Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Premier Club SAP

Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    If its the kid Im thinking of Ive certianly never seen anything cheap from him.Hes definitely a big strong lad who loves a slide tackle but I think thats how hes been taught and no one ever pulls him up on it.Its a shame as he will go to NPL next year get proper refs who will card him straight away and he'll have to relearn some stuff.His coaches arent helping by not teaching him the right way to tackle.As for the cheap shit and mouthing off some of these kids from lots of clubs will learn harsh lessons next year when refs wont cop a second of it and start punishing them.All part of life they will either evolve and shut their mouths or suffer the consequences as Im pretty sure refs are still undefeated in that contest.
    I’m pretty sure it might be a different kid in the other team. If I’m right the boy you’re referring to will enjoy the transition to NPL

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal222 View Post
    I’m pretty sure it might be a different kid in the other team. If I’m right the boy you’re referring to will enjoy the transition to NPL
    oh ok.glad its someone different.Hes a good player i just worry about his timing sometimes,when he gets them right they look good.Agreed he'll be a good NPL player.

Quote Originally Posted by NewyGem View Post
    I believe there is a broader cultural issue at the Jaffas.

I became aware of 2 recent examples that point to the issue.

1. A team manager for the U/12 team sent a message ahead of the Newcastle Olympic game denigrating less fortunate members of society (housing commission) who reside close to Darling St oval. The manger has not been reprimanded by the club.

2. A defender within the U/12 team continues to target players in back play. In yesterdays game he karate kicked a NO player off the ball and subsequently scythed the same player down in the following play with the ball well and truly gone. What are Jaffas senior coaching figures doing about such behaviour. Will it take a serious injury to deal with and correct the beahviour?
    Amazing how one club has all the problems.

There are players at every club who will at times rely on grubby tactics upset the opposition. I can name a dozen from different clubs and ages.

Are you blaming all coaches at a club? that would be more lies. Someone is salty

Quote Originally Posted by Isthisforreal View Post
    Like you would expect in the 12s, when you lose quality like the 12s you can’t expect to compete can you ? The Goalkeeper (who played in both games) was the only reason score lines didn’t blowout. Olympic were a class above, well coached, well drilled and well mannered.
    lol. forgot the halo pic. That scrap like the rest champ.

Quote Originally Posted by samcan View Post
    Amazing how one club has all the problems.

There are players at every club who will at times rely on grubby tactics upset the opposition. I can name a dozen from different clubs and ages.

Are you blaming all coaches at a club? that would be more lies. Someone is salty
    The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.

On further investigation the player involved is related to the coach. This certainly highlights the reason for inaction. Over to RH and GG.

Quote Originally Posted by NewyGem View Post
    The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.

On further investigation the player involved is related to the coach. This certainly highlights the reason for inaction. Over to RH and GG.
    You’re correct related. Expecting any action, you’ve got better odds of winning lotto repeat offender
    Last edited by Arsenal222; 24-05-2021 at 09:17 PM.

Hilarious. We have some offended Woke babies almost crying over a tackle and then want a public hanging.

The Kleenex millennial morons have invaded the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Hilarious. We have some offended Woke babies almost crying over a tackle and then want a public hanging.

The Kleenex millennial morons have invaded the forum.
    Oh Jim you’ve done it again, you really do put the full meaning of the word stupid into action.

I just hope when you’re allowed out, you wear your helmet any further damage could be really serious.

Not really sure it’s the place to be commenting on and singling out a 12 year olds playing style.
    Sure make a comment. But when it continues to singling him out, commenting on relation to the coach. Cmon. He’s 12 years old and you’re on the internet berrating his tackling style and hoping he learns a harsh lesson in NPL.

Discuss the development. Discuss the positives. On the whole there’s some good discussion around the program and aspects of it.
    Then there’s the other trash rumours or fact (idk). Find out other clubs approach to things. Discuss your feelings around the program and what your clubs approach seems to be to issues like 1 v 2 teams.

Just because you are protected by a username, doesn’t give you the write to post shit. If you wouldn’t post your comments with your name on Facebook, don’t post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Not really sure it’s the place to be commenting on and singling out a 12 year olds playing style.
    Sure make a comment. But when it continues to singling him out, commenting on relation to the coach. Cmon. He’s 12 years old and you’re on the internet berrating his tackling style and hoping he learns a harsh lesson in NPL.

Discuss the development. Discuss the positives. On the whole there’s some good discussion around the program and aspects of it.
    Then there’s the other trash rumours or fact (idk). Find out other clubs approach to things. Discuss your feelings around the program and what your clubs approach seems to be to issues like 1 v 2 teams.

