Quote Originally Posted by TXK View Post
Sorry buddy but you have no idea about the field. If the games went ahead I guarantee by 3.30pm, half an hour into first grade, you would have been complaining about the state of the field and the risk it posed to players. You have no idea how Hexham Park played after rain a couple of weeks earlier against Mayfield, so your opinion is irrelevant.

I know everything about that weekend and I also know it was NF’s mistake that teams and referees turned up there on the Sunday.

You are the cry baby because weeks later you continue to sook about a game that was rightfully rescheduled, and is going to be replayed on a better surface. You should be happy for that and that you didn’t get injuries on a rubbish pitch.

The way members of your club carried themselves on socials was embarrassing. Cry babies.
As i have said previously it is what it is, game was called off. you can spin it how you like, i don't really care, i was having a bit of banter and you took the bait.....

You are correct it was the powers that be who still sent the refs and the opposition to the ground, but they still have questioned why it was off?

good bye, see you in tarro, bring some tissues for me please......