Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: 2021 HIT Northern League One

Fair play to Belswans produced the goods under pressure in the GF, NL will be disappointed they didn't get the win now going up without winning a GF. But that can't take away from the fact they got promoted in 2017, and in 5 years have turned them into a powerhouse being one of if not the best team in every age group and earning promotion into the top tier where I see them doing better than the likes of Adamstown and Lakes. At the end of the day they were the best team all year and won a well deserved minor Premiership. People need to chill and appreciate how good NL have been and what they've done for the rest of us in the 2nd division, as they were key players in getting youth decoupling over the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Elland View Post
    How can someone who flys the flag for Toronto talk so much smack 💀💀
    Cause you ****s get wound up soooo easily

UP THE ****ING STAGS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
    Cause you ****s get wound up soooo easily

UP THE ****ING STAGS!!!!
    Lol
    your pathetic, get of the meth.

Quote Originally Posted by GashArmy View Post
    Great coverage from Bartv. Congrats to belswans!

Eagles will need a new GK if they are serious about NPL
    Interesting comments.
    Same gk, with least goals conceeded in the last 2 years, most clean sheets last 2 years?
    Bit harsh, more then capable, he came from NPL, knows what it's about.
    So he was off his line, maybe unlucky, have seen him save them a few times this year
    I'm sure u watch PL tonight, and a gk on 1mill per week will do the same thing.
    Not the best performance from NL today.

Bartv need more recognition for what they do for the local game! Great coverage.

Was an error, called it out; he has been a reserve grade GK and not up to it.

They’ll recruit a new GK

Congratulations to New Lambton on a great season and well deserved promotion.Lets also just give this day to Belswans and congratulate them on a great win and season too.Across the club there are great signs and I wish them well for the future.Lets also not pretend New Lambton dont do a hell of a lot of chest beating and sometimes it comes back to bite you.Even the subtle digs in their social media posts today were probably not necessary but who cares.Their biggest test will be year 2 in NPL, not next year.I like the confidence but theres a lot of their youth chirping about their prospects next year I hope they know whats coming.They have some good people in charge I wish them well.

Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    Congratulations to New Lambton on a great season and well deserved promotion.Lets also just give this day to Belswans and congratulate them on a great win and season too.Across the club there are great signs and I wish them well for the future.Lets also not pretend New Lambton dont do a hell of a lot of chest beating and sometimes it comes back to bite you.Even the subtle digs in their social media posts today were probably not necessary but who cares.Their biggest test will be year 2 in NPL, not next year.I like the confidence but theres a lot of their youth chirping about their prospects next year I hope they know whats coming.They have some good people in charge I wish them well.
    This is spot on even at the game the talk from Eagles players (some young but I’m saying mostly kids that played 18’s) that the comp was beneath NL and as if Belswans were lucky to be even allowed to play again them. There are some egos that will be knock down a few pegs next year across all age groups and Belswans knock them down the first one today. Shows what happens when you have a group that play for the badge. They were prepared to do whatever needed to win

Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post

They will get hammered next year from 13s to first grade, guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by BS detecor View Post
    Spot on. I was trying to be nice after they choked today but your right. Azzurri’s 18’s that finished 9th would belt NL 18’s

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Spot on. I was trying to be nice after they choked today but your right. Azzurri’s 18’s that finished 9th would belt NL 18’s
    Magic beat them in all grades this year playing an age group higher so that gives you an indication. Surprisingly that didn’t make the social pages

Magic beat them in all grades this year playing an age group higher so that gives you an indication. Surprisingly that didn’t make the social pages
    Aren’t all the players playing for NL in this comp as they didn’t want to commit to NPL?

What will they do now LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GashArmy View Post
    Aren’t all the players playing for NL in this comp as they didn’t want to commit to NPL?

What will they do now LOL
    I’m sure they could all get into a mid table NPL club if they wanted to. Will be interesting to see what teams they can put out next year. I just hope they fill all grades unlike cookers this year

Yes this was my main point.There are some awful days coming.How they back up from that in year 2 will say everything about the club and its future.Cooks Hill went through it this year in most grades,they are reacting to it now.New Lambton will need people in charge willing to have some difficult conversations in the next few years.Im confident those people are in place.

Belswans played the key moments better. Deserved winners of the GF whilst NL have been standouts for 3 years across all ages No doubt they will need to strengthen across all ages for NPL but the word from within is that it won't be drastic with 5 new recruits identified. I saw 18s on BarTV. All of NL could play NPL 18s easily. Their Res Grade were mostly 18s. Impressed with a few Belswans 18s. The future is bright there. Let's hope that the rest of comp step up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    I think NL beat Azzurri 18s in pre season. Good to see your intell is as sharp as your moniker dribbles.

as they were key players in getting youth decoupling over the line.
    That's a fair point they could've done what some bottom NPL teams did and try and fight it to stop it from happening to ensure their youth teams would always remain up top but they helped to do what is best for football in the region not what is just good for their club

Quote Originally Posted by Oldy View Post
    These twats worrying about grounds when some clubs are too fkd up to put teams into comps causing every other player to miss out.
    Stags are a disgrace, back to ZL3 for you amateurs.

You sir are a clown. Every club goes through a rough period, stags are from a disgrace and the constant defaming of the club I hope is not going unnoticed by the administrators. Yes the youth are a problem, but not through lack of trying, they have had jets clinics, flooding of advertisements on social media etc etc. this year, I think they had U9-10-11-12 under the senior JDL system. Maybe part of the struggle is you clowns who obviously have some sort of agenda / vendetta against Toronto Awaba constantly DEFAMING the club with no credentials. Only bloke with balls on here is Matt moncrieff who uses his name and not a call sign, for the purpose of running a club down and not having to put their name to these accusations.

On another note, Toronto Awaba held their centenary dinner last weekend with 200 past and present players in attendance. With Daniel Mcbreen doing a great job as host, 96yo former Socceroo Kevin o Neill and Graham JEnnings talking through the night ( all with stags links btw ) it was a great night for a very proud proud club with a proud history. Not bad we can have such illustrious guests for a ( as you put it )” a disgrace of a club “ You nobodies can talk shit all you like. Until you put your names to the shit talk about this famous club, then it means Jack.
    Everyone knows who I am Â….
    Get over it and worry about your club, thatÂ’s if you have one.

Makes it hard not to be a target for ridicule when other people from your club talk some bulk rubbish about everyone else.

Southy seem to have most of their snr squad locked in for next year looks very young on paper will be interesting to see how they go

Southy seem to have most of their snr squad locked in for next year looks very young on paper will be interesting to see how they go
    And a few new signings also with more to come apparently