Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 FFA Cup (local NNSW thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Carl View Post
    Valo played a number of 18s in the second half.
    And Azzurri played a number reserve grade.

Thanks to Valentine for hosting tonight. Valo resting a lot big names, however still a good outfit, Canadian striker in particular. We were a few regular starters short also but wouldn’t have made any difference to the result. We were happy with how we acquitted ourselves for large parts of the game.

Congrats and good luck to Valentine next round vs. Magic.

New Lambton Facebook says they beat Cessnock 8-0. 3-0 up before Cessnock red? Sets up clash with Cooks Hill. Juicy affair.

Updated with confirmed teams now final matches from previous round have been played:

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Charlestown Azzurri vs Newcastle Olympic
    Maitland FC vs Lambton Jaffas
    Cooks Hill vs New Lambton FC
    Edgeworth Eagles vs Weston Workers
    Adamstown Rosebud vs Lake Macquarie City
    Valentine vs Broadmeadow Magic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Updated with confirmed teams now final matches from previous round have been played:
    Next years NPL comp?

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by terry View Post
    Next years NPL comp?
    there's a strong argument that it should have been this season's comp

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    there's a strong argument that it should have been this season's comp
    Yes let’s add more teams to a sub standard comp

Let’s add another sub standard team with an extremely sud standard ground, yep that goes with the flow 🤷*♂️🤦*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Let’s add another sub standard team with an extremely sud standard ground, yep that goes with the flow ��*♂️��*♂️
    i did a drive by up National pk Street. that ground certainly doesnt look substandard
    I heard from someone in the club i talked to at the jets the other night that it hasnt even peaked yet!
    the teams on the other hand are also a work in progress lol theyll get there eventually. whereva the feck people inthis pissant town consider to be 'there' to be

Quote Originally Posted by fozphantom View Post
    i did a drive by up National pk Street. that ground certainly doesnt look substandard
    I heard from someone in the club i talked to at the jets the other night that it hasnt even peaked yet!
    the teams on the other hand are also a work in progress lol theyll get there eventually. whereva the feck people inthis pissant town consider to be 'there' to be
    If you were a Southy tragic you’d be permanently salty too

Lol, been banging The FR Southy bandwagon for 8 years too long haven’t you?

All the jealous wannabes that couldn’t, half of you wouldn’t know if a soccer ball was up your arse although you’d all enjoy it, please come back when you achieved something in football and given back, as I still do,

All the jealous wannabes that couldn’t, half of you wouldn’t know if a soccer ball was up your arse although you’d all enjoy it, please come back when you achieved something in football and given back, as I still do,
    FBR What are your achievements we are all geniunely interested to know your claim to fame.

Quote Originally Posted by W8 WATCHER View Post
    FBR What are your achievements we are all geniunely interested to know your claim to fame.
    Apparently very highly regarded in diplomatic circles.

All the jealous wannabes that couldnÂ’t, half of you wouldnÂ’t know if a soccer ball was up your arse although youÂ’d all enjoy it, please come back when you achieved something in football and given back, as I still do,
    Are you the only person thatÂ’s ever achieved anything/given anything back to the football community are you?

Quote Originally Posted by W8 WATCHER View Post
    Gotta love when knobs start to call out credentials. Keen also to find out old mates quals. I don't disagree the FFA Cup draw looks like 2023 NPL but looking at this year's, does it need another? 2 X 8 teams is never more relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by BBscone View Post
    Gotta love when knobs start to call out credentials. Keen also to find out old mates quals. I don't disagree the FFA Cup draw looks like 2023 NPL but looking at this year's, does it need another? 2 X 8 teams is never more relevant.
    BS
    Your love of knobs is concerning.

For the record, FR put it out there in the interweb, that everyone knows nothing or has done nothing for football, only him. I am genuinely interested what that is, considering he is probably 1 of the most negative towards all football on forum.
    I never stated I was a football know all, as for my creds, as good as everyone else on here. Unless you played for the socceroos, then we are all nobody's. Period..

Can’t fault FR’s contribution to community.
    Played probably same level as some on here, maybe higher than some but that’s not overly relevant. Serving on committees. Probably more important is the work he does with Men of Football organisation supporting footballers in their time of need.

Don’t necessarily agree with all of the comments, which is why everyone’s different right? but credit where its due, he has done more than his fair share for local football. Not saying more than people here, or less, but he has contributed.
    We all come here because we are interested in the game and in the regions footballing future.

With the way some of you guys are going with your comments. No wonder we can’t get volunteers anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Can’t fault FR’s contribution to community.
    Played probably same level as some on here, maybe higher than some but that’s not overly relevant. Serving on committees. Probably more important is the work he does with Men of Football organisation supporting footballers in their time of need.

Don’t necessarily agree with all of the comments, which is why everyone’s different right? but credit where its due, he has done more than his fair share for local football. Not saying more than people here, or less, but he has contributed.
    We all come here because we are interested in the game and in the regions footballing future.
    FRs problem is he doesn't paint a good or welcoming picture for the club he represents. Don't really care what you've done for the game if every single time your fingers touch the keyboard its to slag something off, or other clubs etc.
    Last edited by jessepinkman; 06-05-2022 at 03:55 PM. Reason: used his name, shouldnt do that