Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Premier Club SAP

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning stunts View Post
    I really don't care if players swap clubs etc as it happens everywhere. I was generally asking as i have heard there is a certain date that clubs can only offer players outside there club a spot in there JDL program if that said player is currently playing for another JDL club.
    Yes there is generally a date set by northern on when clubs can hold trials and make offers. This date is after Jets trials as they want Jets to have first crack at players and then remaining kids trial for NPL.

Unsure if this will happen this year with recent changes to Jets academy with Kew across both and first year of clubs have control of sap and NPL.

What is the current ruling of clubs offering spots already to current JDL players from different clubs?
    We were told by our club there are no official dates set out by NNSW anymore.JDL clubs are already informing kids they wont have a spot next year and expressions of interest are out for a few clubs for next year.Someone told me the other day that Adamstown are asking for expressions for 2022 for only U/9 and 13 NPL. No word on the other age groups which means they are happy with the kids they have or are handling offers of spots/trials themselves.

Banned
    I really don't care if players swap clubs etc as it happens everywhere. I was generally asking as i have heard there is a certain date that clubs can only offer players outside there club a spot in there JDL program if that said player is currently playing for another JDL club.
    It's all on. Negotiate now. Cant hurt

Quote Originally Posted by samcan View Post
    New club sounds like it has some integrity. BUT, if the parents want to follow it's hard to knock back the better ones.

And as Aegon said, pity this has to happen in kids football. Theyll still all play each other regardless of colours.
    The club he leaving from has already started to offer spots to players as they are worried many will want to follow him to new club. Many are from the team whose coach was a main part of his axing.

The Coach who was part of his axing is going to the same club ! Would like to see who they will cut from current squads to add these kids who are apparently going . New club is usually loyal to their players let’s see if they are true to their word!

Quote Originally Posted by SAP SUPER COACH View Post
    The Coach who was part of his axing is going to the same club ! Would like to see who they will cut from current squads to add these kids who are apparently going . New club is usually loyal to their players let’s see if they are true to their word!
    SAP Super Cock , you sure know a lot about these issues .. maybe your involved same way or another ..
    people like you give clubs bad names and are probably a no it all parent that really doesn’t have a clue and be the first to bag people out who are giving there all for the club

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    SAP Super Cock , you sure know a lot about these issues .. maybe your involved same way or another ..
    people like you give clubs bad names and are probably a no it all parent that really doesn’t have a clue and be the first to bag people out who are giving there all for the club
    Actually he knows a lot and you sir are that jealous twat who just hates jaffas and nofc iirc. Now get back to your cancer club and sulk

Thanks for the wise words Cock Bra ! Not involved in any of the clubs just hear things hero.
    Also Not bagging any club either so not sure where that’s coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post
    Actually he knows a lot and you sir are that jealous twat who just hates jaffas and nofc iirc. Now get back to your cancer club and sulk
    So what cancer club am I apparently affiliated with so I can sulk ??

The only affiliation i can see is probably Traffic Light & SAP SUPER COCK

11:14PM traffic light sticks up for his boyfriend and posts just before they bang and then sleep.
    4:54am SAP SUPER COCK wakes up from a sore ass and posts while still getting spooned from traffic light
    Last edited by cobra23; 22-07-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAP SUPER COACH View Post
    Thanks for the wise words Cock Bra ! Not involved in any of the clubs just hear things hero.
    Also Not bagging any club either so not sure where that’s coming from.
    I did not say you were bagging a club I just stated you seem to be a shit stirrer and you would be the person that bags people while sitting in the background

This thread never fails to stoop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    This thread never fails to stoop.
    makes you wonder what their kids must be like if this how they behave for kids that are 9-12 years old.

Worst thing for SAP was moving it to clubs and making it a competition for the lowest common denominator.

What is the current ruling of clubs offering spots already to current JDL players from different clubs?
    Northern do say that clubs can't offer players registered at other clubs spots until the beginning of the trail period.

Plenty of clubs ignore this and Northern does nothing about it so it seems pointless in Northern putting that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Forever View Post
    Yes there is generally a date set by northern on when clubs can hold trials and make offers. This date is after Jets trials as they want Jets to have first crack at players and then remaining kids trial for NPL.

Unsure if this will happen this year with recent changes to Jets academy with Kew across both and first year of clubs have control of sap and NPL.
    Since Jets are in the Sydney comp I think all those rules went out the window and the jets can take them whenever they want as long as it's in the NSW Football registration window. Maybe that might change with Kew but it could just be a conflict of roles and with all the new Jets management that might all change again.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Forever View Post
    Clubs have asked Jets when their trails will be so they know when they can hold theirs. Jets have said start of September but with their competition being pushed back that may not happen

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Northern do say that clubs can't offer players registered at other clubs spots until the beginning of the trail period.

Plenty of clubs ignore this and Northern does nothing about it so it seems pointless in Northern putting that out.
    Unless you’re the Jaffas. Recruiting hard for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal222 View Post
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal222 View Post
    Listen to this snowflake. All clubs have been at it for a while. ffs retards

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Clubs have asked Jets when their trails will be so they know when they can hold theirs. Jets have said start of September but with their competition being pushed back that may not happen
    Shouldnt have to wait for Jets to sort themselves to start trials. Jets scouts should've scouted while players are their natural playing environment during the season.

Trials arent even that important now. Negs have been underway by nearly all clubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Shouldnt have to wait for Jets to sort themselves to start trials. Jets scouts should've scouted while players are their natural playing environment during the season.

Trials arent even that important now. Negs have been underway by nearly all clubs.
    Well they are if you haven't see the Jets TD at games then you're not looking hard enough.

But you wouldn't want to offer spots to kids at the end of the season to find they have then gone and accept Jets spots and now you're scrambling.