Quote Originally Posted by Onyatoes View Post
I think it's a naive comment to dismiss Youth football. If not important.....really what's the point? As for paying players, aside from an inner city Club, I would suggest there is not much cash floating around NL1 aside from an odd rego waiver. I know clubs like Westy have stayed solid on full Regos and despite bullshit, New Lambton pay way less than some. Specifics??? I would point out that the same bloke who acts like a tool coaching Seniors as he does coaching kids might need to take a good long hard look at his actions and how it runs off on his players. Kahibah were the next BIG club. Now? Basket case.....
I didn't say it wasn't important at all. Please read it again. I said that youth grades are hardly a barometer for a club. Take a look at Singleton.

If anyone is naive, it is you if you don't think NL1 clubs are paying players. I was on the committee of one that does and there are many others that do as well. Club player budgets are often discussed. BP Super Dynamos has the truth of it.

Thanks for clearing up your contention that the club doesn't have the same quality off the park. It is extremely well thought out. Clearly the whole club is based on the behaviour of one person, not the committee, volunteers, all coaches and parents/supporters. If your argument were true then other clubs (Magic and Olympic spring to mind in recent times) must be even worse off as they have had senior and youth coaches suspended because of behaviour. Equally, every other club that has had a coach receive a yellow card must be just as bad a Kahibah by your logic. The simple fact is, you wanted a crack at one bloke and decided to use it to tar a whole club.