Quote Originally Posted by Negative Police View Post
Hate to disappoint this huge outrage and big investigation but there were at least 3 other clubs with EOIs out before jaffas and some boys already picked at other clubs.

Are you going to name and shame them or not worry now?

I really think you need to put more energy in making Lake Mac just a little competitive.
WTF are you even talking about. EOIs and the club making offers are two very different things.

BTW just because you seem unable to read its Adamstown that's putting in a formal complaint. Kids can answer EOI's, but they can't be given any written offer before the trial dates posted by northern, and verbal offers don't mean anything, kids got them all over the place last year and then were told no thanks later on once clubs had seen other kids and decided they didn't want them anymore, that's what the trial process is supposed to stop, people being messed around.

BTW lake mac is competitive, you just have to look over more than ONE age group. They have also had young players signed from first grade across to other clubs this season, but since you for some reason focused on my comment and not the actual discussion that was being had as I was only contributing to the original comment about the complaint.