Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Zone Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    Such a shame Azzuri won't get to face teams at full strength. At least teams have an excuse for when we romp it in.

#avoidthedrop
    No this comment is laughable. This year won't count winning anyway with no Dudley or Warner's bay. A little like the Knights winning the 97 grand final, doesn't really count with no Brisbane or Canberra.

Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post
    No this comment is laughable. This year won't count winning anyway with no Dudley or Warner's bay. A little like the Knights winning the 97 grand final, doesn't really count with no Brisbane or Canberra.
    Can only play whats in front of ya champ. I reckon if you were in contention for the title you'd have a different attitude!

Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    Can only play whats in front of ya champ. I reckon if you were in contention for the title you'd have a different attitude!
    What title. Best of a round robin gala

+1 Trophey for the Azzuri cabinet then.

Someone has to win the Covid Cup. Not any of the participating teams fault they got squads together and others didn't. With respect, not sure the last time Dudley or Warner's Bay won anything?
    It's football, not s***er!!

Score prediction Rd1

Swansea 0 - 3 Azzuri

Kotara have just chickened out of the ZPL, fark this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    Pulled their team from playing or got themselves drop to ZL1?

How many teams are left now?

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    Any club that takes Shal has something loose in their head. The guy is nothing but a ****wit and will do more harm than good to any team he goes near.

Useless in goals too.
    I’ve seen him first hand speaks to his team mates like shit thinks he’s above everybody else good luck whoever signs him I pray to god Azzurri have sense than that

This years gala is getting smaller and smaller

Poor form Kotara

didnt stop you trying to sign their players as soon as you heard 😂

[QUOTE=holding_midfield;239635]didnt stop you trying to sign their players as soon as you heard ��[/QUOTE

well that's funny you say that, we did discuss if there were any we could drag over the hill, but chose not too, its a tiger thing.....then again you were right colours.
    Not sure what your on about "sign their players", but the CCFC coaches haven't chased any of them, we have looked at players from other clubs who have folded, but not Kotara.

If our players have spoken to someone, 1st I've heard about it.

[QUOTE=Jardelsimage;239637]
    Quote Originally Posted by holding_midfield View Post
    didnt stop you trying to sign their players as soon as you heard ��[/QUOTE

well that's funny you say that, we did discuss if there were any we could drag over the hill, but chose not too, its a tiger thing.....then again you were right colours.
    Not sure what your on about "sign their players", but the CCFC coaches haven't chased any of them, we have looked at players from other clubs who have folded, but not Kotara.

If our players have spoken to someone, 1st I've heard about it.
    Haha only teasing mate, I'm sure it was just a few of the 1st graders tapping up some of our lads they knew.

In all seriousness, we tried our best to get on the park but it was just wasn't viable this year. Feels terrible to have disappointed all the football purists over at Azzurri, although strange that Dudley and WB didnt seem to cop any stick for pulling out.

[QUOTE=holding_midfield;239644]

Haha only teasing mate, I'm sure it was just a few of the 1st graders tapping up some of our lads they knew.

In all seriousness, we tried our best to get on the park but it was just wasn't viable this year. Feels terrible to have disappointed all the football purists over at Azzurri, although strange that Dudley and WB didnt seem to cop any stick for pulling out.
    the stick might have something to do with the late pull out and on Azzurri what i hear we might as well fold the comp and give them whatever we are playing for, they keep saying they are that good.
    In all seriousness also, if someone is looking for a game send them down, hahaha.

[QUOTE=Jardelsimage;239646]

the stick might have something to do with the late pull out and on Azzurri what i hear we might as well fold the comp and give them whatever we are playing for, they keep saying they are that good.
    In all seriousness also, if someone is looking for a game send them down, hahaha.
    Oozing quality from the Azzurri camp!

Didn't Kotara pull out off the cup last year as well? Hope they take thier pulling out form to the bedroom!

#avoidthedrop

[QUOTE=#fixsmithpark;239651]

Oozing quality from the Azzurri camp!

Didn't Kotara pull out off the cup last year as well? Hope they take thier pulling out form to the bedroom!

#avoidthedrop
    #avoidthedrop. Pretty sure you can’t get relegated after 12 friendlies. So you can relax this year mate

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post

#avoidthedrop. Pretty sure you can’t get relegated after 12 friendlies. So you can relax this year mate
    what's with all the wrong tags on posts,

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Jardelsimage;239646]

We are looking real good in the main grade, kept most of our invincibles squad from last season and will be pushing to go back to back.

1st grade is a shamozzle

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    We are looking real good in the main grade, kept most of our invincibles squad from last season and will be pushing to go back to back.

1st grade is a shamozzle
    Finally some content we can all get around
    OK