Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 HIT Northern League One

Quote Originally Posted by W8 WATCHER View Post
    any intel, around what clubs are in and out for 2022
    lots of speculation around teams pulling out, a few months ago
    Pulling out or forced out?

Toronto appear to be struggling for players across every age group, if Northern allow them to just participate in Senior grades will be interesting.

A good reason as to why decoupling should happen

bump
    Carl sux

Will 2022 be the final season in NL1 for New Lambton before being promoted to NPL? Will they be the club champions? As Cooks Hill are about to find out it will be a big step up.

Just seen toronto stags promoting a free jets session for all juniors, good to see they are doing their best to fill squads for next year

Quote Originally Posted by Yesk21 View Post
    Just seen toronto stags promoting a free jets session for all juniors, good to see they are doing their best to fill squads for next year
    Let's hope they can. As a coach in NL1, it is very frustrating that they can't meet the requirements of being in the competition.
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    Let's hope they can. As a coach in NL1, it is very frustrating that they can't meet the requirements of being in the competition.
    I can understand it’s frustrating but it’s not like they aren’t trying to fill them. Being apart of the stags system the last few years I can definitely see now they’ve got the right people in the right spots, hopefully we can fill it all up ASAP

Any signings?

Quote Originally Posted by Yesk21 View Post
    Any signings?
    Andrew Cairney to west Wallsend

Quote Originally Posted by Football lover View Post
    Andrew Cairney to west Wallsend
    I heard he was off to Cardiff. But I think they meant signings that will play first grade.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    I heard he was off to Cardiff. But I think they meant signings that will play first grade.
    All accords he has been training hard and wants to have 1 last crack before getting into coaching. So the club have given him a chance and see how pre season goes. I think he has had a bit of bad luck the last few yrs and wants to just get some enjoyment back. He can play tho so if he gets fit could be a good pick up

Quote Originally Posted by Football lover View Post
    All accords he has been training hard and wants to have 1 last crack before getting into coaching. So the club have given him a chance and see how pre season goes. I think he has had a bit of bad luck the last few yrs and wants to just get some enjoyment back. He can play tho so if he gets fit could be a good pick up
    Your not wrong he was a cracking player but as you get older it’s harder to miss several years of playing at that level to then try and get it back. I hope he does cause him 10 years ago would cruise. But I did say 10 years ago. Westy have some decent young kids they should be trying to bring through and if he’s in around training with them then that’s handy but don’t take a spot of a kid who has 10+ years left at the club

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Your not wrong he was a cracking player but as you get older it’s harder to miss several years of playing at that level to then try and get it back. I hope he does cause him 10 years ago would cruise. But I did say 10 years ago. Westy have some decent young kids they should be trying to bring through and if he’s in around training with them then that’s handy but don’t take a spot of a kid who has 10+ years left at the club
    Yeh that’s a fair point. Just something I’ve heard. I think coaching is the way to go for him anyway to be honest. Who knows. See what happens in the off season and what happens. I know he plays golf now and works shift work. I think losing his parents has derailed him quite a bit the poor bugga so maybe it could be good for him.

But the point about Westy having good kids coming through is 100% true.

Hello I am after some recommendations. Can anyone tell me which NL1 club has the best canteen and are there any particular menu items you recommend I try? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Carl View Post
    Hello I am after some recommendations. Can anyone tell me which NL1 club has the best canteen and are there any particular menu items you recommend I try? Thanks
    I’d say Westys is usually pretty good, other than that they’re all pretty standard

Banned
    Perth Fc have the best. You should go there.

Quote Originally Posted by jim wallis View Post
    Perth Fc have the best. You should go there.
    I’ll shout the one way ticket

I would like to take you up on this offer as I am thrilled about the appointment of Ruben Zadkovich at Perth Glory and keen to go watch the impact he has on the team.

I would like to take you up on this offer as I am thrilled about the appointment of Ruben Zadkovich at Perth Glory and keen to go watch the impact he has on the team.
    About as much as he had at Magic

New Lambton 4-1
    Thornton 2-1
    Belswans 1-0
    Toronto 3-1
    Kahibah 2-0

If we play at all

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    New Lambton 4-1
    Thornton 2-1
    Belswans 1-0
    Toronto 3-1
    Kahibah 2-0

If we play at all
    If we play? where have you been? on the other side of the world.