Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 677

Thread: 2021 Zone Premier League thread

  1. #301
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    The real question for the weekend is will Dudley and the Suns actually keep the hatred to the field or will it be like previous years ��
    I'm sure it will be fine. As long as they don't BYO like last time..
    With the weather, everyone will probably need to all cuddle up together anyway!
    It's football, not s***er!!

  2. #302
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    I'm sure it will be fine. As long as they don't BYO like last time..
    With the weather, everyone will probably need to all cuddle up together anyway!
    Iím sure thatís the real reason it kicks off each year or you just hate each otherís guts

  3. #303
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    58
    Cardiff v Beresfield - 2-2
    Mayfield v Swansea - 2-1
    Cooks Hill v Warners Bay - 1-2
    Suns v Dudley - 2-2
    Kotara v Azzuri - 1-3

  4. #304
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    217
    Cardiff v Beresfield 3-2
    Mayfield v Swansea 2-0
    Cooks Hill v Warners Bay 2-2
    Suns v Dudley 2-1
    Kotara v Azzuri 1-4
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    i was always under the impression the company that made the grandstands just dropped them off at the ground and no one bothered to put them into the position they were meant to be in.

  5. #305
    Mayfield vs Swansea
    1sts 0-1
    2nds 0-2
    3rds 5-1

    Swansea vs Mayfield ended 1-0 in favour of the swans. Both teams had chances and Mayfield hit the post in the final minutes of the game and Swansea held out for the win.

    SUSPENDED - The ZPL bad boy has finally been quelled and was left goalless. He also got a yellow card for his troubles which is his 4th for the season.

    Will McMaster also butchered a goal that was already going in by being greedy and kicking it in for good measure however was called back with a questionable call of offside.

    Rumour has it Will McMaster had a holiday booked and got suspended in an attempt to not get dropped from first grade. He also refused to sign autographs after the game which left his fans disappointed.

  6. #306
    Quote Originally Posted by The Debt Collector View Post
    Mayfield vs Swansea
    1sts 0-1
    2nds 0-2
    3rds 5-1

    Swansea vs Mayfield ended 1-0 in favour of the swans. Both teams had chances and Mayfield hit the post in the final minutes of the game and Swansea held out for the win.

    SUSPENDED - The ZPL bad boy has finally been quelled and was left goalless. He also got a yellow card for his troubles which is his 4th for the season.

    Will McMaster also butchered a goal that was already going in by being greedy and kicking it in for good measure however was called back with a questionable call of offside.

    Rumour has it Will McMaster had a holiday booked and got suspended in an attempt to not get dropped from first grade. He also refused to sign autographs after the game which left his fans disappointed.
    Who the fck is will McMaster?

  7. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by chewyonyaboots View Post
    Who the fck is will McMaster?
    Seconded

  8. #308
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by chewyonyaboots View Post
    Who the fck is will McMaster?
    Never heard of her.
    It's football, not s***er!!

  9. #309
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    652
    Cardiff v Bero
    3rds 6-2
    res 6-0
    1st 4-3 would have been 4-2, but Cardiff scored a 50m own goal in the last minute of the game.

    any other results yesterday suns v dudley

  10. #310
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    Cardiff v Bero
    3rds 6-2
    res 6-0
    1st 4-3 would have been 4-2, but Cardiff scored a 50m own goal in the last minute of the game.

    any other results yesterday suns v dudley
    Suns v Dudley
    3rds 1-2 Dudley end with 8 player and Suns with 10. The Suns red card was one of the wildest reaction to a challenge ever.
    Res 0-1 For a reserve grade game this was a cracker from both teams in tough conditions.
    1st 2-2 Dudley played 50-60 with 10 men. They scored inside the first 5min. Suns missed a penalty. They then scored 2 goals in 1min just before half time. For some reason with an extra man in the second half they didnít really get at Dudley and Dudley pinched an equalizer in the 90th min. Suns probably had the best of it across 90min. Both sides are quality

  11. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Suns v Dudley
    3rds 1-2 Dudley end with 8 player and Suns with 10. The Suns red card was one of the wildest reaction to a challenge ever.
    Res 0-1 For a reserve grade game this was a cracker from both teams in tough conditions.
    1st 2-2 Dudley played 50-60 with 10 men. They scored inside the first 5min. Suns missed a penalty. They then scored 2 goals in 1min just before half time. For some reason with an extra man in the second half they didnít really get at Dudley and Dudley pinched an equalizer in the 90th min. Suns probably had the best of it across 90min. Both sides are quality
    Agreed on third grade red card. Suns player tries to superman punch, lucky he didnít connect. No idea what he was thinking and then tells the ref he didnít do anything when shown the red card

  12. #312
    Senior Member Thomas477's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lambton, Novocastria
    Posts
    2,411
    Quote Originally Posted by United View Post
    Agreed on third grade red card. Suns player tries to superman punch, lucky he didn’t connect. No idea what he was thinking and then tells the ref he didn’t do anything when shown the red card
    That’s standard from every player.
    Middleby Gone

    Lawrie Out

  13. #313
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by United View Post
    Agreed on third grade red card. Suns player tries to superman punch, lucky he didn’t connect. No idea what he was thinking and then tells the ref he didn’t do anything when shown the red card
    Terrible reaction from our guy and will be dealt with internally on top of whatever the suspension is. Surprised only one red card from reaction of Dudley players as multiple guys then threw deserving punches at him but just one sent off. Probably a good thing though in the circumstances.
    Should never have gotten to that. Was a horrible brain snap!
    It's football, not s***er!!

  14. #314
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Terrible reaction from our guy and will be dealt with internally on top of whatever the suspension is. Surprised only one red card from reaction of Dudley players as multiple guys then threw deserving punches at him but just one sent off. Probably a good thing though in the circumstances.
    Should never have gotten to that. Was a horrible brain snap!
    I agree the ref could of dished out any number of cards. There sure some heat in the rivalry still. Main thing it stayed on the field and afterwards players mingled over a good selection of beers

  15. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    I agree the ref could of dished out any number of cards. There sure some heat in the rivalry still. Main thing it stayed on the field and afterwards players mingled over a good selection of beers
    Agreed the fan behaviour was good and just what both clubs wanted. Oh yeah the rivalry will always have heat in it no doubt about that

  16. #316
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    153
    Any scores from Azzurri Kotara?

  17. #317
    Kotara 3 - 2

  18. #318
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by Source View Post
    Kotara 3 - 2
    Thatís an upset

  19. #319
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by United View Post
    Agreed on third grade red card. Suns player tries to superman punch, lucky he didn’t connect. No idea what he was thinking and then tells the ref he didn’t do anything when shown the red card
    Couldn't believe it when I heard that. Old mate thought he was in the UFC! Gotta laugh sometimes... Overall a 2-2 was a fair result between the teams I think.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    That’s an upset
    Went down and watched this one as I have a few mates across both teams. Kotara must have had it in their game plan to just keep fouling the boys from Hexham and if they did, well done because it worked. The referee didn't give them a red even though the foul count must have been around 30 or so - this included two penalties (one of which Hexham missed). Azzurri responsible for few calamitous errors which lead to three goals in the first half for Kotara. Surprisingly, the tigers only had two shots (but scored three!). Overall Kotara must be stoked with that one.

  20. #320
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    171
    Azzurri are average at best this season. Too many fancy boys in the midfield no one wants to do all the spade work.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •