Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Maitland 4 Valentine 0
    Could have been quite a few more bar a great performance by the Valo keeper.
    Joel Wood sent off late in the match for allegedly throwing the ball at the linesman
    Not allegedly. Pretty clear on BarTV. While not thrown very forcefully it definitely couldn’t be passed off as throwing it too him. I feel as though it is a bit of a line in the sand moment for NNSW Football to see if they are genuine in their talk regarding improving the treatment of referees.

Maitland 4 Valentine 0
    Could have been quite a few more bar a great performance by the Valo keeper.
    Joel Wood sent off late in the match for allegedly throwing the ball at the linesman
    No allegedly about it, clear as day on bartv.

Petulant, and he can expect a lengthy ban too.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by ExWhistleMan View Post
    Not allegedly. Pretty clear on BarTV. While not thrown very forcefully it definitely couldn’t be passed off as throwing it too him. I feel as though it is a bit of a line in the sand moment for NNSW Football to see if they are genuine in their talk regarding improving the treatment of referees.
    Approximately when was this in the game so I can check it out? I don't want to watch anymore of Valentine then I have to.

Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post
    Approximately when was this in the game so I can check it out? I don't want to watch anymore of Valentine then I have to.
    80 minutes 20 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post
    yep. Hearing ya
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....

Jim Pascoe has left Jaffas as of today

Left or nice way of saying sacked like Pete McGuinness.

Quote Originally Posted by JustHearThings View Post
    Left or nice way of saying sacked like Pete McGuinness.
    They are sitting 3rd with a 4 and 2 record

They are sitting 3rd with a 4 and 2 record
    Quit, sacked or undermined, that is the question ???

And after being so successful oh wait 1 GF win since 2016 with the players bought in. Might actually see some youth come through at Jaffa’s!

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    And after being so successful oh wait 1 GF win since 2016 with the players bought in. Might actually see some youth come through at Jaffa’s!
    Spent lots of $$$ in those 5 years for 1 GF win

Nomov doesn’t promote youth he will bring in more players than Pascoe ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    Well it must be good to be an U/18’s player at the club, knowing you have a better chance of impressing other clubs coaches then your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    I can't believe this appointment, is there no one else?

Is it not Bobby and Shane Pryce

I'm pretty sure they where already there assisting, the article on the Jaffa's page said they are going to start looking for a permanent replacement.

�������������� ������������ �������� ����������, ���������� ������������, ������������������ ���������������������� �������� ������������������ ������������
    NPL Football Club, Lambton Jaffas FC has today announced the resignation of head coach James Pascoe.
    Pascoe tendered his resignation to the Club’s executive on Monday evening. The resignation will take immediate effect.
    Pascoe cited purely personal reasons for his decision to leave mid-season, despite the Club’s positive start to the season.
    The demand for Jimmy’s time from both his career at Hunter Sports High and wanting to spend more time with his maturing family, were both reasons proffered for the sudden departure.
    Pascoe joined the Jaffas in 2016, and had success in winning the 2017 Grand Final.
    “I’ve got nothing but admiration for the Club, and I wish the Jaffas well for the future. After a little break, I’ll be back and enjoying the company of all of the guys that I’ve formed a strong friendship with over the 5 or so years I’ve been around”., said Pascoe.
    “These decisions are never easy. The positive start to the season, off the foundation of a good pre season by all of the players & coaching staff has made the call a little easier. Knowing that the squad is left in the experienced hands of both Bobby Naumov & Shane Pryce I believe is also a positive to ensure that the season can be successful for the Jaffas”, explained Pascoe.
    Jaffas Head of Football, Richard Hartley advised that the Club will undertake a process to address both the short term solution to Jimmy’s departure, and also a permanent long term appointment.
    “Jimmy has been a fantastic servant to our Club. His undoubted football knowledge and connections have been invaluable to us, and his values of honesty, trust and respect have been greatly appreciated by our group. We wish Jimmy all the best, and hope to see him around the Club, and down at the ground in the not too distant future.” Said Club President, Scott Douglas.
    The Jaffas play Broadmeadow Magic this Saturday afternoon(5:10pm) at Magic Park. It is expected that a combination of Naumov and Pryce will control the playing squad for this match

Quote Originally Posted by Game_over View Post
    I'm pretty sure they where already there assisting, the article on the Jaffa's page said they are going to start looking for a permanent replacement.
    Assisting in getting Pascoe out

Doubt it. The Jaffas 18s are partially made up of a squad that were 5th in under 13s before winning 2 grand finals and being beaten semi finalists (pens) in the next 3 years. When I say partially made up, I mean that there are 3 or 4 left in the club. One gets on the first grade bench, the keeper wnet to the Jets and there a couple still in the 18s.
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    Doubt it. The Jaffas 18s are partially made up of a squad that were 5th in under 13s before winning 2 grand finals and being beaten semi finalists (pens) in the next 3 years. When I say partially made up, I mean that there are 3 or 4 left in the club. One gets on the first grade bench, the keeper wnet to the Jets and there a couple still in the 18s.
    Yawn. Turn off the tears lady.

Most clubs lose nearly all their juniors at some point. Some come back. Coaches will get their favourites in from other clubs anyway. And the wheel turns on every year. Now back to some real news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....