Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 HIT Northern League One

Quote Originally Posted by BBscone View Post
    Slight problem with the Clubs mentioned, Stags, Cessnock, Westy. Their management can't put competitive programs together in NL1. Stags can't field Youth teams. Year after year, all of these Clubs mediocre. If postcode is the key to promotion, are they parachuting some cashed up smart Committee people too? It should be NL, 5 years in NewFM/NL1, looks like 3 titles after today's results and Youth teams who beat NPL teams now in pre season without recruiting to do so. Financially secure, own Club. Yes ground needs work but it looks like that is being done now with the excavators working overtime the last time I drove past. Its a done deal. 12 team NPL 2023 enter another Eagles signed sealed delivered.
    They just need to off their president and nothing will hold them back. Bring back the golden eagles

Quote Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
    They just need to off their president and nothing will hold them back. Bring back the golden eagles
    A very big rumour that if they get up a well credentialed Coach from a neighbouring powerhouse is coming across to run the show. If he does, it will be a very different landscape. They must have some cash. Old mate will want to bring in his own crew.

A very big rumour that if they get up a well credentialed Coach from a neighbouring powerhouse is coming across to run the show. If he does, it will be a very different landscape. They must have some cash. Old mate will want to bring in his own crew.
    That wouldn't be aka Pep G, from Kahibah would it..🤣😂😂

Was going to say it might be the former coach from Wallsend going to do it, but we all know he spat the dummy about being have to do his tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by The Courier Mail View Post
    Was going to say it might be the former coach from Wallsend going to do it, but we all know he spat the dummy about being have to do his tickets.
    Nah
    Knocked it back 😴

That sounds to me to be DZ. Massive news if true.

I have been reading the long winded previews from KFC coaching staff.
    I am a little confused though with the comments. quote "But there form is as good as anyone" ?��*♂️
    NL are 1st on table, they have a game in hand to Belswans, only lost 1 game ( 1st game played), conceded the least amount of goals and have scored the most.
    And there comments were-

"Nothing [New Lambton] brings to the field scares us but obviously their form is as good as anybody’s in the competition".

Last night the boys were so unlucky with a under strength team on park, toconceded on a deflection in extra time and lose 4-3. a draw was more appropriate.
    We maybe finally turning a new leaf, we have thus far scored only 8 goals this year, and 3 were scored last night.
    Good to see some of the youngsters are stepping up. go the red devils.
    Last edited by W8 WATCHER; 08-07-2022 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by W8 WATCHER View Post
    I am a little confused though with the comments. quote "But there form is as good as anyone" ?��*♂️
    NL are 1st on table, they have a game in hand to Belswans, only lost 1 game ( 1st game played), conceded the least amount of goals and have scored the most.
    And there comments were-

"Nothing [New Lambton] brings to the field scares us but obviously their form is as good as anybody’s in the competition".

Last night the boys were so unlucky with a under strength team on park, toconceded on a deflection in extra time and lose 4-3. a draw was more appropriate.
    We maybe finally turning a new leaf, we have thus far scored only 8 goals this year, and 3 were scored last night.
    Why are you referring to them as the boys..... you left them.... another LOSS chalked up for the mighty devils

They keep going this bad you might get a call up LOL

Quote Originally Posted by The Courier Mail View Post
    Why are you referring to them as the boys..... you left them.... another LOSS chalked up for the mighty devils

They keep going this bad you might get a call up LOL
    MEN then?

not interested in tickets, however still follow the red devils, if thats ok with you

And there comments were-

And Kahibah used a field player in goal. Whilst Wallsend scored 3, two were keeper errors...
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    And Kahibah used a field player in goal. Whilst Wallsend scored 3, two were keeper errors...
    so what's the point your making?
    i though all teams use a field player in a game?

Read it again... Kahibah's goal keeper was a player who normally does not play in goal. No goal keepers were available so a field player went in goal. In other words, not a goal keeper under normal circumstances, and this was obvious in the way two goals were conceded. The point is that Wallsend scoring 3 might have been a bit flattering to them and whilst I hope they have turned "a new leaf", don't read too much into last night.
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

And there comments were-

"Nothing [New Lambton] brings to the field scares us but obviously their form is as good as anybodyÂ’s in the competition".

What's confusing champion, it's my opinion sorry. What's with all the Kahibah bashing and personnel jabs at me? It's not like their is some big rivalry between the clubs. Win lose or draw the other night, young players or old players your club has gone a long way backwards from the level they got to last season. That's not having a go at anyone, that's just saying maybe you should be more worried about your club and 1st grade results instead of being worried about other clubs trying to do their best as well as what other coaches opinions are on other teams in the comp. It's pretty pathetic.

Regards
    Pep G

Yeah everyone stop bashing.

These bum fights are embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by matmoncrieff View Post
    What's confusing champion, it's my opinion sorry. What's with all the Kahibah bashing and personnel jabs at me? It's not like their is some big rivalry between the clubs. Win lose or draw the other night, young players or old players your club has gone a long way backwards from the level they got to last season. That's not having a go at anyone, that's just saying maybe you should be more worried about your club and 1st grade results instead of being worried about other clubs trying to do their best as well as what other coaches opinions are on other teams in the comp. It's pretty pathetic.

Regards
    Pep G
    My apologies

Mate you’re a Muppet. You have just sent said coach under the bus. Why would he now move to a club that can’t stay quiet about coaching staff or incoming players.

Quote Originally Posted by Two tone View Post
    Mate you’re a Muppet. You have just sent said coach under the bus. Why would he now move to a club that can’t stay quiet about coaching staff or incoming players.
    When he told me it wasn't exactly a secret. Its community football numb nuts. Not exactly going to affect the mortgage repayments. Keep the fantasy Prem to your FIFA nights with the boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Two tone View Post
    Well....I didn't mention that it came from the Club, thus reading might not be one of your strong suits. As for the potential incoming Coach, I actually said someone was coming in to run the show, not Coach and when the aforementioned individual told me he didn't say it was a secret. Its Community Football idiot, not exactly going to influence anyone's Mortgage repayments. Maybe park your Fantasy Prem ideals for the FIFA nights with the boys.

Well....I didn't mention that it came from the Club, thus reading might not be one of your strong suits. As for the potential incoming Coach, I actually said someone was coming in to run the show, not Coach and when the aforementioned individual told me he didn't say it was a secret. Its Community Football idiot, not exactly going to influence anyone's Mortgage repayments. Maybe park your Fantasy Prem ideals for the FIFA nights with the boys.
    If you can’t see how you may have made things difficult for said coach.
    Committee members read the forum.
    I didn’t say he was coaching but did say coaching staff and incoming players.
    I don’t play fantasy football or have FIFA nights I don’t have the time.

RH?