Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
Results 661 to 670 of 670

Thread: 2021 Premier Club SAP

  1. #661
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Well they are if you haven't see the Jets TD at games then you're not looking hard enough.

    But you wouldn't want to offer spots to kids at the end of the season to find they have then gone and accept Jets spots and now you're scrambling.
    Fair call.
    I have seen the nnsw reps at games like never before. Whats going on there?

    I know a TD who doesnt like losing players to nnsw. Wonder what will happen if nnsw wants some of those players? Parents choice?
    Last edited by Jim; 25-07-2021 at 08:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    i was always under the impression the company that made the grandstands just dropped them off at the ground and no one bothered to put them into the position they were meant to be in.

  2. #662
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post

    But you wouldn't want to offer spots to kids at the end of the season to find they have then gone and accept Jets spots and now you're scrambling.
    One club alluded to picking their squad then including the one kid they think might go to the Jets. if he doesnt make the Jets they said he'll play 13's or 14's next year each week depending on whats best for the club and player.If that means some kids some weeks get a few less minutes then its outweighed by having a quality player in their team and helping the team perform better.

  3. #663
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    So what cancer club am I apparently affiliated with so I can sulk ??



    The only affiliation i can see is probably Traffic Light & SAP SUPER COCK

    11:14PM traffic light sticks up for his boyfriend and posts just before they bang and then sleep.
    4:54am SAP SUPER COCK wakes up from a sore ass and posts while still getting spooned from traffic light

    Woowwweeee. Do you have kids that play SAP?
    I sure bloody hope you donít

  4. #664
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Fair call.
    I have seen the nnsw reps at games like never before. Whats going on there?
    The TAs like Fox and Sterry have been hired for this very purpose, get out and scout players as well as get out and watch games and then go back to clubs and speak to them on where the clubs and coaches can improve on.

    I know a TD who doesnt like losing players to nnsw. Wonder what will happen if nnsw wants some of those players? Parents choice?
    I think I know who you are talking about, which is disgraceful but no doubt the TD will be talking to the player and parents about why it is a bad idea and shouldn't go and it does come down to the choice of the player and parent ultimately.

  5. #665
    Quote Originally Posted by SAPDADDY View Post
    Woowwweeee. Do you have kids that play SAP?
    I sure bloody hope you don’t
    agree, just ignore him. He cant handle the truth. Youll find nearly everyone here will just talk footy etc.

    Ive noticed that the team training at Speers Pt continues after the season has finished. Is this correct?

  6. #666
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by samcan View Post
    agree, just ignore him. He cant handle the truth. Youll find nearly everyone here will just talk footy etc.

    Ive noticed that the team training at Speers Pt continues after the season has finished. Is this correct?
    There's quite a few JDL teams training at Speers Point

  7. #667
    Senior Member Aegon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Valentine
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    There's quite a few JDL teams training at Speers Point
    I think samcan is referring to the sessions run by NNSWF to view clubs training as a whole where they conduct review sessions with the coaches afterward.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

    "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

  8. #668
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    27
    Grandson who is handy is putting in eoi for jdl 11s trials soon. Which club has the good coaches and good culture?

  9. #669
    Senior Member Aegon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Valentine
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by jim wallis View Post
    Grandson who is handy is putting in eoi for jdl 11s trials soon. Which club has the good coaches and good culture?
    Tough questions.

    Good coaches is a little tough. Even the best clubs have average coaches from time to time.
    To maximise your grandsons chances the best bet is just to get him into the best club he can get into.

    A caveat as this is just my opinion based on watching JDL over the last few years.

    1st options:
    Jaffa's, Olympic, Magic, Edgeworth
    2nd options:
    Charlestown, Maitland, Adamstown, New Lambton
    3rd options:
    Lake Macquarie, Valentine, Weston, Cooks Hill

    If your grandson can't make any of the above teams then I'd try his closest local team from the rest:
    Wallsend, South Cardiff, West Wallsend, Kahibah, Belswans.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

    "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

  10. #670
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    1st options:
    Jaffa's, Olympic, Magic, Edgeworth
    2nd options:
    Charlestown, Maitland, Adamstown, New Lambton
    3rd options:
    Lake Macquarie, Valentine, Weston, Cooks Hill

    If your grandson can't make any of the above teams then I'd try his closest local team from the rest:
    Wallsend, South Cardiff, West Wallsend, Kahibah, Belswans.
    Thank you for the heads up. Im sure all the clubs are trying to do their best.

    He'll have a go and see what happens. No real aspirations. Get on the park and go for it, have fun, make some new mates as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •