Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: HAL 19/20 Rd21 - Newcastle Jets vs Perth Glory - Sat 29/2/20 k/off 5pm AEDST

Sorry that was in reply to 380, get Dimi the F.... out of the road

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Being that play was stopped whilst the ball was in play it was pretty obvious it was gonna be a penalty

I thought the cunce had to.actually wait until the next break in play before reviewing it and couldn't create a break??

Would have looked pretty stupid having a drop ball in the middle of the park to restart play after reviewing it and not being able to give a penalty

Yeah agree...but it should have only taken 1 look at the monitor, not 5 minutes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Watched my Fox recordings of both the Pre Game Show and the match when i got home. Did anybody else catch McGowan talking about the brawl in the tunnel at halftime between the recent Sydney FFA FC and Gypo's. I watched that game and just before half time you could hear somebody from one of the benches ay to another " shutup dickhead " and later in the broadcast there was mention of words in the tunnel on the Fox broadcast but nothing about a brawl as McGowan described it , In actual fact he talked it right up and was surprised Fox seemed to miss or chose to miss most of it.

Would this have gone so far under the radar with no citings if it were any other match and clubs involved outside of FFA FC ?.
    If anything it be punishment to not suspend the Gypo players involved

If anything the FFA would be rewarding them by letting the players sit out games and not be a part of that shit show

As for Blue Aids players getting suspended?? WTF are you talking about. Doesn't happen.
    You can tell how biased the FFA are by Ninkoshits amount of yellows for play acting. The bloke dives 50 times a game yet never gets carded

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Watched my Fox recordings of both the Pre Game Show and the match when i got home. Did anybody else catch McGowan talking about the brawl in the tunnel at halftime between the recent Sydney FFA FC and Gypo's. I watched that game and just before half time you could hear somebody from one of the benches ay to another " shutup dickhead " and later in the broadcast there was mention of words in the tunnel on the Fox broadcast but nothing about a brawl as McGowan described it , In actual fact he talked it right up and was surprised Fox seemed to miss or chose to miss most of it.

Would this have gone so far under the radar with no citings if it were any other match and clubs involved outside of FFA FC ?.
    did see that bit. thought it was interesting as well.

meh, both those McGowans are dickheads, no wonder no-one paid any attention to the weasel, does he really think he can stir FFA into action against their golden child team?? more likely to find himself on the wrong end of a long suspension for even going there...

on a more important note, to paraphrase our PM: "How good is Topor???"
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    meh, both those McGowans are dickheads, no wonder no-one paid any attention to the weasel, does he really think he can stir FFA into action against their golden child team?? more likely to find himself on the wrong end of a long suspension for even going there...

on a more important note, to paraphrase our PM: "How good is Topor???"
    Huh ?. It was Sydney FC's Ryan McGowan who mentioned the fisticuffs in the tunnel when they played the Mariners a result of that dangerous tackle just moments before half time and the lip you could hear in the background between team officials as they left the field.Wrong McGowan , Dylan McGowan had nothing to do with it.

I am tipping Smurfs Ryan McGowan will be told to not mention it again as it was well and truly kept quite til he spilled the beans on his own club during last nights pre game coverage of our game. Any other game with that behaviour in the tunnel not involving Sydney FC officials and there would have been hell to pay.

I am surprised it was one of their own that brought it up, but just goes to show now they can even brag about flaunting the rules with impunity these days, that's how low the FFA have stooped in protecting their golden child team. Somehow I suspect when the new model comes in and - low and behold - Shitney are still running the whole show somehow (cos they'll make sure it's set up that way before it comes into place), this sadly won't change...
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Why are we discussing the smurf in this forum?
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

Can't see Ugar, Kanta or Gus starting next year, if at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    Uga is far and away our best player. The only way he doesn't start is if we sell him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

I'm excited for Uga to play alongside Ledley. Could well see him move to the next level without having to cover for Gus/Kanta

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    Why are we discussing the smurf in this forum?

The question was posed as the comments were made on Fox during the pre game telecast of our game. The only time they got a mention

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    This is the Jets we will trade Dimi and Ugarkovic away to Smurfs or VARtree for nothing

Johnny K making into team of the week is gonna hurt some bums in here. I know I got one when Millar made it in a few weeks ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Johnny K making into team of the week is gonna hurt some bums in here. I know I got one when Millar made it in a few weeks ago.
    Just means you can now make the team of the week based off only 45 mins
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Based on that and Johnny's performance, Wes should make TOTW.
    Came on and schooled the f***ing lot of them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    What is your gripe with Johnny K??

Defensively he was pretty solid on Saturday so much so that Castro was barely sighted

Ever since Jackson got the flick and Johnny got installed in a correct position he has improved out of sight

Defensively he was pretty solid on Saturday so much so that Castro was barely sighted

Ever since Jackson got the flick and Johnny got installed in a correct position he has improved out of sight
    The passing down our right side in the first half was woeful. I was on the opposite side of the field, so I'm not sure who exactly it was - I'm thinking majority of the turnovers were Millar, but maybe Johnny had some turnovers there too.

I think overall he's been pretty solid for us in the back 3, and has had a couple of standout games.

As much as it amazes me, I agree with the member.
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

Millar is the worst passer in the game , Bloke wouldn't look out of place in our W League side his passing has been as atrocious as theirs this season.

Millar was Glory's best player Saturday, Completed more passes for them than any other Perth player. He also got the entire 3,2 and 1 points from the Glory fans on there forum.

Watching the replay after the game there was an extended conversation caught on camera between Robbo and Millar, I am tipping his passing game was at the centre of that exchange. That was dead set under 12's D Division passing from Millar on Saturday and can't continue. Whats more like Fitzuseless v Sydney he drops his head when he turns it over not even having the situational awarenessto try fixing his screw up. I had high hopes when he signed for us but other than his raw speed he got nothing. Bloke can't defend and he certainly can't pass.