Just because you are protected by a username, doesn’t give you the write to post shit. If you wouldn’t post your comments with your name on Facebook, don’t post it here.
    Ok so i assume so of this was directed at me.Just to clarify,i was talking about a kid who I rate but worry about some technique issues (part of his development).The harsh lesson i talked about was getting to grade and refs pulling him up on things hed been doing for 4 years. The harsh lesson will be cards and possible suspensions for things no one had an issue with for 4 years.I put that back on coaches who should be helping avoid that.I agree with your overall point about singling out kids regarding cheap shots its far from an issue in the program so anything isolated should be dealt with at club level not here.So the smaller issue is the player which yes i could have not used as an example, but the bigger discussion point was coaches letting things creep into the games in the name of winning at the expense of doing the best thing for the kids development.

Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    Ok so i assume so of this was directed at me.Just to clarify,i was talking about a kid who I rate but worry about some technique issues (part of his development).The harsh lesson i talked about was getting to grade and refs pulling him up on things hed been doing for 4 years. The harsh lesson will be cards and possible suspensions for things no one had an issue with for 4 years.I put that back on coaches who should be helping avoid that.I agree with your overall point about singling out kids regarding cheap shots its far from an issue in the program so anything isolated should be dealt with at club level not here.So the smaller issue is the player which yes i could have not used as an example, but the bigger discussion point was coaches letting things creep into the games in the name of winning at the expense of doing the best thing for the kids development.
    Exactly the original post this discussion started from was singling out the jaffas club and broader issues not a player. It was just a point of reference as it wasn’t a bad tackle that was singled out it was his behaviour overall that would have lead to the post and it’s a repeated pattern which the club and coaches need to work with.

The aim I would hope is to regardless of opponent to play good football, develop skills and develop more importantly these kids as people. This is where the Jaffas are letting down this age group and have done for years

Exactly the original post this discussion started from was singling out the jaffas club and broader issues not a player. It was just a point of reference as it wasn’t a bad tackle that was singled out it was his behaviour overall that would have lead to the post and it’s a repeated pattern which the club and coaches need to work with.

The aim I would hope is to regardless of opponent to play good football, develop skills and develop more importantly these kids as people. This is where the Jaffas are letting down this age group and have done for years
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Have to agree with you sadly, it is flogging a dead horse at the jaffas.

From what I see some of the younger age groups are not in the same boat, but that is largely driven by the coaching group 👏👏. What is needed is a club driven program because once good coaches leave the system the problems are back again.

Have to agree with you sadly, it is flogging a dead horse at the jaffas.

From what I see some of the younger age groups are not in the same boat, but that is largely driven by the coaching group ����. What is needed is a club driven program because once good coaches leave the system the problems are back again.
    Listen to this cryhard. Douche of the highest order

Sapdad, not really directed at anybody in particular, don’t even read the names when I read the discussion sometimes. Just follow the chain of conversation.
    The fact you’ve gone on to respond eloquently probably proves you’re not part of the problem here haha.

Just feel like conversation here goes from productive and enlightening to downright ridiculous and childish.
    For the most part it’s just dickwaving which, if that’s what people wanna do here, go for it, but some people seem to be trying to have intelligent discussions.
    Reading through the pages, it stood out that most could probably determine the players age, club, coach and deduce who is being spoken about, and I don’t think that’s really appropriate. I acknowledge the initial post was pretty harmless and anonymous about the boy, but as it continues it reveals more information and narrows the field.
    Anyway, again, wasn’t personally directed at you, or anybody in particular, just don’t agree with the trajectory that went down/or could potentially go down.

Listen to this cryhard. Douche of the highest order
    Spoken like a true Jaffa, we don’t need to look very far ... such a shame

Spoken like a true Jaffa, we don’t need to look very far ... such a shame
    omg what a moron. Not with Jaffas. This immature grub has no idea.

Sounds like youve been rejected and just hate the one club. bahahaha.

Banned

You may have it but lets drop this crap. Its not even worthy.

Second round draws coming up soon wonder what will be dealt out. Another fast 5s?

This is your comment and you claim others are immature?

And just so you can sleep easier, never been rejected nor hate the club. Would love to see it stand up.

Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post
    You may have it but lets drop this crap. Its not even worthy.

Second round draws coming up soon wonder what will be dealt out. Another fast 5s?
    The inclusion of a regional gala day for each team (assuming per club) would mean 8-9 rounds in phase 3 + however many games on the gala day.

Anything else outside of that will be a big surprise.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin