Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Zone Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by 123 View Post
    When you have all of your coaches and and 3 first graders and both first and reserve grade keepers out it’s a bit of a problem trying to do the best with what ever is left over
    Curious here brother..... If you have "4 first graders" out what are the remaining 7 doing?? My guess that most of them will be pushed back into res grade! Do what any normal club would do and have some faith in your squad by promoting some ressies guys.

5 players out across three grades is nothing, weak as piss postponing if you ask me.

Maybe having all these catch up games is abit of Karma coming back to bites yas for the free points vs Kotara!!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by MisplacedPasses View Post
    Curious here brother..... If you have "4 first graders" out what are the remaining 7 doing?? My guess that most of them will be pushed back into res grade! Do what any normal club would do and have some faith in your squad by promoting some ressies guys.

5 players out across three grades is nothing, weak as piss postponing if you ask me.

Maybe having all these catch up games is abit of Karma coming back to bites yas for the free points vs Kotara!!?!?!
    Hard to disagree. Every club has had a few first graders out for games. Or are you saying the club only has 11 actual first graders and no depth

Quote Originally Posted by The Debt Collector View Post
    Breaking News
    Reliable sources have spotted the ZPL bad playing golf on the weekend instead of besieging Beresfield. Is there anything this man can’t do?
    The Tarro Terminator singlehandedly postponed the weekends fixtures as he had a golf game planned and Will McMaster in typical fashion does what he wants.
    The bad boy also inspected the pitch at Hexham and at Tarro on his way to golf and in his professional opinion as an ex referee, stated that it could of been played on.
    Is it possible that the Tarro Terminator broke the spirit of Azzuri so bad that they didn’t want to play anymore?

Attachment 1741
    Why is he hitting off the ladies tees with a child’s club?

Quote Originally Posted by MisplacedPasses View Post

Heard only 3rds and ressies playing this weekend? Any truth in that?
    I would have thought should have been the other way around otherwise you can stack your 1st in ressies and ressies in 3rds

When you have all of your coaches and and 3 first graders and both first and reserve grade keepers out it’s a bit of a problem trying to do the best with what ever is left over
    With all due respect u6s might need a coach, adults can get through a game by using their very high intelligence and proving the coach is doin it wrong anyway. 3rd grade keeper will be a 3 game legend. play the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....

That’s just first grade, reserves and 3rds have 6 out aswell mate, with players from all age playing 3rds. As for the first graders they have the weekend off, more then welcome to look at the lineups. Does that help your curious mind “brother”.

Swansea 2v 1 Warners bay
    Suns 2- 1 Cardiff
    Mayfield 1-1 Azzurri
    Dudley 2-0 Bero
    Cooks Hill 1-2 Kotara

That’s just first grade, reserves and 3rds have 6 out aswell mate, with players from all age playing 3rds. As for the first graders they have the weekend off, more then welcome to look at the lineups. Does that help your curious mind “brother”.
    Not having a crack at anyone or clubs but I remember back in the day Muswellbrook used to turn up with the bus with 20-25 players regularly and play 3 grades.

Quote Originally Posted by mge61 View Post
    Not having a crack at anyone or clubs but I remember back in the day Muswellbrook used to turn up with the bus with 20-25 players regularly and play 3 grades.
    I agree. The fact that the coach is out is no excuse. The top club in town Edgy have players and their coach out a guess what they are doing. Playing on

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    I agree. The fact that the coach is out is no excuse. The top club in town Edgy have players and their coach out a guess what they are doing. Playing on
    They are the 4th top club in town currently Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    They are the 4th top club in town currently Hacker
    True but let’s say top club over the past 5 yrs

3:3 draw for Swansea first grade

suns v cardiff
    3rds 2--0
    res 3--0
    1st 0--1 game called off at half time, cardiff player dislocated ankle, ambos called.

What’s the go with halftime call offs these days is it a full replay I understand the same happened at Mayfield v Azzurri today.

What’s the go with halftime call offs these days is it a full replay I understand the same happened at Mayfield v Azzurri today.
    Full replay.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Update, not a dislocation, the player broke his fibula and torn ligaments about 30 seconds out from halftime.
    The ambos didn't leave the field until 5pm.
    Thanks Tony and the Suns for your assistance yesterday.

Swansea -v- Warners bay played Sat Wouldve tip swansea

Sunday morning late tips
    Cardiff v Suns Abandoned? 1-3 for replay
    Mayfield v Azzurri Abandoned? 2-1 for replay
    Dudley 2-0 Bero
    Cooks Hill 2-1 Kotara
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....

What a disgrace this competition is.
    So Azzurri can call off an entire day, Cardiff complain, no penalty.
    Kotara try do the right thing and play, get 2 grades played, but then decide their brand new $120k government funded pitch can't handle another game (it's only been open less than 2 months), so they consult refs to call it off, do so. At least it's only one replay instead of all 3 grades.
    Penalised by a FORFEIT.
    Now Swansea have 4 out of 1sts, but they're allowed to postpone 1sts but play lower grades, but yet have 6 out of Res & 3rds but are still playing lower grades? They forfeited their 3rd grade pre-covid due to lack of numbers. Why is this any different.
    Suns play yesterday, pitch is now completely ruined, but precedent is set that once you kick off 3rds, you just play regardless.
    Any other double standards I'm missing?

Name one club who hasn't had to play multiple reserve graders in 3rds, or call on all age/o35s to fill 3rds at some point. Tough luck. Play on.
    When I grow up, I want to be Yohan Cabaye.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaye#4 View Post
    What a disgrace this competition is.
    So Azzurri can call off an entire day, Cardiff complain, no penalty.
    Kotara try do the right thing and play, get 2 grades played, but then decide their brand new $120k government funded pitch can't handle another game (it's only been open less than 2 months), so they consult refs to call it off, do so. At least it's only one replay instead of all 3 grades.
    Penalised by a FORFEIT.
    Now Swansea have 4 out of 1sts, but they're allowed to postpone 1sts but play lower grades, but yet have 6 out of Res & 3rds but are still playing lower grades? They forfeited their 3rd grade pre-covid due to lack of numbers. Why is this any different.
    Suns play yesterday, pitch is now completely ruined, but precedent is set that once you kick off 3rds, you just play regardless.
    Any other double standards I'm missing?

Name one club who hasn't had to play multiple reserve graders in 3rds, or call on all age/o35s to fill 3rds at some point. Tough luck. Play on.
    Mate I watched a game of O35C grade yesterday on Nesbit Park at 2.30 water everywhere and rained solidly all through the game. Whatever difference it makes I think it was a club referee.

Mate I watched a game of O35C grade yesterday on Nesbit Park at 2.30 water everywhere and rained solidly all through the game. Whatever difference it makes I think it was a club referee.
    And all games are called off today at nesbitt.
    What's your point?