Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Zone Premier League thread

Yes that is correct.

Of the 3 clubs not playing this year. Who do we think will struggle the most getting 3 grades and being competitive. On previous years you would say Warner’s Bay but I have a feeling Kotara will have a very tough year. I think players might of gone else where and might not return. There were coaching changes and issues in pre season that won’t of helped.
    I think Dudley should be ok they were strong last year and no one going to play else where I think they will return strong.

It will be difficult for all 3 clubs next year that didnt play this year, you would say.
    Rumours around the grounds are, Dudley are in big trouble, the committee have all quit, Davo spent all the money and no silverware (Bhahahaha) and new coaching staff, when there is new coaching staff that's always difficult for at least a year or 2, especially after a year your players have had off, If anything they will be in the bottom 3 next year.

No matter who wins this year, congrats to that team. Well deserved.
    But, the real winner this year is all 7 clubs that tried and made the effort for all the players to play, we'll done to you all.
    So, everyone get out and support the clubs in the final weeks of the comp.
    congrats to all the committees for making the efforts for the players to play and spectators to watch.
    Let's bring on 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by YerMate View Post
    It will be difficult for all 3 clubs next year that didnt play this year, you would say.
    Rumours around the grounds are, Dudley are in big trouble, the committee have all quit, Davo spent all the money and no silverware (Bhahahaha) and new coaching staff, when there is new coaching staff that's always difficult for at least a year or 2, especially after a year your players have had off, If anything they will be in the bottom 3 next year.

No matter who wins this year, congrats to that team. Well deserved.
    But, the real winner this year is all 7 clubs that tried and made the effort for all the players to play, we'll done to you all.
    So, everyone get out and support the clubs in the final weeks of the comp.
    congrats to all the committees for making the efforts for the players to play and spectators to watch.
    Let's bring on 2021.
    I hear that they have been training during the season and the new coach is the assistant from the previous year so not sure it’s huge changes.
    I think 2021 will be a red hot comp with all players itching to play for something

will these teams even be welcome straight back into ZPL for 2021

things may not be back to normal by early next year so no guarantee teams will be filling squads again

Quote Originally Posted by Nou Camp View Post
    will these teams even be welcome straight back into ZPL for 2021

things may not be back to normal by early next year so no guarantee teams will be filling squads again
    If by April we are still in the same situation god help us

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    If by April we are still in the same situation god help us
    correct. we wont be out of this by then

Suns v Azzuri
    Firsts 6-3
    Ressies 0-5

All age v cooks hill
    2-0
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Suns v Azzuri
    Firsts 6-3
    Ressies 0-5

All age v cooks hill
    2-0
    What happened the the mighty blues.
    Is it true the Suns had a player sent off before half time

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    What happened the the mighty blues.
    Is it true the Suns had a player sent off before half time
    Suns were up 3-1 and copped a red card (two yellows in the one incident). Was around 35th minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Suns were up 3-1 and copped a red card (two yellows in the one incident). Was around 35th minute.
    Good result

From what I seen the suns are in red hot form, lucky there isn't any finals this year. They're truly coming home with a wet sail.

Side note, how disrespectful is it that away teams representatives allow their players or supports to take their own alcohol to a away games. Clubs have liquor licenses and depend on the canteen revenue to pay for refs, line marking etc.
    Should be club etiquette to respect the home team.
    I noticed quite a few Azzurri spectators helping themselves to there own Eskys, when your at the best venue for food and drinks. Love the suns canteen those Kebapi Rolls are outstanding.
    Keep up the good work suns.

[QUOTE=YerMate;241269]From what I seen the suns are in red hot form, lucky there isn't any finals this year. They're truly coming home with a wet sail.

There last 2 games were, loss to Cardiff, draw with Cookers, wet sail???

[QUOTE=Jardelsimage;241294]
    Quote Originally Posted by YerMate View Post
    From what I seen the suns are in red hot form, lucky there isn't any finals this year. They're truly coming home with a wet sail.

There last 2 games were, loss to Cardiff, draw with Cookers, wet sail???
    They must be drunk. No wet sails at the Suns. Far to inconsistent. Have had some good wins at home but losing every away game so far just not good enough.
    Noting the incorrect score at Cardiff (3-0) it was actually 3-2. Swansea would hope that GD doesn't come into it.

On another note. It was a rude shock to see the fixture for Suns v Mayfield had a time change (Res @ 3pm, Firsts @ 5pm). Zero notification from the federation and now expected to just suck it up and play at the new times. We have guys that work shift work and change their shifts to be able to play and now unable to do so. The federation have stuck their hands out to get the comp going this year and bent over whoever they want in the process.

about that score, spoke to them last week again, some sort of clitch in the system wont let them change it..

Gee the new boys on the block started the season telling us all of their domination and being ready for promotion.
    They have been pretty quiet as the seasons gone on. Maybe discovering it’s a bigger jump than they think. Get the cheque book out boys clearly didn’t spend enough this year

Cardiff v Cooks Hill

reg 1--1
    1st 2--1

So I'd had enough of the family today and thought why not, let's take a chance and see if I can avoid getting poked by a used needle in Mayfield while I watch abit if football. Turns out it was old boys day.... Lucky me, passionate Mayfield people to contend with....fml!

Suns gifted 3 goals, 2x pens and a GK howler. HT 3:0 suns

The only explanation of what happen next that I can think of is that the suns caught corona virus during the break and Absolutely bottled it.

Final score 4:3 to mayfield. Suns didn't even shake hands just walked off arguing between each other

COVID comp or otherwise.
    Swansea v Cardiff will be a game to watch this weekend.