Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2019-20 A-League round x | Newcastle Jets v Western United FC | Sun, Aug 2, 7:30pm

Our season was over when Ernie kept the same team and tactics week after week with no change in performance. Left Carl with a miracle once he took the job and we pretty much had to win every game
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Ideally we should of beaten the gypos. 3 wins in a row would of put a fair amount of pressure on those above but ultimately I think we still would of just missed out

We Will finish above CCM and MV on the table.. Why are people not celebrating ?

Rudan having a whinge about Roy in the post match presser.
    Totally silent though on his teams psycho strikers antics all game though and Dura miraculously avoiding that 2nd yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    We Will finish above CCM and MV on the table.. Why are people not celebrating ?
    I think we can celebrate the way we have finished the season, however the season overall hasn't been one to celebrate
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

The biggest positive for the club right now is that the Gypos winning another spoon isn't enough to keep us happy anymore. We actually think we could do some damage come finals time.

That's much different than what it was pre-covid and for plenty of years of late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

ABC Newcastle Reporting this match has been linked to the cases of COVID being identified today - all visited by the man in his 20's who visited The Bennett, Green Roof and others.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Anyone who attend the game has to self isolate and get tested I believe
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    is that for being sick enough to watch the jerks?

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Not correct, statement from HNE Health is to be alert for symptoms and to get tested etc. if they develop.

https://www.facebook.com/HNEHealth/p...799?__tn__=K-R

Hunter New England Health also urges any patrons who visited the following venues at the times specified to be alert for symptoms, and if any develop to get tested and self-isolate immediately:

- Queens Wharf Hotel – Saturday 1 August from 9.30pm to 11.00 pm
    - Sydney Junction Hotel, Hamilton – Saturday 1 August, from 12 midnight to 1.30am Sunday 2 August
    - McDonald Jones Stadium – Sunday 2 August, 7:30pm to end of game, Newcastle Jets match.

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Not correct, statement from HNE Health is to be alert for symptoms and to get tested etc. if they develop.

https://www.facebook.com/HNEHealth/p...799?__tn__=K-R
    Oh cheers for clearing up

love at first sight

Instead of creating a mainstream media panic (which it has already - even Gypos saying we're dirty on social media), how about just tracking said persons movements including where he sat on the night?
    I thought we had an app that did that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Instead of creating a mainstream media panic (which it has already - even Gypos saying we're dirty on social media), how about just tracking said persons movements including where he sat on the night?
    I thought we had an app that did that?
    Yep would be extremely handy to know where the person was sitting at the very least, even better if we knew what outlets were visited - I was on the Northern end and the social distancing was very good on the night in that respect... but quite a few morons in the coffee line at half time not observing it the 1.5m.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    this idiot doesnt sound like the type to self isolate either

I cant see any way games can be played in Newcastle this weekend - ridiculous situation

Anyone know what bay yet?
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    Anyone know what bay yet?
    Doesn't really matter - anyone close would have been contacted as tix were traceable.

The media has caused enough of a panic - the Hockey Centre next door has shutdown for the weekend. Surely not just because one guy went to the football next door?
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

I agree, the deadhead leagueys are playing it for all it's worth putting the boot into the Jets and real football (because it scares them for some reason), and the poor kid and his family, but I still think letting people know the person involved was in bay xyz could have saved 2700+ people wanting to swamp testing centres when they most likely were no where near him
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

I feel bad for the couple of kids involved.

If they're reading this - just focus on getting yourself better. This could have happened to anyone.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    I've got less sympathy for a bunch of kids who went on a bender during a pandemic

not suggesting they knew they were positive or even suspected theyd been exposed

but this just highlights how dangerous this is, three young blokes, doing what would be considered normal behaviour in normal times have resulted in 3000 people in lockdown

we all have a responsibility to avoid the spread of this

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I feel bad for the couple of kids involved.

If they're reading this - just focus on getting yourself better. This could have happened to anyone.
    Exactly