Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Premier Club SAP

Quote Originally Posted by Unhappygreek View Post
    It’s very upsetting at JDL level like you mentioned as it’s meant to be development for these kids no points
    Totally agree,i know it sounds shit at the moment but there are plenty of great people involved in this program and want to do it the right way.Hope your next experience with it is much better than this one.My son changed clubs during his 4 year stint because of the environment he was in.We had no idea where to go but filled out expressions of interest and luckily found a place that has made him a better player and person.Best of luck to you and your son hope you find a good landing spot and thrive.

Banned
    Does anyone know why they were sacked from their last club ?
    Lets just say the toxic powers have had the last say. Been going on for a while.

My brothers boy also has lost his spot in this same club but they have already moved on and I am sure will be happier in the long run.
    these guys really have so little to offer the new club who "wants" them so badly that they have to bring players with them from wherever they crawled over from to try and make themselves justifiable! how long will they last at their new club. 1 season tops!! haha good luck guys

Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    Geez , I hope Olympic finish top of the table if they want to upset and cut kids , especially taken kids from magic who are arch enemies…
    Oh wait stupid me there is no points ..🤦
    Big chance that they will be going hard now for the best 12s to get a good start for the 13s the next year.

Thanks for your support 🙏 my son is pretty upset we have started looking around but it’s tough with covid not being able to trial ,the worst thing is we were all told by the club weeks ago that all players were being kept for next season.
    Rumour has it the TD and this new coach are result driven !
    Does anyone know why they were sacked from their last club ?
    Completely inaccurate.

I’ve got nothing but respect for the coach leaving Magic. He’s been excellent in his demeanour and attitude towards kids from both teams.

I’ve never met the TD, but parents I know who had him as a TD at Newcastle SAP have only spoken positively about him. Not a big fan of confrontation apparently but excellent with the kids.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Completely inaccurate.

I’ve got nothing but respect for the coach leaving Magic. He’s been excellent in his demeanour and attitude towards kids from both teams.

I’ve never met the TD, but parents I know who had him as a TD at Newcastle SAP have only spoken positively about him. Not a big fan of confrontation apparently but excellent with the kids.
    Also, it’s worth mentioning that neither the TD or the coach were sacked.

Both left voluntarily.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    Geez , I hope Olympic finish top of the table if they want to upset and cut kids , especially taken kids from magic who are arch enemies…
    Oh wait stupid me there is no points ..🤦
    Are Olympic the only club who release kids?

My son is going into under 12’s next year with only 5 other kids he started under 9’s at the club with.

So lets not pretend this is not widespread.

They didn’t leave voluntarily who you fooling !
    But you sound very close to these two covering up for them.The TD is there as no one else would have him and because his son is there ,when he gets cut from seniors which would be his 4 th club in 4 years then the TD will be gone.

I think your full of shit Aegon
    I don’t give two flying f@cks on how good of a bloke this coach is at magic ..
    But I’m talking about the 6 kids getting cut from a club who they are arch enemies with for what 1 season of no points ..
    So you saying they are stacking there team for the 13s will back fire as half those kids will play 13s with the jets

Agree with you cobra23 Definitely not a good bloke if taking 6 kids from his club to cut 6 kids from olympic my nephew being one that got cut he has been at the club since 5 years old 😡
    It’s pathetic !

Also, it’s worth mentioning that neither the TD or the coach were sacked.

Both left voluntarily.
    Absolute BS. There was bad blood within JDL ranks. Karma for mine.

Completely inaccurate.

Stop spreading sh*te. better still go there, sounds like you have a soft spot for these grubs.

Hypothetically, if this coaching appointment fell through and he went elsewhere or whatever and your kids/nephews/not your sons were offered their spots back would you stay?

Well the club told everyone weeks ago before this coach and TD were even announced that all players were being kept.So yes would of stayed as we didnÂ’t know anything different.

Sigh…… Go on the attack rather than acknowledge what has gone wrong.

I’m judging one based on interactions over 3 years & the other based on information received from friends.

My son is at Jaffa’s and he has friends at both clubs involved.

Throwing stones at me is not going to change anything, but feel free to continue if it makes yourselves feel better.

How do i get that guy eating popcorn image! This is good

I like best how the ppl who are all
    magic on earlier pages now have nephews & girlfriends & uncles at hamilton who been given the boot. My brother’s kids babysitta Been there since b4 they was born 2 !!

Big 😆

Keep goin guys. It lockdown and this good a 😂

Quote Originally Posted by YewYew View Post
    How do i get that guy eating popcorn image! This is good

I like best how the ppl who are all
    magic on earlier pages now have nephews & girlfriends & uncles at hamilton who been given the boot. My brother’s kids babysitta Been there since b4 they was born 2 !!

Big ��

Keep goin guys. It lockdown and this good a ��
    When you click reply, there is a smiley face between font colour and link buttons.
    Click on that then click “more”.

You can’t miss it.

Or….. use this URL

https://giphy.com/gifs/vevo-hallowee...-guufsF0Az3Lpu
    Last edited by Aegon; 24-08-2021 at 10:09 PM.

As like Aegon I've never met the TD but from speaking to other parents who have had him couldn't speak more highly of him

In regards to him bring results driven over developing players i have to think this might be false in the fact he was a coach at the heat who we all know aren't results driven and a TD at Newcastle sap who again we're not a results driven program.

Both of you sound like mates of the TD and coach. The whole point is that kids have been cut that were told weeks ago they were being retained.
    “ Rumour has it New TD had no balls to contact kids, got this years JDL coordinate to do his dirty work”

Never said what he did was right but apparently if anyone is to talk positively about him is instantly his mate and not because the things said are true.