Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Premier Club SAP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    3 said no
    Where else would they go? Mariners?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Yes that is correct, generally the same selection group at least the person who gets the final say is the same. But you don't need to go through TSP to be selected into the Jets or the Nationals, even if that's how Northern and Jets say it works.
    It was stated earlier that the 2022 Jets would be selected from the 12s TSP groups. Did that not happen?

Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post
    It was stated earlier that the 2022 Jets would be selected from the 12s TSP groups. Did that not happen?
    Not all of them, most of them were

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Not all of them, most of them were
    https://northernnswfootball.com.au/h...pport-program/

Think you’ll find that they all made the TSP2

Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post
    Where else would they go? Mariners?
    Ever thought that they might have declined due to the commitment side of things ..
    yeah you made the jets but have you thought about travelling to Sydney every weekend , 4 nights training , 3K rego etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    Ever thought that they might have declined due to the commitment side of things ..
    yeah you made the jets but have you thought about travelling to Sydney every weekend , 4 nights training , 3K rego etc.
    "Ever thought".... can you ever reply without being a ckhead. geez.

Next why would they trial when that is the expectation to start with

Quote Originally Posted by terry View Post
    "Ever thought".... can you ever reply without being a ckhead. geez.

Next why would they trial when that is the expectation to start with
    I'm not sure what drain you crawled out of, but you are welcome to go back into it - or read back several pages where this has been covered for the umpteenth time.

"Next why would they trial when that is the expectation to start with
    Terry,

My understanding is that players didn't "trial", but were selected through observations - good old fashioned scouting if you like. Some trials were held for TSP earlier in the year but not everyone selected in the Jets came from the TSP.

A

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KITZ View Post
    I'm not sure what drain you crawled out of, but you are welcome to go back into it - or read back several pages where this has been covered for the umpteenth time.
    Why stick your grubby nose in for your boyfriend? Cobra being the usual moron you 2 fit well together.

jog on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Terry,

My understanding is that players didn't "trial", but were selected through observations - good old fashioned scouting if you like. Some trials were held for TSP earlier in the year but not everyone selected in the Jets came from the TSP.

A
    Cheers Al. Nice to get some info from a normal person.

Why stick your grubby nose in for your boyfriend? Cobra being the usual moron you 2 fit well together.

jog on.
    Sorry TERRY , Who are you..
    have not seen you in this thread of late...

I answered a ****en question you Nob ...

How about you read more of my answer and maybe pick up the fact that i was more having ago about the setup of the jets system etc. ,expensive etc., travel etc..
    but some how i was having a go at someone
    Last edited by cobra23; 20-10-2021 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Terry,

A
    Hi Al,
    You don't need to explain to this ring in , he is obviously trying to crawl himself out of his wrong answer that he THOUGHT he knew.. but was wrong

This week I have watched several games of 11's and 12's lads from various clubs playing in summer comp 7v7.
    Lots of good football being played, great to see them back on the field and enjoying themselves.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Banned
    Sorry TERRY , Who are you..
    have not seen you in this thread of late...

I answered a ****en question you Nob ...

How about you read more of my answer and maybe pick up the fact that i was more having ago about the setup of the jets system etc. ,expensive etc., travel etc..
    but some how i was having a go at someone
    Who invited this cancer back?

Not sure which hoar were you dropped from but its time to depart.

I know a bit more than what you are capable of. See ya champ.

Banned
    Hi Al,
    You don't need to explain to this ring in , he is obviously trying to crawl himself out of his wrong answer that he THOUGHT he knew.. but was wrong
    This tryhard still spreading its disease. delete yourself
    Last edited by terry; 29-10-2021 at 10:46 PM.

This tryhard still spreading its disease. delete yourself
    I know there's people in the world that struggle with social interactions, but you seem to have a real problem with being able to read the room. In every forum you have decided to post in you have either insulted or abused people, while the rest of us here can manage a conversation.

Either get better at reading the room, or go somewhere else.

i received an email yesterday "invitation to trial: tsp open trials" im surprised that northern nsw football are asking players to trial shouldnt they be identifying players and inviting them to participate? theyll have 200 boys an girls turn up and then choose up to 40 boys and girls in the group this is a very large number does anyone know if they are starting with 40 but culling numbers over the cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    i received an email yesterday "invitation to trial: tsp open trials" im surprised that northern nsw football are asking players to trial shouldnt they be identifying players and inviting them to participate? theyll have 200 boys an girls turn up and then choose up to 40 boys and girls in the group this is a very large number does anyone know if they are starting with 40 but culling numbers over the cycles?
    Are they charging for trials?

Thats a lot of kids. If there's a cost then it's revenue.

Judging from what ive heard from parents with older kids and I'm only guessing here is that some people may have been aggrieved from the last couple of years that their child didnt get a chance to trial due to not being liked by the TDs.
    So what was NNSW scouts looking for this year if they are going to start afresh next year anyway?

I’m surprised that it’s going to be open trials. As a coach of a 13’s girls team we have been asked to nominate who we believe should go to the trials so I thought that would be how it is done all over the board. But maybe due to comments made by another that some weren’t happy because they felt the TD didn’t like them and wasn’t given a fair chance, ( which Unfortunately can be all too true) they are allowing those who don’t get nominated to decide themselves to go and trial.