Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2021 Zone League 3 thread

Cardiff v Medowie
    Firsts 2-2, Medowie up 2-0 at half time. Cardiff came back well to earn a well deserved draw.

Reserves 4-1 Medowie.
    Medowie way too good, Cardiff dissapointing.

The reserve grade competition has improved alot. Early days I would have thought Charlestown would have been certainties. But Kurri, Muswellbrook and Medowie have all been super impressive lately and that's not mentioning Lakes who I think are running first.

Well, the rot has started unfortunately.
    18 players unavailable for the weekend through injury, work commitments and COVID excuses.

Kurri v Muswellbrook Reserve Grade is a forfeit

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyKplunk View Post
    Well, the rot has started unfortunately.
    18 players unavailable for the weekend through injury, work commitments and COVID excuses.

Kurri v Muswellbrook Reserve Grade is a forfeit
    Wow, that could really hurt you guys

Cardiff City v Charlestown

Both grades
    Charlestown 3-0

Lakes vs Kurri
    Reserves 2-0
    Firsts 5-2

Massive win for Lakes in both grades

Quote Originally Posted by Homer7654 View Post
    Lakes vs Kurri
    Reserves 2-0
    Firsts 5-2

Massive win for Lakes in both grades
    Lakes surely home now as minor premiers in both grades?
    There hasn't been any posts from Lakes for a while?

Muswellbrook v Cardiff City
    Firsts 4-0 Muswellbrook
    Reserves 9-2 Muswellbrook

Firsts was a contest for 70 minutes, with the score 1-0 up until that point. Cardiff had a couple of chances at 1-0 and 2-0 to make a close finish. But Muswellbrook put their foot down for a comfortable win in the end.

Reserves , Muswellbrook way too good.

Muswellbrook the dark horse for mine come finals time in both grades provided they make them.

Zone league 3 has been really strong this year especially at the top end of the table.

Season has been cancelled.

Looking for a Goalkeeper to add to the squad for the 2022 ZL3 season if anyone knows anyone or is interest. Contact on 0421 002 941. Cheers

I thought I would give this a bump because it had moved back to page 3 for some reason.

Hi Everyone, Charlestown Junior Zone League 3 training starts 13th January 6:30pm @ Charlestown Oval. All players welcome, if you have any questions please dont hesitate to contact on 0421 002 941. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by CJFC ZL View Post
    Hi Everyone, Charlestown Junior Zone League 3 training starts 13th January 6:30pm @ Charlestown Oval. All players welcome, if you have any questions please dont hesitate to contact on 0421 002 941. Cheers
    Surprised that a team has made a decision to start training so early given we are just off hitting a peak in a global health pandemic. A little bit irresponsible I believe

Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post
    Surprised that a team has made a decision to start training so early given we are just off hitting a peak in a global health pandemic. A little bit irresponsible I believe
    They will almost be the first club back training in all of Zone Leagues

It's all outside, there's been no mandate. People can make their own decision if they want to go or not

Putting it off wont make a big difference with outside stuff. Just keep the 1.5 where possible. When you get C19 have a rest.

Biggest worry during comp will be having multiple players out for a week here and there. oh and the underlying issues and staying alive.

Quote Originally Posted by djjones View Post
    Putting it off wont make a big difference with outside stuff. Just keep the 1.5 where possible. When you get C19 have a rest.

Biggest worry during comp will be having multiple players out for a week here and there. oh and the underlying issues and staying alive.
    I think the objective is not to get Covid , The problem is that this virus spreads easy. I'd hate to be the player that brings it home to a household and isolates a full house for 7 days.

Why not just wait to at least mid February, by all reports the next 2-3 weeks could be be the worst. Just because the government haven't mandated something doesn't mean you can't use some simple common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by CJFC ZL View Post
    Hi, an update to this. We are going to change the venue to Redhead Beach. so training starts 13th, 6:30pm @ Redhead Beach