Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Premier Club SAP

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal222 View Post
    Like every club. Just hope they don’t cut down to one team to get rid of the trouble makers
    Or they just get rid of the trouble makers and replace them. Doubt Olympic will be hard pressed to find players to replace them next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Or they just get rid of the trouble makers and replace them. Doubt Olympic will be hard pressed to find players to replace them next year.
    RH will continue to help them out.

Olympic coach u11s gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    RH will continue to help them out.

Olympic coach u11s gone.
    Why would he help out Olympic over Lambton?

Why would he help out Olympic over Lambton?
    Ill guess. Habit.

Stage 3 draw out soon

What do people know about the JDL Gala days? not heard much from my boys club

Quote Originally Posted by Game_over View Post
    Nothing from ours or a few different people I spoke to over the weekend.A few parents not impressed with the travel but I think it will be a good opportunity for the kids to get out into a different environment.

Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    Nothing from ours or a few different people I spoke to over the weekend.A few parents not impressed with the travel but I think it will be a good opportunity for the kids to get out into a different environment.
    Well those parents will be in for a rude shock if their kid plays NPL.

Even ruder if by some miracle they make Jets

Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    Agree, I think it will be a great opportunity for the kids and they will enjoy the experience.

Just wish Northern could be a little more organized so people can sort out work and other family commitment, but I think peace in the middle east is more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Game_over View Post
    I think the information passed on to the clubs was limited.
    The communication didn't clarify whether the gala day allocations would be at a team or club level nor whether the allocations would occur at the same time as the phase 3 draw is released.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Hearing some kids are already being tapped on the shoulder for the Jets next year, has anyone else heard of any movement ?

Quote Originally Posted by Isthisforreal View Post
    Hearing some kids are already being tapped on the shoulder for the Jets next year, has anyone else heard of any movement ?
    Doesnt surprise. And maybe shows that those who are looking for the best are on the ball doing their job. There should be a few which stand out above anyway.

The politics and reputation forming will be on in earnest soon enough.

The kids at the U12s TSP are the main players they are looking at.

The kids at the U12s TSP are the main players they are looking at.
    What’s the quality like there?

What’s the quality like there?
    Quite good, some of them are playing U13s in NPL already and aren't being shown up as poor.

Quite good, some of them are playing U13s in NPL already and aren't being shown up as poor.
    Yes was going to say that i think around 50% of the TSP kids are already in 13's and not out of place.Plus some of the kids who didnt make the TSP in 12's was surprising so hopefully theres enough talent there to form a good team of 13's next year.

That can be problematic as well as some TDs dont like playing their kids up. While others are letting their U11s play 13s.

That can be problematic as well as some TDs dont like playing their kids up. While others are letting their U11s play 13s.
    Some TD's and clubs have zero interest in youth development. They do it because its licence requirement in order to hold a senior NPL licence.

Quote Originally Posted by KITZ View Post
    Some TD's and clubs have zero interest in youth development. They do it because its licence requirement in order to hold a senior NPL licence.
    I couldn’t disagree more.

In 3 years of involvement I am yet to see anything that displays systematic disregard for the kids development.
    I know parents at around 8 or so of the clubs and although there have been moments of discontent, on the whole the clubs have made changes where required for the better.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Clubs that don't push capable players up are not clubs you want your kids at. If an U11 is good enough for U13 then he should be there. No point holding him back, challenge the players to make them better.

What are the sessions like? Skills and drills or game play ?