Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Zone Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nou Camp View Post
    its worst its ever been at the moment (and thats saying something)
    drought and water restrictions
    the ground requires so much water just to classify it as terrible and with the water restrictions its barely getting anything at the moment (all this rain hasnt made a dent). spend thousands every year on it and hundreds of man hours watering but its all bandaid solutions
    Council really needs to help out but they refuse to assist in anyway

see how it goes round 1....
    Drive around, there is some terrible looking grounds at the moment. I think a lot of clubs will have a bad pitch by Round 2.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    Drive around, there is some terrible looking grounds at the moment. I think a lot of clubs will have a bad pitch by Round 2.
    There is 1 ground in mint condition according to a kid I know that plays for Belswans. He played at Dudley on Saturday and said the ground is immaculate somehow

How does every club look number wise? I've heard Raymond Terrace is struggling with numbers this year. If anyone interested to have a run with them, please message me and I will pass on your details.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    There is 1 ground in mint condition according to a kid I know that plays for Belswans. He played at Dudley on Saturday and said the ground is immaculate somehow
    Lake Mac grounds with council controlled irrigation are for the most part pretty good (not sure if that covers dudley), but other grounds are not so nice.

Quote Originally Posted by holding_midfield View Post
    I know a ZPL club that could use a keeper or two..
    Don't know if he'd be interested or not but he can be found at planet fitness most afternoons or you could call Lakes I'm sure they'll have his number if you contact the club, I was at their game against Wallsend on the weekend and he wasn't there but I had a conversation with Rufo a week or two ago and he said Shal was training all the keepers out there...

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    Your personal attacks are disgraceful.
    Really you muppet.. You obviously don't know Shal at all... I've been out of the game for quite a few years now, and I've told him I wouldn't want to be him, but I'll put money on you don't have the balls to tell him you called him a F.......Wit , he'd probably bitch slap you to death...! I wouldn't want to be him cos he's a freaking machine... I like my beer and junk food , I like to sit back and watch a game or two with a beer and a pie.... He doesn't know how to relax I think... he trains the house down eats right and trains more he's crazy, I was in the gym just before Xmas and he and the giant he trains with had 500 kg on the leg press and it stopped the gym I'm not up for that shit...and I'm sure you're not and I don't know if you play but I'll bet if you do you won't be capable of playing as long as he has.... You're the disgrace mate.

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nou Camp View Post
    its worst its ever been at the moment (and thats saying something)
    drought and water restrictions
    the ground requires so much water just to classify it as terrible and with the water restrictions its barely getting anything at the moment (all this rain hasnt made a dent). spend thousands every year on it and hundreds of man hours watering but its all bandaid solutions
    Council really needs to help out but they refuse to assist in anyway

see how it goes round 1....
    Absolutely disgraceful the way the hardworking community of Carrington have been treated, council dropping the ball once again. But atleast the referees have enough space to get changed......

#FixConnollyPark

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    Lake Mac grounds with council controlled irrigation are for the most part pretty good (not sure if that covers dudley), but other grounds are not so nice.
    That could explain it

Quote Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
    Who are your keepers la bazzle
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    the bloke who doesn't need to jump to climb the monkey bars
    🤔 how confusing
    There can only be one king

Kotara have an opening for a 1st Grade goalkeeper - any interested parties, please contact Head Coach Brad Gallard 0408431525. Cheers.

Kotara have an opening for a 1st Grade goalkeeper - any interested parties, please contact Head Coach Brad Gallard 0408431525. Cheers.
    So he’s left as coach and player now

Have you thought about contacting Shal?

Think they need a "first" grade keeper..........

What happened to the big guy? From memory he was a great Keeper!

Quote Originally Posted by FlatScreen View Post
    What happened to the big guy? From memory he was a great Keeper!
    I've heard he is heading to the mighty Hamilton Azzuri. He is one of the best keepers in ZPL thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Beppe View Post
    I've heard he is heading to the mighty Hamilton Azzuri. He is one of the best keepers in ZPL thats for sure.
    Surely he was making more $$$ coaching there than playing for a promoted team.

Promoted teams don't tend to do too well. Perhaps Hamilton will be the exception to the rule.
    Last edited by FlatScreen; 26-02-2020 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beppe View Post
    Probably for the love of the club he’s moved there 😂😂😂

Probably for the love of the club he’s moved there ������
    Just like everyone else! great club, winning culture, loved by the footballing community! big draw cards

Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    Just like everyone else! great club, winning culture, loved by the footballing community! big draw cards
    You got one out of 3 right. They have won some games over the years

You got one out of 3 right. They have won some games over the years
    They must be doing something right plenty of players in all there squads that would walk into most teams up to new fm level as well as plenty of ex nbn / npl players that could still get a run we would happily take a few players off their hands