Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 FFA Cup (local NNSW thread)

There are a number of threads on this forum that make reference to this. Some great local football history to be discovered.

Looks like the Captain was bored last night and wanted to push all the main threads back to later pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ranger View Post
    Looks like the Captain was bored last night and wanted to push all the main threads back to later pages.
    what the actual f is wrong with that guy. On every forum I've know its pretty much a bannable offence for reviving old threads, I mean as a once of maybe but to purposely log on and cause havoc like that. I feel sorry for the club he is affiliated with, imaging having to deal with him constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by KITZ View Post
    what the actual f is wrong with that guy. On every forum I've know its pretty much a bannable offence for reviving old threads, I mean as a once of maybe but to purposely log on and cause havoc like that. I feel sorry for the club he is affiliated with, imaging having to deal with him constantly.
    If the threads are still open how is that a bannable offence? If you have nothing positive to say then SAY NOTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Carl View Post
    If the threads are still open how is that a bannable offence? If you have nothing positive to say then SAY NOTHING!
    no, its more like if you aren't contributing to the conversation, DON'T REVIVE OLD THREADS. anyway I've reported you since people now can't find the threads for this years posts. seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by KITZ View Post
    no, its more like if you aren't contributing to the conversation, DON'T REVIVE OLD THREADS. anyway I've reported you since people now can't find the threads for this years posts. seriously.
    There is some great content in the older threads and I am deeply interested in it. More than the garbage you write.

No buddy I have never been shown the door anywhere. What has that got to do with FFA Cup? Stay on topic pal or take a hike.

Aren’t you the bloke that got shown the door at valo for being a nuisance then went and supported Edgeworth with your horns? Mr Carl Butcher

Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    Aren’t you the bloke that got shown the door at valo for being a nuisance then went and supported Edgeworth with your horns? Mr Carl Butcher
    No buddy I have never been shown the door anywhere. What has that got to do with FFA Cup? Stay on topic pal or take a hike.

Sounds like he's disgruntled, I wonder why!

Supports Magic now

Jeepers Creepers

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Supports Magic now

Jeepers Creepers
    geez new club every year

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe View Post
    geez new club every year
    Don’t believe everything you read.

Can’t see any thread for this year’s version now the Australia Cup I think. Any early thoughts or predictions for this week’s games.

Quote Originally Posted by mge61 View Post
    Can’t see any thread for this year’s version now the Australia Cup I think. Any early thoughts or predictions for this week’s games.
    Dudley have Medowie tonight at Dudley

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Dudley have Medowie tonight at Dudley
    Result?

Quote Originally Posted by Yesk21 View Post
    Result?
    10+

3-1 to Dudley

Azzurri 3 Bolwarra Lorn 2

Any games played today or results?
    Cheers