Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 68

Thread: 2020 Zone Premier League thread

  1. #1
    космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1991
    Posts
    456,915,931

    2020 Zone Premier League thread

    discussion starts here

  2. #2
    Fantastico!.... Azzuri are getting closer to where we belong! After a very dominant performance last season we're super excited to dominate this league as well. Frankly with the squad we have I can't see us losing many again this year!

    It's hard instill a winning culture at a club but we have it in spades. Can't say the same for battlers Terrace, Cardiff, Warner's bay and Suns.

    #avoidrelegation2020

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,070
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    Fantastico!.... Azzuri are getting closer to where we belong! After a very dominant performance last season we're super excited to dominate this league as well. Frankly with the squad we have I can't see us losing many again this year!

    It's hard instill a winning culture at a club but we have it in spades. Can't say the same for battlers Terrace, Cardiff, Warner's bay and Suns.

    #avoidrelegation2020
    The early crow, thoughts jardelsimage

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    The early crow, thoughts jardelsimage
    no thoughts Red, just another new member going fishing.
    Question though, are azzurri playing at Connelly park?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    no thoughts Red, just another new member going fishing.
    Question though, are azzurri playing at Connelly park?
    Only every 4th weekend.

  6. #6
    Member CrazyZigga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Nesbitt Park
    Posts
    40

    KSFC Preseason

    Kotara South FC kick off preseason next week @ Hudson Park, Kotara.

    Tuesday & Thursday nights from 6pm.
    After our most successful season in the club's history in 2019, we are looking forward to another successful campaign under new head coach Brad Gallard.

    All interested players welcome, or please contact Brad on 0408 431 525.

    Zigga!!!

  7. #7
    Member DonPablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Medellín
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyZigga View Post
    Kotara South FC kick off preseason next week @ Hudson Park, Kotara.

    Tuesday & Thursday nights from 6pm.
    After our most successful season in the club's history in 2019, we are looking forward to another successful campaign under new head coach Brad Gallard.

    All interested players welcome, or please contact Brad on 0408 431 525.

    Zigga!!!
    My spies and ears tell me kotara will be up against it this year.
    No whippet up front, no lurch in goals, coach quit.
    Could they be the new barnsley?
    There can only be one king

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by DonPablo View Post
    My spies and ears tell me kotara will be up against it this year.
    No whippet up front, no lurch in goals, coach quit.
    Could they be the new barnsley?
    Where did the Whippet and coach go

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Where did the Whippet and coach go
    Noone cares about back to back gf losers, AZZURI are here!

    #avoidrelegation2020

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adamstown
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    Noone cares about back to back gf losers, AZZURI are here!

    #avoidrelegation2020
    Who are the in's and out's at azzurri ???

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
    Who are the in's and out's at azzurri ???
    Azzurri ins: Mark Shalmolov and Ty Goldsmith

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by controlzone View Post
    Azzurri ins: Mark Shalmolov and Ty Goldsmith
    Didn’t Ty just mid season switch to belswans last year? Handy pick up for ZPL as he’s a bloody good goal scorer.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Didn’t Ty just mid season switch to belswans last year? Handy pick up for ZPL as he’s a bloody good goal scorer.
    Played vs Ty when he at Argenton yrs back & he scored goals for fun. He could have ezy played NPL if he wanted it but was never the fittest. Heard he did well at Wallsend but was told fitness held him back. Big talent. Should have done more.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by YewYew View Post
    Played vs Ty when he at Argenton yrs back & he scored goals for fun. He could have ezy played NPL if he wanted it but was never the fittest. Heard he did well at Wallsend but was told fitness held him back. Big talent. Should have done more.
    May look like a rugby hooker having a try at the beautiful game, however he puts the ball in the net for fun.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by controlzone View Post
    Azzurri ins: Mark Shalmolov and Ty Goldsmith
    That is some good bait you have there, got a few quick bites.... I personally would love to see Shal turn out for Azzurri he needs a few more clubs on his list..he is only what 60 still plenty of time for him to rack up a few more..

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
    Who are the in's and out's at azzurri ???
    Azzurri worst In that idiot that runs the crown and Anchor. Seen the video on the website, who would want that unprofessional knob running their hotel??

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post
    Azzurri worst In that idiot that runs the crown and Anchor. Seen the video on the website, who would want that unprofessional knob running their hotel??
    Someone's jealous! Best get back to sipping your west coast coolers and knitting blankets with your nanna.

  18. #18
    Azzuri are getting closer to where we belong! After a very dominant performance last season we're super excited to dominate this league as well.
    Settle down there Raymond Terrace... how about you worry about avoiding relegation first.
    Should make for some tight games at the bottom of the ladder tho, keeps it interesting and fun.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    That is some good bait you have there, got a few quick bites.... I personally would love to see Shal turn out for Azzurri he needs a few more clubs on his list..he is only what 60 still plenty of time for him to rack up a few more..
    Any club that takes Shal has something loose in their head. The guy is nothing but a ****wit and will do more harm than good to any team he goes near.

    Useless in goals too.

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    12
    Surely Adamstowns Matty Sokulskys not going to the Shuzz. Too much talent.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •