Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 All Age/Over 35s/pub league thread

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar

2020 All Age/Over 35s/pub league thread

discussion starts here

Anyone looking for a Goalkeeper ?

Hello,
    Yeah , Dudley Redhead United Zone League 3 are looking for a goalkeeper if interested?

Dudley Redhead United Zone League 3 are looking for a couple more player's in general, an extra goalkeeper wouldn't hurt.

Is the draw out yet?

yes they've taken the extraordinary step of doing the gradings, draw and in some cases even determining the results before they know which teams will be playing this year

brilliant, proactive work by the association - marvellous

please contact your club secretary to get the details

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    yes they've taken the extraordinary step of doing the gradings, draw and in some cases even determining the results before they know which teams will be playing this year

brilliant, proactive work by the association - marvellous

please contact your club secretary to get the details

So its not out? Disgraceful, it should be done in November.
    I was taking the piss, i thought I'd get in first.

Quote Originally Posted by Giges View Post
    Is the draw out yet?
    Brilliant for getting in first. This is as predictable as the NBN news article on Holiday traffic delays and Hot Cross buns out in December outrage

If there is someone in the lower divisions looking for trails. PM me, our team is looking for at least 4 before season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    If there is someone in the lower divisions looking for trails. PM me, our team is looking for at least 4 before season starts.
    We have teams man.

Dudley zone league 3 looking for an all age team to have a trial against on Saturday February 22. Unfortunately we cannot host due to cricket on field. Anyone interested send us a msg

We have a team and possibly a ground. If anyone is keen for a trail game next weekend send me a message.

what grade?

All Age low grade lol

Trail match this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Shots View Post
    We have a team and possibly a ground. If anyone is keen for a trail game next weekend send me a message.
    Hey mate, we are going to be a competitive All-Age team in the higher grades. We have a full team ready if your team is keen for a trail match this weekend. Sunday would be preferable but Saturday can work too. Message me if you're interested: Gabe 0478 176 434

Hey Guys, i have a Low All Age Team and a ground for this weekend just looking for a team to play.

Shots - would you guy be up for a game at 11:30 Saturday at Cooks Hill?

refs organised and everything - we just had another team drop out?

I'm looking for trials over the next few weekends. We could possibly host from next weekend onwards, and could do a Friday night or Saturday game.

We were a low grade Saturday team but are moving to Friday nights. Unsure of our grading yet as we have several new players.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I'm looking for trials over the next few weekends. We could possibly host from next weekend onwards, and could do a Friday night or Saturday game.

We were a low grade Saturday team but are moving to Friday nights. Unsure of our grading yet as we have several new players.
    Hi mate, I’m looking for a team to play next Saturday 10am at our ground (Cardiff Juniors), we were L grade last season. Send me a PM if you’d be interested.

Let me get back to you in the next day or so, trying to confirm numbers for that time.