Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 HIT Northern League One

Banned
    And NL in 23?

Heard NL have signed 3 more players, who can take over their dominance?

Quote Originally Posted by Giroudawakening View Post
    Money talks

Quote Originally Posted by Giroudawakening View Post
    Who are the 3 players. The 3 players could be average

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    absolutely
    NL are going all out to sign average players

Quote Originally Posted by W8 WATCHER View Post
    absolutely
    NL are going all out to sign average players
    Name the players and we can all be the judge

Name the players and we can all be the judge
    Hacks i dont know who, nor i really care
    if they have won the title though,in the last 2 years, im sure they know what they need to improve there depth
    as for your judgment, does any club really give a shit what people think , especially opinions on forums? unless it effects you as a player or coach from another club

Hacks i dont know who, nor i really care
    if they have won the title though,in the last 2 years, im sure they know what they need to improve there depth
    as for your judgment, does any club really give a shit what people think , especially opinions on forums? unless it effects you as a player or coach from another club
    My point was if the club is telling us all they have made 3 signings tell us who they are what’s the big secret.

I’m not affiliated with any club for what it’s worth

My point was if the club is telling us all they have made 3 signings tell us who they are what’s the big secret.

I’m not affiliated with any club for what it’s worth
    LOL!
    No one is ever affiliated with any club on this football forum, they were just on here by mistake.

your original post was

so a non football club affiliated forum member automatically assumes the new NL signings could be average.
    that s a very bizarre comment, for someone not affiliated to any club- so why do you comment or care if they are quality or shit?
    just ask who have they signed, if your interested

LOL!
    No one is ever affiliated with any club on this football forum, they were just on here by mistake.

your original post was

so a non football club affiliated forum member automatically assumes the new NL signings could be average.
    that s a very bizarre comment, for someone not affiliated to any club- so why do you comment or care if they are quality or shit?
    just ask who have they signed, if your interested
    Sorry not affiliated to any club in the Hit comp. Clearly players are not that special if you won’t name them. I only asked cause there was a big statement about signings and if they were decent you would want other clubs to know how amazing you are. The Hit comp is average at best. Next year will be a comp between NL and Belswans at best. That’s why I assumed the players would be average. Next year will roll around and it will get to the FFA cup and Hit teams will draw ZPL teams and same as each year the ZPL teams will bounce the Hit teams out.
    Look at the players that filter back from NPL into ZPL instead of HIT cause ZPL is more competitive.
    But you keep those 3 superstars secret

Sorry not affiliated to any club in the Hit comp. Clearly players are not that special if you won’t name them. I only asked cause there was a big statement about signings and if they were decent you would want other clubs to know how amazing you are. The Hit comp is average at best. Next year will be a comp between NL and Belswans at best. That’s why I assumed the players would be average. Next year will roll around and it will get to the FFA cup and Hit teams will draw ZPL teams and same as each year the ZPL teams will bounce the Hit teams out.
    Look at the players that filter back from NPL into ZPL instead of HIT cause ZPL is more competitive.
    But you keep those 3 superstars secret
    I think the answer is in the posts, they are average.

LOL!
    You're a clown, fancy getting upset about people wanting to discuss signings by an NL1 club in a thread specifically made to discuss these things

Let me me ease the strain on your keyboards.
    There has not been new signings at NL.
    We will be continuing to develop the relatively young first grade squad we have and bringing more than a handful of last years 18Â’s up into senior squad - building for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dawson View Post
    Let me me ease the strain on your keyboards.
    There has not been new signings at NL.
    We will be continuing to develop the relatively young first grade squad we have and bringing more than a handful of last years 18Â’s up into senior squad - building for the future.
    Great to hear NL continue to look after the future of the local game Barry.

What is the news on Cas Wright? It was mentioned on another foz page that Cas had moved on. Is this correct? I have had a few dealings with Cas over the years and always found her to be brilliant to work with.

Is Cas has left who will fill her role?

Soz if this isn't for public information!

A

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Great to hear NL continue to look after the future of the local game Barry.

What is the news on Cas Wright? It was mentioned on another foz page that Cas had moved on. Is this correct? I have had a few dealings with Cas over the years and always found her to be brilliant to work with.

Is Cas has left who will fill her role?

Soz if this isn't for public information!

A
    She has moved on and now is running the girls program at the Jets under Kew and Ash

Hi Alan - no worries re Cas. It was made known to members back in August (thereabouts) that Cas would depart the club. She is a great operator - we just hit an impasse that couldn’t be resolved - as sometimes happens in football.
    Clayton Zane (who has kids in our club) would move from JDL into the broader TD role. Fair replacement to be honest.
    We have added 2 assistant TDs and a Coach Development role - to be announced soon.
    I think we are now well positioned for where we want to get to.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dawson View Post
    Hi Alan - no worries re Cas. It was made known to members back in August (thereabouts) that Cas would depart the club. She is a great operator - we just hit an impasse that couldn’t be resolved - as sometimes happens in football.
    Clayton Zane (who has kids in our club) would move from JDL into the broader TD role. Fair replacement to be honest.
    We have added 2 assistant TDs and a Coach Development role - to be announced soon.
    I think we are now well positioned for where we want to get to.
    Thanks for the info Barry. Clayton Zane is a fabulous replacement. And good on Cas for heading over to the Jets. All's well that ends well.

I look forward to seeing the Alder Park upgrades next season. Exciting times ahead.

A

Can anyone confirm the sanctions handed out to Tye Jones (3yrs) and Big Dog (12mnths) for an incident at Barnsley.

Quote Originally Posted by jandysardine View Post
    Can anyone confirm the sanctions handed out to Tye Jones (3yrs) and Big Dog (12mnths) for an incident at Barnsley.
    This is true, which will be the 2nd in 12 months these 2 have been suspended for fighting whilst being spectators I know this because my old man (70 odd years old) was the 1st victim last season. I can speak from the 1st incident when I can say they were both heavily intoxicated not really an excuse but surely any man worth their salt once sobered up would be man enough to ring and apologise at the least, not these 2. Its a sad day when people cant even go to a ground without worrying about Thugs like these 2 wanting to start fights. It has to be noted that their club West Wallsend after witnessing the 1st incident 1st hand (at least their president did) happily took them back this season only for them to go to an Over 35s game at Barnsley and turn on someone else. One of them even had their 1st child between the incidents you think that would be enough to curb his ways but obviously not. I hope someone gets hold of them and leads them in the right direction before they seriously hurt someone one day. From my experience with both of them they are genuine good guys, fierce competitors on the field and passionate towards their club its obvious once they get on the drink together they turn into different people. They are not kids anymore and might be time for them to grow up. Hope the unfortunate bloke from Barnsley got his apology because I know Bill hasn't got one.

Tye Jones is not liked or has been liked by players or anyone at West Wallsend other than his little group of fools and is simply someone who they needed in recent hard times. The hilarious bit is they let him be nominated for team of the last 50 years and he has only ever played 2HD and won a premiership with a team of ex stars who didnt want him in the team as he was a arrogant fool and mixed amongst regular discipline hearings involving the club and also in public.
    Last edited by Retired01; 12-10-2021 at 01:54 PM.