Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 NPL Youth Thread

Hopefully KITZ blocked himself.

North Coast and Lambton had a great game in 16s on Saturday. Good skills on show result could've gone either way. Lambton nicked it 4-3

Quote Originally Posted by samcan View Post

North Coast and Lambton had a great game in 16s on Saturday. Good skills on show result could've gone either way. Lambton nicked it 4-3
    North Coast are back in the comp? Good to see.

Block yourself for making assumptions that everyone here has to be male, dickhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    I spoke to the former Valentine 13's coach this weekend (not knowing he was the coach that was sacked at the start of the conversation) and in the interest of presenting both sides of the story I'll give his.

He was the coach of Macquarie SAP 12's the previous year.
    He bought a big group of those kids to Valentine 13's NPL for 2020.
    He clashed with the parents of some of the new boys as they didn't like the positions the boys were being selected to play in.
    Especially one parent who is on the committee didn't like their son being played on the wing rather than in midfield.
    With the team coming 4th or 5th he got a tap on the shoulder from the TD saying his services were no longer needed.
    Some of the players unhappy that a coach they had for a couple of years was sacked.
    Team cohesion goes out the window - player motivation and game results suffer.

Of course this is just his perspective which could be seen through rose coloured glasses.
    We'll probably have to wait and see how they go next year as he says a lot of those boys will be leaving for other clubs in 2021
    It wasn't just MQ 12's he was coaching last year. He was coaching jaffa's 13s for half a season before was also asked to leave.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KITZ View Post
    Block yourself for making assumptions that everyone here has to be male, dickhead.
    What are you on about moron. So now your a feminist ahole. no surprise.
    Just leave the earth dkhead
    Last edited by Negative Police; 26-10-2020 at 05:40 PM.

Banned

Didnt work. The queer prick has raised its ugly mug

I spoke to the former Valentine 13's coach this weekend (not knowing he was the coach that was sacked at the start of the conversation) and in the interest of presenting both sides of the story I'll give his.

He clashed with the parents of some of the new boys as they didn't like the positions the boys were being selected to play in.
    Especially one parent who is on the committee didn't like their son being played on the wing rather than in midfield.
    With the team coming 4th or 5th he got a tap on the shoulder from the TD saying his services were no longer needed.
    Some of the players unhappy that a coach they had for a couple of years was sacked.

Of course this is just his perspective which could be seen through rose coloured glasses.
    We'll probably have to wait and see how they go next year as he says a lot of those boys will be leaving for other clubs in 2021
    are you sure its a good idea to be posting this guys business on the internet? hope you arent betraying anything said in confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    are you sure its a good idea to be posting this guys business on the internet? hope you arent betraying anything said in confidence.
    Everything said so far was presented from the clubs side. This is just giving the other perspective.
    Nothing he said himself puts him in a bad light.

Is it 100% true? Who knows? But better to at least provide a little perspective from both sides.

Thanks A. Nice to here some info from a legit question.

Maybe they might go to to Lake Mac.

Sounds about right, once again committee members who should just be worrying about administration and not the football putting their two cents in and hurting their own teams for their own egos.

Know 4 of the Macquarie kids are looking elsewhere already.

Those rose coloured glasses are a very deep shade of rose.
    The team was coming 7th when he was moved on. They are now coming 8th.
    He didn’t bring players to the club. Most of them are local.
    Some of the players unhappy he was sacked??? Yes, his son but it really shouldn’t be a surprise. He has previously been sacked by Olympic, Jaffas, Newcastle SAP and Macquarie SAP. I am Valentine’s number 1 fan and I know what is going on. Ladies and gentlemen it’s the muppet show!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Carl View Post
    Some of the players unhappy he was sacked??? Yes, his son but it really shouldn’t be a surprise. He has previously been sacked by Olympic, Jaffas, Newcastle SAP and Macquarie SAP. I am Valentine’s number 1 fan and I know what is going on. Ladies and gentlemen, it’s the muppet show!
    Yep, I suggested that above, it's not just one place and one committee.... but considering the bigots and homophobes are allowed to continue posting their diatribe all over this forum, I doubt you'll get much out of posting.

Quote Originally Posted by KITZ View Post
    Yep, I suggested that above, it's not just one place and one committee.... but considering the bigots and homophobes are allowed to continue posting their diatribe all over this forum, I doubt you'll get much out of posting.
    Summed yourself up well. Forgot idiot. Leave already

obviously, the dictionary was dropped on your head, since you seem unable to use it. I'm not going anywhere because a bunch of toddlers keep throwing tantrums and can't handle adult conversation.
    Last edited by KITZ; 29-10-2020 at 11:44 AM.

Some of the players unhappy he was sacked??? Yes, his son but it really shouldn’t be a surprise. He has previously been sacked by Olympic, Jaffas, Newcastle SAP and Macquarie SAP. I am Valentine’s number 1 fan and I know what is going on. Ladies and gentlemen it’s the muppet show!
    I don't recall any coach being sacked at Jaffas NPL in recent years.
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    The former TD who sacked him last year does.

Banned
    Just ignore the grub we all know he's an ahole with no life

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    last year npl youth. wasnt a big deal. new coach came in and didnt do much though. water under bridge

They have dropped a place since he was sacked, indeed does sound like the club is run by Kermit the Frog, are you Gonzo or Miss Piggy?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    They have dropped a place since he was sacked, indeed does sound like the club is run by Kermit the Frog, are you Gonzo or Miss Piggy?
    You know shit about football but I know a lot
    I am a genius and you are a twat
    Come Sunday to CB and see the green grass
    Call me a muppet and I’ll kick your arse.