Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Premier Club SAP

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Well they are if you haven't see the Jets TD at games then you're not looking hard enough.

But you wouldn't want to offer spots to kids at the end of the season to find they have then gone and accept Jets spots and now you're scrambling.
    Fair call.
    I have seen the nnsw reps at games like never before. Whats going on there?

I know a TD who doesnt like losing players to nnsw. Wonder what will happen if nnsw wants some of those players? Parents choice?
    Last edited by Jim; 25-07-2021 at 07:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....

But you wouldn't want to offer spots to kids at the end of the season to find they have then gone and accept Jets spots and now you're scrambling.
    One club alluded to picking their squad then including the one kid they think might go to the Jets. if he doesnt make the Jets they said he'll play 13's or 14's next year each week depending on whats best for the club and player.If that means some kids some weeks get a few less minutes then its outweighed by having a quality player in their team and helping the team perform better.

Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    So what cancer club am I apparently affiliated with so I can sulk ??

The only affiliation i can see is probably Traffic Light & SAP SUPER COCK

11:14PM traffic light sticks up for his boyfriend and posts just before they bang and then sleep.
    4:54am SAP SUPER COCK wakes up from a sore ass and posts while still getting spooned from traffic light

Woowwweeee. Do you have kids that play SAP?
    I sure bloody hope you don’t

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Fair call.
    I have seen the nnsw reps at games like never before. Whats going on there?
    The TAs like Fox and Sterry have been hired for this very purpose, get out and scout players as well as get out and watch games and then go back to clubs and speak to them on where the clubs and coaches can improve on.

I know a TD who doesnt like losing players to nnsw. Wonder what will happen if nnsw wants some of those players? Parents choice?
    I think I know who you are talking about, which is disgraceful but no doubt the TD will be talking to the player and parents about why it is a bad idea and shouldn't go and it does come down to the choice of the player and parent ultimately.

Quote Originally Posted by SAPDADDY View Post
    Woowwweeee. Do you have kids that play SAP?
    I sure bloody hope you don’t
    agree, just ignore him. He cant handle the truth. Youll find nearly everyone here will just talk footy etc.

Ive noticed that the team training at Speers Pt continues after the season has finished. Is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by samcan View Post
    agree, just ignore him. He cant handle the truth. Youll find nearly everyone here will just talk footy etc.

Ive noticed that the team training at Speers Pt continues after the season has finished. Is this correct?
    There's quite a few JDL teams training at Speers Point

There's quite a few JDL teams training at Speers Point
    I think samcan is referring to the sessions run by NNSWF to view clubs training as a whole where they conduct review sessions with the coaches afterward.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Banned
    Grandson who is handy is putting in eoi for jdl 11s trials soon. Which club has the good coaches and good culture?

Quote Originally Posted by jim wallis View Post
    Grandson who is handy is putting in eoi for jdl 11s trials soon. Which club has the good coaches and good culture?
    Tough questions.

Good coaches is a little tough. Even the best clubs have average coaches from time to time.
    To maximise your grandsons chances the best bet is just to get him into the best club he can get into.

A caveat as this is just my opinion based on watching JDL over the last few years.

1st options:
    Jaffa's, Olympic, Magic, Edgeworth
    2nd options:
    Charlestown, Maitland, Adamstown, New Lambton
    3rd options:
    Lake Macquarie, Valentine, Weston, Cooks Hill

If your grandson can't make any of the above teams then I'd try his closest local team from the rest:
    Wallsend, South Cardiff, West Wallsend, Kahibah, Belswans.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    1st options:
    Jaffa's, Olympic, Magic, Edgeworth
    2nd options:
    Charlestown, Maitland, Adamstown, New Lambton
    3rd options:
    Lake Macquarie, Valentine, Weston, Cooks Hill

If your grandson can't make any of the above teams then I'd try his closest local team from the rest:
    Wallsend, South Cardiff, West Wallsend, Kahibah, Belswans.
    Thank you for the heads up. Im sure all the clubs are trying to do their best.

He'll have a go and see what happens. No real aspirations. Get on the park and go for it, have fun, make some new mates as well.

What happened to the 2021 Youth thread? locked?

It got a bit silly debating the eligibility of a player.None of it made sense to be honest.

Loads of BS, but last straw was probably the COVID misinformation that saw posts removed and the thread canned. I can’t remember any of the names that contributed to the shit talking to see if they’ve been banned.

On a different note:

How are all the young ones coping with the season pause and likely cancellation?

This week we were supposed to be in Coffs Harbour for the gala day up there and my lad is very disappointed we are going to miss it.

He was also looking forward to the last round of the season which pitted 2 of the stronger teams in Under 11's against each other. Last time they played neither team could manage to score a goal in a very entertaining game.

There was some Magic people upset that an Olympic player got an exemption off NSW Health which Magic weren't happy about because it made it harder for Magic to beat Olympic.

Then someone named the player which is straight away a no no and resulted in the deletion and locking of the thread

There was some Magic people upset that an Olympic player got an exemption off NSW Health which Magic weren't happy about because it made it harder for Magic to beat Olympic.
    Then someone named the player which is straight away a no no and resulted in the deletion and locking of the thread
    oh. I thought someone got hurt or an email from Asio was sent. Although the offended crowd would probably get a solicitor onto things now.

Cant they just put it on the next boxing under-card and leave the forum discussions separate.

I’ve watched a fair few games over the last few months and it looks like NNSW has pipped the better sides vs one another. But what I have noticed has happened is some clubs have taken winning to a new level. Some teams loading up squads whilst others never taking off their stronger players searching for that big win 🤦 All I can say is I am glad my sons coaches aren’t buying into it. Our weakest player plays the same minutes as our strongest player as it should be in SAP level. Leave the chest pumping for NPL when points come into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doopche;251***
    I’ve watched a fair few games over the last few months and it looks like NNSW has pipped the better sides vs one another. But what I have noticed has happened is some clubs have taken winning to a new level. Some teams loading up squads whilst others never taking off their stronger players searching for that big win 🤦 All I can say is I am glad my sons coaches aren’t buying into it. Our weakest player plays the same minutes as our strongest player as it should be in SAP level. Leave the chest pumping for NPL when points come into it.
    Some coaches and clubs need a reality check. Even leave the chest pumping for NPL seniors when people actually remember

Quote Originally Posted by Doopche;251***
    It been that was since the start. Some coaches wanna win games for them ego more than the kids Same some coaches always playing kids in 1 position. Oh little Jimmy is a striker he can only play striker, at 9,10 yrs old. WTF. When do the other kids get to have a fair go at scoring. All kids shld play all positions in sap. Real Stupid when kids just got one place & do it all games

Quote Originally Posted by YewYew View Post
    Oh little Jimmy is a striker he can only play striker, at 9,10 yrs old.
    Some parents are the same as well and may put pressure on coach. I've heard at least one story of a mother complaining to the coach and then the TD about their U9 son being put in the back line during games because "he is a striker and has always played as a striker". The kid is 8yo, anyone who believes that rubbish shouldn't be allowed to say anything