Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Zone League 2 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage View Post
    The burbs zinger stackers are back in stock for ressies games I see
    There was no stacking. Minmi Ressies had plenty of chances to win the game, just couldn't put them away

Quote Originally Posted by Eggs View Post
    There was no stacking. Minmi Ressies had plenty of chances to win the game, just couldn't put them away
    Was a well hard fought game, draw would have been a fair result. Luck went our way with the last kick of the game.
    We we're down on numbers today but no excuse, you guys were far to good for us in first today.

It's clear that Sausage has never played First Grade football and he doesn't understand the step up in quality between the grades.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Was a well hard fought game, draw would have been a fair result. Luck went our way with the last kick of the game.
    We we're down on numbers today but no excuse, you guys were far to good for us in first today.

It's clear that Sausage has never played First Grade football and he doesn't understand the step up in quality between the grades.
    So that just proves I’m not that “Jason” bloke or whoever you think I am �� last I saw he played firsts against minmi last week
    Poor burbs can’t handle a bit of banter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage View Post
    So that just proves I’m not that “Jason” bloke or whoever you think I am �� last I saw he played firsts against minmi last week
    Poor burbs can’t handle a bit of banter.
    You've got gullible tattooed on your forehead

Don't forget to pick up your Garden Suburb supports pack in September
    I'M GULLIBLE!

SMFC v Bolwarra

2nd: 0-5
    1st: 1-1

Rd 15 Garden Suburb vs North United first grade result has been changed from 0-1 to 3-0 due to North United fielding ineligible players.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Rd 15 Garden Suburb vs North United first grade result has been changed from 0-1 to 3-0 due to North United fielding ineligible players.
    What's the story there?

Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post
    What's the story there?
    They fielded 3 borrowed All Age players in first grade.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Wonder if they'll put that on their honours board?

Yeah, we were pretty short on weekend.
    Had a few all age C division boys fill in for reggies and were the only ones that could possibly sit on the pine for firsts with injuries and other commitments. With the club being new to zone football, our officials at the ground weren't aware that they could not play 1s.
    Boys left the ground wondering why the Gardo official with the team sheet's smile was so large, turns out this is why. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    Yeah, we were pretty short on weekend.
    Had a few all age C division boys fill in for reggies and were the only ones that could possibly sit on the pine for firsts with injuries and other commitments. With the club being new to zone football, our officials at the ground weren't aware that they could not play 1s.
    Boys left the ground wondering why the Gardo official with the team sheet's smile was so large, turns out this is why. Lol
    I spoke with your first grade coach after the game and asked if he made a mistake marking Multi Registered players as Borrowed instead. He was the person who confirmed to me that they were only Borrowed player's and I informed him that Borrowed players can't play first grade.
    Unfortunately ignorance/niavity isn't a defence, it's pretty clear in the rules that borrowed players can only play in the lowest grade.

What is perplexing is that one of the borrowed players started first grade so it must have been pre planned.
    It's perplexing because you guys most certainly have the depth in reserve grade to call apon them before going to All Age guys to start in first grade.

I truly believe you that it was an honest mistake and that you guy's meant no foul but the rules are the rules.
    Last edited by Premy; 01-08-2021 at 02:31 PM.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

I spoke with your first grade coach after the game and asked if he made a mistake marking Multi Registered players as Borrowed instead. He was the person who confirmed to me that they were only Borrowed player's and I informed him that Borrowed players can't play first grade.
    Unfortunately ignorance/niavity isn't a defence, it's pretty clear in the rules that borrowed players can only play in the lowest grade.

What is perplexing is that one of the borrowed players started first grade so it must have been pre planned.
    It's perplexing because you guys most certainly have the depth in reserve grade to call apon them before going to All Age guys to start in first grade.

I truly believe you that it was an honest mistake and that you guy's meant no foul but the rules are the rules.
    Ha! And thank God you boys are here to police it.

Anyways.......

Norths v Mayfield
    1s 2-0
    2s 6-1

Ha! And thank God you boys are here to police it.
    We aren't the one's who policed it, that's the joint zone committee.

Judging by your reaction I'm starting to think maybe this wasn't a honest mistake and I wonder if this is the first time you've broken the rules.
    If your boys didn't break the rules we wouldn't be having this conversation, simple as that.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

They stuffed up. Move on. Don't make an ass of yourself with accusations that you can't back up. I'm sure they aren't the first to make this mistake and probably won't be the last. Ruins the tight run into the promotion race with Minmi, can't see Minmi dropping too many points herein and would have been a great last round against Norths for the promotion battle so it's all up to Minimi now really.

Quote Originally Posted by Imyourhero View Post
    They stuffed up. Move on. Don't make an ass of yourself with accusations that you can't back up. I'm sure they aren't the first to make this mistake and probably won't be the last. Ruins the tight run into the promotion race with Minmi, can't see Minmi dropping too many points herein and would have been a great last round against Norths for the promotion battle so it's all up to Minimi now really.
    Yeah that sucks man, would've been great to play off for first in the last round, but it is what it is.
    We'll just keep on keeping on and see what happens.

We aren't the one's who policed it, that's the joint zone committee.

Judging by your reaction I'm starting to think maybe this wasn't a honest mistake and I wonder if this is the first time you've broken the rules.
    If your boys didn't break the rules we wouldn't be having this conversation, simple as that.
    I agree, they are never going to admit to it. North's have been in the competition for nearly 2 years, They would have borrowed all age guys before and they would have known the rules regarding them. Best not to comment on it as it only makes your club look more guilty. Maybe next time just pay the multi registered player fee

Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post
    I agree, they are never going to admit to it. North's have been in the competition for nearly 2 years, They would have borrowed all age guys before and they would have known the rules regarding them. Best not to comment on it as it only makes your club look more guilty. Maybe next time just pay the multi registered player fee
    Lol so much for moving on. But what a conspiracy.
    Do you think if our coach who does our team sheets every week was trying to cheat, by using players from a lower division nonetheless, he'd bother writing 'all age c' next to the boys names?

Lol so much for moving on. But what a conspiracy.
    Do you think if our coach who does our team sheets every week was trying to cheat, by using players from a lower division nonetheless, he'd bother writing 'all age c' next to the boys names?
    Why not multi register a heap of the better all age players?

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi_89 View Post
    Why not multi register a heap of the better all age players?
    Yeah, we have a fair few duelys registered which I think is where the 'borrowed' as opposed to 'multi-regoed' confusion came from.
    These particular boys are from a new all age team that joined the club this year, whom we've been trying to introduce to the ZL squad and also get involved with the club in general so weren't really apart of discussions when regoing everyone I'd say.