Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Zone Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    If you pay a players rego. That’s paying a player. If they come to the club cause someone give them a job that’s paying a player. You might not give them a paper bag each week but your doing it a different way.
    I wonder how many clubs charge their first grade players rego? I don't see how that's paying a player though.

What about if a player get's a sponsor, is it still considered to be the club paying their rego?

What about the player/coach scenario? Surely all coaches get paid. First grade at the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Just a spectator View Post
    Hmmm..... Very interesting I'd put money on a muppet like you obviously doesn't know the bloke, that is such a vicious personal attack.He's been around along time, and he's more likely than not played at a lot higher level than you...! and a good keeper or he wouldn't have been around as long as he has, I also know for a fact that he's a great club man, he's actually pulled a few clubs around town out of virtual collapse by bringing in sponsors and implementing other money making programs. I don't think he's at Azzuri, I did hear that he is the keeper coach out at Lake;s NPL this year and I doubt an NPL club would employ a useless keeper... I think there's a reason or two a club would want him'... Just sayin,
    That is an outstanding self wrap of yourself Shal
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
    Who are your keepers la bazzle didn't 2 of them retire ? they werent even old lol
    Injury forced retirements. But got a couple of Keepers in to supplement those retirees

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post

Quote Originally Posted by FlatScreen View Post
    I wonder how many clubs charge their first grade players rego? I don't see how that's paying a player though.

What about if a player get's a sponsor, is it still considered to be the club paying their rego?

What about the player/coach scenario? Surely all coaches get paid. First grade at the least.
    Well if your in first grade and the club pays your rego while the other 30 players in the club have to pay for the honour to play. Your getting paid to play pretty simple I thought. Some clubs will pay win bonuses also.

Surely all the first grade coaches are paid.

Not sure if it still happens, but Raymo used to pay any local junior’s rego for seniors, this was some 10+ years ago however

Not sure if it still happens, but Raymo used to pay any local junior’s rego for seniors, this was some 10+ years ago however
    I like that from the club. Least they aren’t just paying the bloke who will come for one or 2 years then piss off

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Surely all the first grade coaches are paid.
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    There is a time where you get too old but your brain thinks you're better than you are, Shal has certainly reached that time.
    Ha Ha, I know him enough to know he'll know when to stop, but he trains a hell of a lot and is in pretty good shape and fitter and sharper than most getting around, any team who needs a keeper & a club man could do a lot worse than grabbing him.weather he plays or not your personal attacks on the bloke is disgraceful.

Thanks for the compliment buddy, I know him but I certainly don't want to be him...!

Ha Ha, I know him enough to know he'll know when to stop, but he trains a hell of a lot and is in pretty good shape and fitter and sharper than most getting around, any team who needs a keeper & a club man could do a lot worse than grabbing him.weather he plays or not your personal attacks on the bloke is disgraceful.
    I know a ZPL club that could use a keeper or two..

Quote Originally Posted by holding_midfield View Post
    I know a ZPL club that could use a keeper or two..

Agreed amico, other than the bloke who doesn't need to jump to climb the monkey bars Kotara do really struggle for keepers.

#survivethedrop
    Last edited by #fixsmithpark; 14-02-2020 at 03:49 PM.

I know him but I certainly don't want to be him...!
    Your personal attacks are disgraceful.

Anyone know who the Suns went against South Cardiff today?

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    when I left with about 5 to go, southy were winning 3-1.....

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    1sts lost 3-1
    res won 3-1
    3rds won 4-3
    not a bad hit out for first trial of the season

Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    Agreed amico, other than the bloke who doesn't need to jump to climb the monkey bars Kotara do really struggle for keepers.

#survivethedrop
    Might need to change the name to #fixconnellypark from what I hear.

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    We've always been massive fans of our good, nay, best friends the Suns and their delightful facilities

Smith Park has never looked better, ever since the decision was made

its worst its ever been at the moment (and thats saying something)
    drought and water restrictions
    the ground requires so much water just to classify it as terrible and with the water restrictions its barely getting anything at the moment (all this rain hasnt made a dent). spend thousands every year on it and hundreds of man hours watering but its all bandaid solutions
    Council really needs to help out but they refuse to assist in anyway

see how it goes round 1....

Quote Originally Posted by Nou Camp View Post
    its worst its ever been at the moment (and thats saying something)
    drought and water restrictions
    the ground requires so much water just to classify it as terrible and with the water restrictions its barely getting anything at the moment (all this rain hasnt made a dent). spend thousands every year on it and hundreds of man hours watering but its all bandaid solutions
    Council really needs to help out but they refuse to assist in anyway

see how it goes round 1....
    It’s a shame cause Suns try and play football and the goat track the council serves up does them no favours