Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 19/20 HAL Round 17 | Newcastle Jets v Western United | Sat 01/02/20 1700

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    There are a lot of sad bitter humans on this forum.
    I reckon most of you would still be complaining if we won the bloody championship.

The team busted their arse for 90 mins in 40 degree temps, had the upper hand for the whole game but we failed to capitalise against a team that parked the bus.

This forum is just a sad indictment of what the internet culture has enabled.

Aussies give the POM’s grief for whinging but I reckon we could give them lessons these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Those same people have been buying memberships and supporting the club since day one.
    Most of them are pissed off because they don't feel the club is doing enough for them - I tend to agree.
    We also have a few players underperforming that simply need a rest and a chance to recharge their batteries like Dimi and the Hoff. But because our squad is so thin on A-League standard players they can't get a rest.
    Meanwhile, the club continues to sign fringe state league standard players and can't understand why we are bottom of the table.
    Then you have the fiasco that is the coaching position - Deans looks to have sorted a few things out and we are about to replace him with someone that's at very long odds to be as good let alone better than Deans or Ernie at taking the club forward.
    Yes there are people that have a whinge - but enough is enough with this club who have been taking their fans for granted for far too long.
    I can see where both of you are coming from..
    While I walked away from the ground on the weekend (sweating my c-cups off), I couldn't help but take the Aegon positives from the match..
    It was hot-as-fvck, we were all over them, just couldn't put it in the net. The not scoring bit is no surprise, didn't expect anything out of the ordinary for how we have been going - but that is probably a part of what Dunster said, its been like this for so long..
    I would be proper concerned if i was a Western United supporter, they were absolutely honking..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    There are a lot of sad bitter humans on this forum.
    I reckon most of you would still be complaining if we won the bloody championship.

The team busted their arse for 90 mins in 40 degree temps, had the upper hand for the whole game but we failed to capitalise against a team that parked the bus.

This forum is just a sad indictment of what the internet culture has enabled.

Aussies give the POM’s grief for whinging but I reckon we could give them lessons these days.
    The game is about what you do in your opponents box and what you do in your own box

The rest of the shit in the middle of the park is irrelevant

I don't give a **** if we dominated possession or had the better of play

I judge things by the score board and league table

Now we coming last

Ain't won in 65 days

We ain't beat the Gypos in over 12 months

We got the worst attack

We got the worst defence

We got a Gypo running us into the ground

We don't have a Manager

We got some ladies coach in charge of our team who ain't won a game at the helm

I don't know what KPIs you think we are making but the current results are well below mine

The club ain't getting anywhere near the criticism they deserve