Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Premier Club SAP

Quote Originally Posted by BS detecor View Post
    My lad played community football until he was 12, spent a year in NPL and then got picked up by the jets. Never got picked in a sap team
    Sounds like you've got the whole system sorted out Guv.

Nice one.

Thanks will take it on board but the upsetting thing is like iv said a number of times that the club had told us we were all retained. Try telling an 11 year old they have now changed their mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Unhappygreek View Post
    Thanks will take it on board but the upsetting thing is like iv said a number of times that the club had told us we were all retained. Try telling an 11 year old they have now changed their mind.
    100% a shit situation to be in.
    Consider it a blessing you don’t have to deal with a club that would do that.
    As was said, maybe try and turn it into a positive and inspire him to show them what they are missing.
    Assuming he’s at Olympic now, so shouldn’t have a problem finding a spot at another SAP.

100% tough for him. Hope he finds a club and is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by BS detecor View Post
    My lad played community football until he was 12, spent a year in NPL and then got picked up by the jets. Never got picked in a sap team
    Should be an option.
    I came through community football (8-11 top grade) changed clubs and played 12G, 13D, 14B and 15As before playing ID2s at 15 all while missing out on Macquarie SYL and Newcastle United youth teams.
    At 16 went to Play youth and above in NBN and NPL and have many many great memories and achievements to show for it.

I hope that kids that are talented are still afforded opportunities even though they don’t come from the SAP mould.

Kids are lucky now there are so many pathways and avenues to develop their game. I spent my Tuesday and Thursday nights as a 13yo playing “footy” at soccer training ffs.

Thanks.No his been cut from Olympic as well as a few others, covid means we can’t trial anywhere so it’s tough.

I agree with Cobra. can't wait to watch this game! will the kids be allowed to do the talking on the field or will these wanna be tough guys who are supposed to be Mentors try and make this all about them again!! grow up guys and let the kids play - its not all about you. embarrassing you should not be coaching anyone!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jessepinkman View Post
    Sucks when your kid gets cut, true.
    Coming on a forum and putting someone on blast with half the story is a fast track to making sure your kid (well, moreso you) gets a 'too hard basket' rep going forward.
    Actually the first post was ok and and worth knowing. Probably enough suggestions now going forward. When footy starts everyone will find their way again.

Naaaa after reading all these comments I reckon the masos have pulled off a banger. they have sent in a Trojan horse 🤣.
    Well played Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Doopche View Post
    Naaaa after reading all these comments I reckon the masos have pulled off a banger. they have sent in a Trojan horse 🤣.
    Well played Magic
    Truth! Unhappygreek that Trojan.

WHo TF calls themself that name? Wot cos hamilton are greek all the kids there R2? I gonna make a fake name & chat shit about that club. I got jus the name! I calling Bullshit on him.

I ain’t got a dog in this fight but that BS making up some shit about a fake son. He don’t even have the detail right! 6 kids dumped. Wrong !! TD & coach fault who ain’t even there but u know they all wrong cos…… how?

& now all the Tragic riding in chatting about some 10 yr old game they going to to watch hoping kids biff or parents punch on!

I like to stirr the shit but this shit wild. Grubs R Us

The TD is there has been at training and games before lockdown

Quote Originally Posted by Unhappygreek View Post
    The TD is there has been at training and games before lockdown
    Reading and laughing at the latest thread one of two things has certainly happened here

1. Your son wasn’t good enough to be retained once the EOIs were reviewed

Or

2. and the one I’m backing in as a read hot favourite

You failed the parent di*khead policy and regardless of how good your son was he stood no chance if they got additional EOIs to the current side.

There’s a reason the new coach and TD have players wanting to follow them and that’s a show of support and faith in what they do and how they operate and there’s a reason a club is happy to let parents like you go, all pretty self explanatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Isthisforreal View Post
    Reading and laughing at the latest thread one of two things has certainly happened here
    Or
    You failed the parent di*khead policy and regardless of how good your son was he stood no chance if they got additional EOIs to the current side.

There’s a reason the new coach and TD have players wanting to follow them and that’s a show of support and faith in what they do and how they operate and there’s a reason a club is happy to let parents like you go, all pretty self explanatory.
    Can you not be a moron so this thread doesnt shut down.

Do you know him personally? Chances not. Stop being a cancer on here.

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe View Post
    Can you not be a moron so this thread doesnt shut down.

Do you know him personally? Chances not. Stop being a cancer on here.
    Exactly. The whole story has been done.

I wish the comp would start again so we can talk football.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    You'll have to start a new account with a new name

Although I hope to still be involved on the coaching side so might still qualify!!Just in case ive registered npldad,nl1dad and iddad depending where my son ends up.

You sound like a clown who is obviously mates with the coach and TD.like member justme says unless you know the guy personally how can you make comment.
    You obviously didn’t read the thread of the meeting that the club had where they got rid of both TD and Coach maybe you should go back a few pages.

Or

Option 3 he ain’t a dad of a kid who got let go. He just saying it 2 bad mouth hamilton. Read him posts he don’t no any detail but keep talkin about the TD

Worse thing is wot if the TD read this & think it is one of the dads? 2 kids let go so it ain’t hard 2 just think 1 is posting. maybe he just says both and both kids get black balled just cos this dickhead parent or club man trying to throw shit

It ain’t right & I calling him out. Some kids or parents getting black marks cos this guy. That BS.

Another thread bites the dust

Ok we've sorted that.

On another note. I heard some info that some u12s have been added to TSP? many?
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Ok we've sorted that.

On another note. I heard some info that some u12s have been added to TSP? many?
    I think you’ll find the group grew to 26 but not much chance of it taking place now with the restrictions.

I think you’ll find the group grew to 26 but not much chance of it taking place now with the restrictions.
    cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....