Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 115

Thread: 2021 Zone League 3 thread

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer7654 View Post
    What is the go with substitutions/interchange in ZL3 this year? 3 subs only in first grade and 4 interchange in ressies?
    I believe ATM yes, but there is a meeting with joint committee and clubs in late February to confirm.

  2. #22
    Minmi FC are looking for a few more trial games this year. We are available any Sunday through March and can host or travel, anyone interested send me a message

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    27
    Lakes ZL3 defeated 2020 ZPL Premiers Cardiff City 3-2 on Sunday in first grade. A good start to preseason trials for the fellas.
    Last edited by Homer7654; 08-02-2021 at 02:10 AM.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer7654 View Post
    Lakes ZL3 defeated 2020 ZPL Premiers Cardiff City 3-2 on Sunday in first grade. A good start to preseason trials for the fellas.
    Good result for you in the end and your team should go well in your comp.
    The first game made up of primarily 3rd graders and trialists was 5-1 to CCFC.
    2nd game won 3-2 by you, was a side made up of some 3rds, mostly new reggies players and a couple of 1st players from last years squad and yes in the end we had our pants pulled down by a side who basically wanted it more than us.

    So once again good result and good luck in 2021...

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    Good result for you in the end and your team should go well in your comp.
    The first game made up of primarily 3rd graders and trialists was 5-1 to CCFC.
    2nd game won 3-2 by you, was a side made up of some 3rds, mostly new reggies players and a couple of 1st players from last years squad and yes in the end we had our pants pulled down by a side who basically wanted it more than us.

    So once again good result and good luck in 2021...
    Looks there are settling in well at Cardiff-whinged to the referee all game

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by outsider View Post
    Looks there are settling in well at Cardiff-whinged to the referee all game
    confused????

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    Good result for you in the end and your team should go well in your comp.
    The first game made up of primarily 3rd graders and trialists was 5-1 to CCFC.
    2nd game won 3-2 by you, was a side made up of some 3rds, mostly new reggies players and a couple of 1st players from last years squad and yes in the end we had our pants pulled down by a side who basically wanted it more than us.

    So once again good result and good luck in 2021...
    Sounds like the Lakes boys have gone off early. Big difference playing a team of lower graders then a full first grade outfit.

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13
    If any teams are after a trial game Newcastle Suns are looking for potentially 1 squad maybe 2 as first grade have trials booked in
    If any teams are able to host we would be interested please contact 0421835026

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    12
    South Maitland Phoenix is looking to fill a void in our trials schedule. Is anyone able to host us for both grades on Saturday 20th February (next weekend). We will be looking to bring 2 or 3 teams to allow our 16s to have a run too.

    Please email president@southmaitlandfc.com.au or coaching@southmaitlandfc.com.au

    Many thanks, and best of luck for the season!

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    148
    Who are the Lakes boys? where have they come from?

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    144
    If you are playing in Zone League 3 your aim for the season should be to be playing Zone League 2 next season. Itís all about having a winning mindset and not being content with mediocrity.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    598
    Cardiff City FC are entering a side in ZL3 to complement their ZPL squad.
    Any interested players can PM me or contact 0418453655 or 0427254548

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by anfield View Post
    Cardiff City FC are entering a side in ZL3 to complement their ZPL squad.
    Any interested players can PM me or contact 0418453655 or 0427254548
    Late start?

  14. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by anfield View Post
    Cardiff City FC are entering a side in ZL3 to complement their ZPL squad.
    Any interested players can PM me or contact 0418453655 or 0427254548
    Surely itís too late for that. Cardiff fielding 5 teams in total?
    Last edited by Homer7654; 21-02-2021 at 04:53 PM.

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer7654 View Post
    Surely itís too late for that. Cardiff fielding 5 teams in total?
    Cardiff will be replacing Dudley, no dramas. Teams always come in and go out of league 3, some late.

  16. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by anfield View Post
    Cardiff will be replacing Dudley, no dramas. Teams always come in and go out of league 3, some late.
    That makes total sense

  17. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    18
    ZPL Reserve Grade side looking for a trial this weekend. If any teams are keen, please PM.

  18. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    27
    Does the interchange rule still apply to ZL3 Reserve Grade?

  19. #39
    I'm pretty sure it's 2 in first half, 4 at half time, 2 in 2nd half.

  20. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    4
    Yo, defender here looking for a game in zone league this year, anyone still after players?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •