Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1032

Thread: 2021 Premier Club SAP

Quote Originally Posted by W8 WATCHER View Post
    the real captain carl, please stand up.
    #agree.

Quote Originally Posted by The Berlin Wall View Post
    Great, everyone has come out to play!

the point is that Edgy who were already one of the strongest in SAP just got stronger. Youth sport is ALL about competition and if you don’t know that you are in for a hard few years ahead. The players will win and lose but the ones that make it furthest are the ones who mostly win. From they way you talk I guess your kids club mostly loses and I hate to tell you most of the players there have already found their limit.

discuss the strongest clubs out there picking up the best kids from other clubs and then ask those parents why they move. Stop calling people cancer when you don’t like hearing a few home truths.
    Lol. It’s no home truths for me. So many guesses and they are all wrong.

Neither of my kids current clubs (note the “s”) “mostly” lose. But I also educate them to never forget where they come from and how they worked to get where they are now.

One moved to be closer to home and the other is also closer to home but also playing in an older age group. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KITZ View Post
    #agree.

Lol. It’s no home truths for me. So many guesses and they are all wrong.

Neither of my kids current clubs (note the “s”) “mostly” lose. But I also educate them to never forget where they come from and how they worked to get where they are now.

One moved to be closer to home and the other is also closer to home but also playing in an older age group. Lol.
    "It's all about the development. I don't care about scores. BUT LISTEN EVERYONE - MY KID PLAYS UP AN AGE GROUP!!!!" Now there is your LOL!!

It's all good Kitz. I'm just playing with ya. Good luck to your kids. Genuinely.

"It's all about the development. I don't care about scores. BUT LISTEN EVERYONE - MY KID PLAYS UP AN AGE GROUP!!!!" Now there is your LOL!!

It's all good Kitz. I'm just playing with ya. Good luck to your kids. Genuinely.
    CC, sorry TBW
    YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BERLIN WALL?
    It will finally be brought down. stick to cleaning

Nuh. You been listening to the Magic telegraph to much. That telegraph will make you dizzy. All spin.
    ive been around football a long time and are friends with just about everyone from SAP/JDL to even the jets first grade .. so go back and read your EDGY TELEGRAPH
    All grades are strong at magic , there 11s and 12s are better

but i agree , Edgy will be a little bit stronger picking up a few from Olympic
    Last edited by cobra23; 20-12-2021 at 10:49 AM.

Elsewhere edgy have been picking up some of their rivals best players for 11s and 12s next year. The A team 10s from this year were unbeatable and that won’t change next season with the extra fire power they got.

Good luck everyone else, you will need it
    Edgy will be strong but Olympic will have strong 12s next year. Magic a little depleted but still very competitive. Jaffas strong. Adamstown had a very handy team too. Maitland pretty good. didnt see all elevens this year though. And depends if clubs have A & B teams as well.

Not to mention bigger kids on a smallish pitch things get interesting.

Be good to see competition again but I wouldn't pay attention to results. look at technique. Are we getting that right?

Banned
    Elsewhere edgy have been picking up some of their rivals best players for 11s and 12s next year. The A team 10s from this year were unbeatable and that won’t change next season with the extra fire power they got.

Good luck everyone else, you will need it
    What a stupid comment. How many kids has your club produced from the JDL into the Jets recently? I can’t remember reading anywhere you have tbh. I’ve seen Magic, Olympic, Maitland, valentine produce kids but none from Edgeworth. That’s how you judge success and not a score line in under 10 you imbecile.
    Only reason Edgy might have gotten a tad better now is because Jobe sending kids there.
    Stay in your lane over competitive dad. Seems like your 10s might have won a few battles but like ze Germans they lost the war.

Banned
    Listen to these Tragic turds having a cry. It's fantastic.

Yaa Yaa wants to call others imbeciles when he is the cancer. lol.

Cobra, you had one whole team leave because your club are grubs. fact. enjoy your custard. lolol

Quote Originally Posted by terry View Post
    Listen to these Tragic turds having a cry. It's fantastic.

Yaa Yaa wants to call others imbeciles when he is the cancer. lol.

Cobra, you had one whole team leave because your club are grubs. fact. enjoy your custard. lolol
    shall we go back to the other month when you were proven wrong Terry Toweling, typical no body. FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaa Yaa View Post
    What a stupid comment. How many kids has your club produced from the JDL into the Jets recently? I can’t remember reading anywhere you have tbh. I’ve seen Magic, Olympic, Maitland, valentine produce kids but none from Edgeworth. That’s how you judge success and not a score line in under 10 you imbecile.
    Only reason Edgy might have gotten a tad better now is because Jobe sending kids there.
    Stay in your lane over competitive dad. Seems like your 10s might have won a few battles but like ze Germans they lost the war.
    It's amazing I have managed to bring everyone out of the wood on this forum. It is like a Xmas family gettogether. Everyone arguing and losing their sh*t over nothing. Merry Xmas!

Thanks for trying with the 'Seems like your 10s might have won a few battles but like ze Germans they lost the war' line. It made zero sense but worth a go. What war did these 9 year olds lose? Never mind.

Here is what I think - in 2022 Edgy will have more kids selected for the Jets than Magic. In 2023 Edgy will have more kids selected for the Jets than Magic. I also think, quietly, you know that is going to be the case as well.

Edgy will be the first to say they didn't get things right with SAP when it first started but they are making up for it now.

Quote Originally Posted by W8 WATCHER View Post
    CC, sorry TBW
    YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BERLIN WALL?
    It will finally be brought down. stick to cleaning
    Good grief man. DM me your posts before you click reply and I'll edit them for you so they make sense. No charge.

It's amazing I have managed to bring everyone out of the wood on this forum. It is like a Xmas family gettogether. Everyone arguing and losing their sh*t over nothing. Merry Xmas!

Thanks for trying with the 'Seems like your 10s might have won a few battles but like ze Germans they lost the war' line. It made zero sense but worth a go. What war did these 9 year olds lose? Never mind.

Here is what I think - in 2022 Edgy will have more kids selected for the Jets than Magic. In 2023 Edgy will have more kids selected for the Jets than Magic. I also think, quietly, you know that is going to be the case as well.

Edgy will be the first to say they didn't get things right with SAP when it first started but they are making up for it now.
    On this point, you may be right in 2022, who knows?

Last year Edgy had maybe 5 kids who would be in consideration and has picked up one of the best kids from Jaffa's. Maybe picked up some other kids from elsewhere?

To be fair though I think Magic, Edgy, Jaffa's, Magic & Olympic in next years 12's all have roughly the same amount of kids who stand out. Azzurri and Rosebud also have a couple as well and there may be 1 or 2 from other clubs.
    The competition and game quality in last years under 11 boys was great. All the clubs above are capable of coming out on top in any particular game against each other. There is no super team/club which I think helps a lot of these young players in their development.

Hopefully next year is more of the same.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

I want to give a big shout out to all my mates at Valo. Your JDL program is second to none and the amount of talent you produce is amazing. Your new facility will be a game changer and help you to retain more of your talent. When the facility opens I will do a special promotion and sell my horns for half price. Go Valo! Jeepers creepers yeah!

LOL this won’t happen. You do know Magic have about 6 kids under age playing up in the 11s and they still dominate. Imagine if they played their own age. Trust me I know some of these kids and if they played their own age it would be like the 13s competition this year. Magic 13s was like 20 wins from 20 and I don’t think a team even come within 2 goals of them.
    Not sure why you would get excited about JDL results but. Wait till points are up for grabs then you tell your friends little Billy’s team is the best 🤦
    Last edited by Doopche; 20-12-2021 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doopche View Post
    LOL this won’t happen. You do know Magic have about 6 kids under age playing up in the 11s and they still dominate. Imagine if they played their own age. Trust me I know some of these kids and if they played their own age it would be like the 13s competition this year. Magic 13s was like 20 wins from 20 and I don’t think a team even come within 2 goals of them.
    Not sure why you would get excited about JDL results but. Wait till points are up for grabs then you tell your friends little Billy’s team is the best 🤦
    I think Doopche spent so long editing his post that he missed my earlier comment about kids ‘playing up’. I love to hear parents talk about their 9 year old playing with the big 10 year olds. Those months, sometimes weeks, age gaps is certainly worth screaming about. Don’t forget to tell everyone your boy is playing up. Oh too late, you already did.

I saw those Magic 13s this year and they were fantastic. Remind me how many U12s ‘played up’ in that squad? The answer is actually none, but the question was rhetorical so, yeah, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Carl View Post
    I want to give a big shout out to all my mates at Valo. Your JDL program is second to none and the amount of talent you produce is amazing. Your new facility will be a game changer and help you to retain more of your talent. When the facility opens I will do a special promotion and sell my horns for half price. Go Valo! Jeepers creepers yeah!
    Carl, go to bed. I’ll take it from here.

I think Doopche spent so long editing his post that he missed my earlier comment about kids ‘playing up’. I love to hear parents talk about their 9 year old playing with the big 10 year olds. Those months, sometimes weeks, age gaps is certainly worth screaming about. Don’t forget to tell everyone your boy is playing up. Oh too late, you already did.

I saw those Magic 13s this year and they were fantastic. Remind me how many U12s ‘played up’ in that squad? The answer is actually none, but the question was rhetorical so, yeah, you know.
    No I don’t think you understand what I’m telling you dummy. I didn’t say my son plays up, I’m telling you they have a lot of kids that play up. What’s going to happen if some of those decide to stay in same age and do 12s again and not go NPL yet? Your star team might not look so good then. I couldn’t care less who wins a game of JDL but you have jumped on here to either to stir the pot or you’re a loser dad that lives through his son and come on here to gloat because they won a few games of kick and giggle at 10yrs old. We don’t care if edgy is better than magic under 10s. Next time I see the Jets selectors I’ll tell them a dad on forum said edgy is full of superstars at 10. Can someone let me know when these 2 teams play next season so I can come watch and listen to “Berlin wall” I reckon it would be very amusing if they were to lose and watch him crying in the stands yelling at the poor kids. Grow up.
    Now get back into the cave you crawled out of.

No I don’t think you understand what I’m telling you dummy. I didn’t say my son plays up, I’m telling you they have a lot of kids that play up. What’s going to happen if some of those decide to stay in same age and do 12s again and not go NPL yet? Your star team might not look so good then. I couldn’t care less who wins a game of JDL but you have jumped on here to either to stir the pot or you’re a loser dad that lives through his son and come on here to gloat because they won a few games of kick and giggle at 10yrs old. We don’t care if edgy is better than magic under 10s. Next time I see the Jets selectors I’ll tell them a dad on forum said edgy is full of superstars at 10. Can someone let me know when these 2 teams play next season so I can come watch and listen to “Berlin wall” I reckon it would be very amusing if they were to lose and watch him crying in the stands yelling at the poor kids. Grow up.
    Now get back into the cave you crawled out of.
    I really don't understand the logic of someone coming on and ranting about a club like this person has with edgy. They either don't realise that it doesn't really do anything positive for the clubs image, or they are actually from another club trying to make them look bad. If they have an awesome training program then tell us all about what they are doing in that space, because thats interesting and relevant.

The "Club or Die" mantra that some people have is great when you are a supporter, but a bit tough for kids who aren't always likely to stay at one club their whole development and probably the worst part of the new system. What happens when all of a sudden your kid isn't part of the clubs plans anymore, quit football? I think it pays to be a bit more pragmatic than that.

I really don't understand the logic of someone coming on and ranting about a club like this person has with edgy. They either don't realise that it doesn't really do anything positive for the clubs image, or they are actually from another club trying to make them look bad. If they have an awesome training program then tell us all about what they are doing in that space, because thats interesting and relevant.

The "Club or Die" mantra that some people have is great when you are a supporter, but a bit tough for kids who aren't always likely to stay at one club their whole development and probably the worst part of the new system. What happens when all of a sudden your kid isn't part of the clubs plans anymore, quit football? I think it pays to be a bit more pragmatic than that.
    Agree. He’s a new member so he’s trying to get a bite it seems. He’s only putting pressure on them now, I just hope he’s not a coach. I hope they are talented and go far in football but it’s a bit early to be crowing about how good a team is at JDL level. I’m not going to say how good or bad a team is. I’m just saying what I know and seen over the last few years being around it. Not sure why there would be any hate towards any club at this level? Keep that chest beating crap for the NPL and let these kids play.

Oh, Kitz. Me pulling you up on silly statements is going to become a bit of a reoccurring theme I can see.

I haven't "ranted" about Edgy at all. I made informed observations and predictions. But your back was up because it probably dawned on you that the reason most of your conversations with people about soccer go nowhere is because you drop in the "my kid plays up" line every chance you get. No one cares. Honestly. I hope that helps.

Agree. He’s a new member so he’s trying to get a bite it seems. He’s only putting pressure on them now, I just hope he’s not a coach. I hope they are talented and go far in football but it’s a bit early to be crowing about how good a team is at JDL level. I’m not going to say how good or bad a team is. I’m just saying what I know and seen over the last few years being around it. Not sure why there would be any hate towards any club at this level? Keep that chest beating crap for the NPL and let these kids play.
    Fantastic advice from Mr Doopche! Now, let me scroll back a few pages on this forum and see how consistent this statement is with his previous posts. Oh...

Congratulations on getting the post up first time though. You clearly spent a while with spell check. Onya.