuri, I did hear that he is the keeper coach out at Lake;s NPL this year and I doubt an NPL club would employ a useless keeper... I think there's a reason or two a club would want him'... Just sayin,
    Came to a few training sesh's but we have 4 keepers as it is.

Hearing Cardiff are the dark horses this year

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post

Who are your keepers la bazzle didn't 2 of them retire ? they werent even old lol

Why have they opened the purse strings like Azzuri and gotten some NPL recruits

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
    Who are your keepers la bazzle didn't 2 of them retire ? they werent even old lol
    Who retired 😂

Why have they opened the purse strings like Azzuri and gotten some NPL recruits
    Azzuri don't need to open any purses m8, everyone's playing for the il Tricolore!

The people's club everyone comes to us!

#avoidrelegation2020

Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    Azzuri don't need to open any purses m8, everyone's playing for the il Tricolore!

The people's club everyone comes to us!

#avoidrelegation2020
    People don’t care that you do it’s the clubs priority.
    The people’s club at the right price.

People don’t care that you do it’s the clubs priority.
    The people’s club at the right price.
    Spot on Hacker, just like everyone at the Suns plays for the shirt and not for the players player money.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFan View Post
    Spot on Hacker, just like everyone at the Suns plays for the shirt and not for the players player money.
    If you pay a players rego. That’s paying a player. If they come to the club cause someone give them a job that’s paying a player. You might not give them a paper bag each week but your doing it a different way.

Oh Ok Fair enough, I wouldn't have thought he'd have enough time if he's coaching at Lakes, most teams train on the same nights,

He's been around along time
    There is a time where you get too old but your brain thinks you're better than you are, Shal has certainly reached that time.