Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Premier Club SAP

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Hey Arsenal

Can you say more about the TSP for 12s? Our club has not received anything from Northern about this.

I’m also surprised you mention the Fast5s included talent ID. Thought this was about team grading? 🤷*♂️🤷*♂️🤷*♂️

A
    I’d say your club is well aware of it, all clubs were asked to put forward names that were to be looked at by northern during these games .. but still trials apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal222 View Post
    Now the JDL grading days are over what’s everyone’s thoughts ?
    Be good to finally see them on a proper field

I’d say your club is well aware of it, all clubs were asked to put forward names that were to be looked at by northern during these games .. but still trials apparently
    Thnx Arsenal.

I assure you our club was not aware of it. Northern memos normally come to me to pass along to Coaches.

I’m not surprised. We wouldn’t expect to have players in the TSP mix up but it would be nice to know.

It is surprising that Fast5s would be used to
    ID players but it makes more sense clubs self nominating. That’s been the way for the last couple of years since every SAP player showed up to the very first U10 tsp trials!! LOL

Trials are super necessary though. We know how things work in clubs sometimes. I just hope Northern watched enough games to draft their own list first. 🤞

A

I assure you our club was not aware of it. Northern memos normally come to me to pass along to Coaches.
    Something to chase up with Northern

But probably only got sent to NPL teams, because you know there is no possible way a player with any talent could possibly be at another club in JDL :eyeroll:

Thnx Arsenal.

I’m not surprised. We wouldn’t expect to have players in the TSP mix up but it would be nice to know.

It is surprising that Fast5s would be used to
    ID players but it makes more sense clubs self nominating. That’s been the way for the last couple of years since every SAP player showed up to the very first U10 tsp trials!! LOL

Trials are super necessary though. We know how things work in clubs sometimes. I just hope Northern watched enough games to draft their own list first. 🤞

A
    Not sure on your claim they all turned up to the first trial, I know they hard a large number of around 50 but they were all sent by the clubs.
    Last edited by Arsenal222; 14-04-2021 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Something to chase up with Northern

But probably only got sent to NPL teams, because you know there is no possible way a player with any talent could possibly be at another club in JDL :eyeroll:
    It’s pretty obvious for the educated, if you have the talent to be in TSP and the desire, then being anywhere but an NPL club isn’t the smartest choice you could have made.

anyone know what age the girls TSP will start at?

Also, has anyone at all seen this draw we were promised today?

Quote Originally Posted by KITZ View Post
    Crickets from Northern (at least on the website). Meanwhile, the community draws have been released, an infinitely more difficult task than the 7 grades of JDL

Quote Originally Posted by KITZ View Post
    anyone know what age the girls TSP will start at?

4 years straight of draws being released days before the games actually start.
    For what is supposedly a premier competition it is treated with a distinct lack of attention from NNSWF.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by northern_swan View Post
    Crickets from Northern (at least on the website). Meanwhile, the community draws have been released, an infinitely more difficult task than the 7 grades of JDL
    Lucky for community football the joint 3 zones have completed the draw, grading and match allocations themselves for the last few years hence why it’s out. Northern couldn’t deal with trying to get something so complex completed

First 2 (yes 2!) rounds have been released.

It’s blindingly obvious that the 5-6 a side competitions have meant absolutely nothing.

They have split clubs down a fairly obvious NPL/NL1 line into pool A and pool B with Valo and Lakes being pushed into pool B as well.

A few of the competitive NL1 teams should feel rightfully aggrieved that they are in pool B whilst NPL “B squads” are in pool A.

Very little positive to say.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Is there a link to this Aegon?

Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    Is there a link to this Aegon?
    Apologies but I was sent it by another parent. I have the phase 2 first 8 week on PDF but can’t figure out how to upload on here by phone. I’ll keep trying to figure it out.

https://www.facebook.com/10048214849...912906425/?d=n

Try this on Facebook. The page owner has done a great job summarising each age group within the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post

Try this on Facebook. The page owner has done a great job summarising each age group within the thread.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post

Hey Aegon - I'm one of the 3 people in the world without a facebook account - can you possibly post the summary?
    From what I can see both NLFC U10 boys teams are in the same "pool" - and like you say, pretty clear NPL v Other clubs divide. Not sure why we went through the grading process to decide that

How are the other age groups looking - any of it make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by scowling View Post
    Hey Aegon - I'm one of the 3 people in the world without a facebook account - can you possibly post the summary?
    From what I can see both NLFC U10 boys teams are in the same "pool" - and like you say, pretty clear NPL v Other clubs divide. Not sure why we went through the grading process to decide that

How are the other age groups looking - any of it make sense?
    172120864_256327672905949_8930207324802836491_n.jpg169444840_256324559572927_912260738249735519_n.jpg172143618_256325276239522_2908820544164315034_n.jpg172474906_256325696239480_6638593937359432073_n.jpg172735266_256324126239637_8520767852960097688_n.jpg

Thanks sideline

It’s pretty obvious for the educated, if you have the talent to be in TSP and the desire, then being anywhere but an NPL club isn’t the smartest choice you could have made.
    And yet we have kids playing TSP in Sydney today who two years ago were playing community and never went through any SAP program. So no actually and if Northern were serious they would be looking at all SAP teams if they truly want to identify all talent.