Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 HIT Northern League One

Quote Originally Posted by Hotline View Post
    Fair enough no perspective. If they get anywhere near the GF it will be a much bigger achievement than coming 5th. I suggest worrying about Singo and not even thinking about a GF given it is 3 weeks and 3 wins away for the stags.
    Very true

We all know the coach is always carrying on a bit to early, just look back at the start of the season.

Banned
    they came 5th in a 10 team comp, winning only 7 games out of 18.
    Is someone seriously proud of this? wow, standards are subzero

Quote Originally Posted by GashArmy View Post
    Very true

We all know the coach is always carrying on a bit to early, just look back at the start of the season.
    Dunno what coach has carried on too early when I know for a fact all the Toronto coaches look back and laugh at what is said on here. But keep assuming things that aren’t true.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
    Singo won 1 more game than them and Kahibah won 2 while Singo lost more times than Toronto in the season. 10 year final drought broken is an achievement whether you like it or not. If they go on to win the Grand Final everyone will whinge that they shouldn’t be eligible
    C'mon ...excuses excuses. Toronto, Singleton, Wallsend all should be punted for not meeting criteria. The 18s being backfilled by 16s is a given at any decent Club and at last count on these threads NL Res are still 18s?. Thats development I think? Surrounded by NPL clubs. Toronto can do their best to talk it up, the broader Club has failed. A short lived stint in the finals should not gloss over the fact that ZPL is where they need to be unless they have full squads in all ages. Kudos to all Clubs who did. I have no past connections, no gripes, but I agree with jessepink.

Quote Originally Posted by BBscone View Post
    C'mon ...excuses excuses. Toronto, Singleton, Wallsend all should be punted for not meeting criteria. The 18s being backfilled by 16s is a given at any decent Club and at last count on these threads NL Res are still 18s?. Thats development I think? Surrounded by NPL clubs. Toronto can do their best to talk it up, the broader Club has failed. A short lived stint in the finals should not gloss over the fact that ZPL is where they need to be unless they have full squads in all ages. Kudos to all Clubs who did. I have no past connections, no gripes, but I agree with jessepink.
    They don’t want to come to ZPL they wouldn’t make the finals in that comp

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    They donÂ’t want to come to ZPL they wouldnÂ’t make the finals in that comp
    And thereÂ’s relegation, which means you canÂ’t have multiple horrible seasons and then crow about 1 good one because youÂ’ll be in a lower league before you know it

They donÂ’t want to come to ZPL they wouldnÂ’t make the finals in that comp
    You have no idea of what you are talking about just like that “unbiased” BBscone who’s up
    New lambtons ass so hard itÂ’s hitting Tom Davies in the G spot.

You have no idea of what you are talking about just like that “unbiased” BBscone who’s up
    New lambtons ass so hard itÂ’s hitting Tom Davies in the G spot.
    Who knocked the stags out of the FFA cup with a third grade keeper and half their reserve grade team. I’ll let you answer that for everyone. And from what division

In fact apart from New Lambton and Belswans ask all the teams who they got knocked out by. West Wallsend got beat by Swansea who have won 2 games all year. So yeah Toronto, Singo wouldn’t be celebrating finals football in ZPL

Who knocked the stags out of the FFA cup with a third grade keeper and half their reserve grade team. I’ll let you answer that for everyone. And from what division

In fact apart from New Lambton and Belswans ask all the teams who they got knocked out by. West Wallsend got beat by Swansea who have won 2 games all year. So yeah Toronto, Singo wouldn’t be celebrating finals football in ZPL
    You scored a hammy goal and threw 11 men behind the ball for the rest of the game because your side can’t play football.

Stags we’re also missing 5/6 first graders that night.

Also beat Cardiff 5-2 with 4 players out in pre season. Stags and Singo would be playing finals football in ZPL.

You scored a hammy goal and threw 11 men behind the ball for the rest of the game because your side can’t play football.

Also beat Cardiff 5-2 with 4 players out in pre season. Stags and Singo would be playing finals football in ZPL.
    Please anyone that thinks the Stags and Singo would finish ahead of the Suns, Dudley, Warner’s Bay are having a lend

Great win for Kahibah over Belswans yesterday. Terrible pitch to play football on; Mick Stafford must be cursing the extra games that were played on their ground . Kahibah defended well and rode their luck. Entertaining game.

we actually had 5 out that game also

Anyone that thinks a one off game or pre season results determine whoÂ’s better than another team and how a team will preform in a competition over a full season are having a laugh.

Bing back promotion and relegation from Zl3 to NPL

Then and only then, we will know whoÂ’s the top dog.

Don't stress zpl lads, we all know what your saying is true... other than old mate.

Toronto have definitely improved this year, but realistically they came 5th in a 10 team comp, winning only 7 games out of 18. Not something I'd be getting too carried away with. Probably should only be a top 4 final series anyway. Based on form over the last month or so, I can see Singo dominating the game on the weekend.

Predictions
    Belswans vs Kahibah (3-2 aet)
    Singleton vs Toronto (4-1)
    Great predictions Nostradamus …. Hope you went the multi

Quote Originally Posted by BBscone View Post
    Not as short lived as singletons …..

Well done. I'm glad to see my predictions provided a bit of motivation for the lads. Sounds like it was a bit of a roller coaster of a game. Any post match afters with the singo boys? Go back to the royal for a boat race?

Belswans have now not scored in the last 3 games (approx a month). Prediction for this weekend. Toronto 3-0 in a canter. In the other semi, flip a coin, maybe a shootout.

Please anyone that thinks the Stags and Singo would finish ahead of the Suns, Dudley, Warner’s Bay are having a lend
    I guess we will find out next year with either Suns or Dudley coming up

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    I guess we will find out next year with either Suns or Dudley coming up
    Suns will not be going up.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Well done. I'm glad to see my predictions provided a bit of motivation for the lads. Sounds like it was a bit of a roller coaster of a game. Any post match afters with the singo boys? Go back to the royal for a boat race?

Belswans have now not scored in the last 3 games (approx a month). Prediction for this weekend. Toronto 3-0 in a canter. In the other semi, flip a coin, maybe a shootout.
    Actually the singo boys and supporters were very well behaved and respectful of the result. Some sledging etc but light hearted enough to laugh with each other. Stags fought hard as singo scored the equaliser the very last kick of the game, which of course got the supporters very noisy ( understandably ) , they refocused in ET to go to penalties and was great to see Drew Olsen save a pen to get us through. Good club man sticking by the club when Shayne Van as turned up and reaped his rewards yesterday.