Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Zone Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Swansea 3rds forfeiting. What’s going on there
    Maybe Covid restrictions. Think quite a few of them live on Central Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    Maybe Covid restrictions. Think quite a few of them live on Central Coast.
    Judging by their 9-1 loss in thirds last week, maybe they are struggling for numbers as well

I forgot to tip.
    F me.
    So tomorrow I'll tip
    Dudley 3-0 Kotara
    Bero 1-3 WB

What about the other grade results?

The Bad Boy of ZPL Will McMaster with a masterclass against Tarro Hellas Hexham Azzurri

3-0 firsts

#kocassout

Tarro Azzuri vs Swansea

1sts 0-3
    2nds 3-2
    3rds 3-0 (forfeit)

The Swans have ‘got away’ with a solid performance against Azzuri. The ZPL bad boy Will McMaster is at it again with a man of the match performance, ruining the tips of THEBIGCHEESE and The Hacker scoring a hatrick at Tarro proclaiming himself as the Tarro Terminator. He went off the pitch in the 2nd half with an injury. The Tarro Terminator then stated his back was sore from carrying the team.

Supporters of Swansea were incredibly disappointed with his poor goal celebrations and with the result as he will be talking about this for the rest of the season.

In other news No.66 for Azzuri could not execute his orders and was unfortunately stuck in the pocket of Sam ‘The Hitman’ Hudson. Thankfully The Hitman removed him after the game and allowed him to go back to his family.

It’s all going down at Swansea this last week.

Maybe the Debt collector can confirm the rumours as he knows all the Swansea gossip. Swansea 3rd grade got canned due to lack of players. They have been struggling all season for numbers borrowing players from other grades to fill in some 35’ at times. Third also don’t have a coach either. Hard to get motivated to play under those conditions.

Water logged field dramas last week.

Will McMaster scoring for fun.

Reserve grade have gone backwards after winning the comp last year.

#Kocass out

Correct, forfeited due to lack of players. Unlucky year with injuries with 15 currently for the weekend just played and 1 suspension.

Thirds have a coach.

Due to the injuries in all grades 2nds haven’t been able to field the same team on the pitch all season so it’s a struggle with consistency. Plus the ZPL bad boy, the superstar Laviesta and ‘The Enforcer’ Mark Fromson were promoted into first grade due to the expertise of Ko-Cass.

#GregtheGoat
    Last edited by The Debt Collector; 27-06-2021 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Debt Collector View Post
    Correct, forfeited due to lack of players. Unlucky year with injuries with 15 currently for the weekend just played and 1 suspension.

Thirds have a coach.

Due to the injuries in all grades 2nds haven’t been able to field the same team on the pitch all season so it’s a struggle with consistency. Plus the ZPL bad boy and the superstar Laviesta were promoted into first grade due to the expertise of Ko-Cass.

#GregtheGoat
    Lol the Goat - in my experience on the Coast, couldn’t coach pigs to be dirty.

Great to see young Wil hitting his straps after all these years. I had a bit to do with his development many years ago. Even as a wee lad, he had an uncanny knack of hitting the net.

2019 - Swansea win the competition
    2020 - Finished 2nd in the covid cup with 1 point off first.
    2021 - Currently 2nd with a game in hand.

With the injuries to key players Swansea have had this year and everyone writing them off at the start of the season, to be in this position I’d say he’s doing a pretty good job.

#GregtheGoat

2019 - Swansea win the competition
    2020 - Finished 2nd in the covid cup with 1 point off first.
    2021 - Currently 2nd with a game in hand.

With the injuries to key players Swansea have had this year and everyone writing them off at the start of the season, to be in this position I’d say he’s doing a pretty good job.

#GregtheGoat
    2019 - on the back of Maguire 😁
    2020 - who cares
    2021 - you said it a few posts back. Young Will with a sore back - not just from carrying the team either. The Goat’s a burden to carry as well. God bless the young lad - tell him his old gaffer said hello.

2021 - Currently 4th with a game in hand.
    Fixed

Kotara v Dudley
    3rds 3-1
    Res 1-2
    1sts 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaye#4 View Post
    Kotara v Dudley
    3rds 3-1
    Res 1-2
    1sts 1-2
    That result puts a little gap from 4th to 5th. Makes Dudley v Azzurri next week a huge game

2020 - who cares
    2021 - you said it a few posts back. Young Will with a sore back - not just from carrying the team either. The Goat’s a burden to carry as well. God bless the young lad - tell him his old gaffer said hello.
    Having seen the Zpl in action a few times this season you mustn’t be much of a coach yourself the bad boys antics are an embarrassment to the sport slapping the ground and whinging. Grade 3 carry on.

Looking at the results over the seasons Clearly ko-cass has some idea, maybe he has some talent available but results don’t lie.

Quote Originally Posted by COLD BEERS View Post
    Having seen the Zpl in action a few times this season you mustnÂ’t be much of a coach yourself the bad boys antics are an embarrassment to the sport slapping the ground and whinging. Grade 3 carry on.

Looking at the results over the seasons Clearly ko-cass has some idea, maybe he has some talent available but results donÂ’t lie.
    Hey CB settle down son, take it easy.

YouÂ’re being a bit harsh on young Will - the lad can play and knows where the goals are to be fair. He was scoring 30-40 goals a season when I had him as a young boy - I think one season he scored 70 odd. HeÂ’s prone to the odd tantrum but when youÂ’re banging them in like that, gee cut him some slack CB.

CB - also nothing personal from me against the Goat. Had a bit to do with him back in the day on the Coast - nice fella. But like I said, couldnÂ’t coach pigs to be dirty.

For SwanseaÂ’s and young WillÂ’s sake, letÂ’s hope the Goat can continue to get the best out of Will.

Ok. Debt collector.

Question to you is only having why do you only 15 blokes available for three grades. You must be the unluckiest club in Newcastle to have 25 blokes injured at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by THEBIGCHEESE View Post
    Ok. Debt collector.

Question to you is only having why do you only 15 blokes available for three grades. You must be the unluckiest club in Newcastle to have 25 blokes injured at the same time.
    15 players out….

2020 - who cares
    Hey CB settle down son, take it easy.

YouÂ’re being a bit harsh on young Will - the lad can play and knows where the goals are to be fair. He was scoring 30-40 goals a season when I had him as a young boy - I think one season he scored 70 odd. HeÂ’s prone to the odd tantrum but when youÂ’re banging them in like that, gee cut him some slack CB.

CB - also nothing personal from me against the Goat. Had a bit to do with him back in the day on the Coast - nice fella. But like I said, couldnÂ’t coach pigs to be dirty.

For SwanseaÂ’s and young WillÂ’s sake, letÂ’s hope the Goat can continue to get the best out of Will.
    70 is some tally, I’d like to see that to believe it though. Credit to the bloke he’s shown he’s good enough.

In my opinion why would you take the job of coaching pigs to be dirty?