Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 FFA Cup (local NNSW thread)

Quote Originally Posted by jessepinkman View Post
    FRs problem is he doesn't paint a good or welcoming picture for the club he represents. Don't really care what you've done for the game if every single time your fingers touch the keyboard its to slag something off, or other clubs etc.
    It doesn't worry me if people have opinion. That's what forums provide. I was told today who old mate FR is. Slagging off others to drive his own tune whilst constantly pissing on a Club he played for when they were in lower divisions who now ignores his existence pisses him off. Sad really.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    just a friendly word of warning from the mods that we reserve the right to post your names and club affiliations

dont think that hiding behind anonymity allows you to behave like idiotic trolls

Bump

Cooks Hill v New Lambton now sanctioned and scheduled for Wed 1st, June at FDAC (Athfield) 7:30pm KO.
    Should the game be called due to wet weather, it will be shifted to LMRFF on Thursday 2nd, 8pm ko.

Reason: NL has a w/out on the 18th and we have w/outs tomorrow and the 25th.
    Klyden, after inhaling the smoke from a cigarette:- (S02E11)
    "I feel as if I have been standing my entire life, and I just sat down."
    The Orville - returning to SBS. June 3rd, 2022

Tonight's Results....
    Magic 3 Valo 1
    Edge 2 Weston 3
    Maitland 6 Jaf 0
    Lakes 2 Town 0

Tonight's results...
    Magic 3 Valo 1
    Edge 2 Weston 3
    Maitland 6 Jaf 0
    Lakes 2 Town 1

What a thrashing at Maitland..did Jaffas rest players ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Yeah it’s bingo night

If Adamstown or Lakes got beat 6-0 the forum would want them kicked out of NPL

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    tend to agree
    with that line up, questions seriously need to be asked at jaffaland
    but i would still kick buds and lakes out lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Jaffas top 4 with games in hand, had 6 players out. Just a bad night, comparing it to Adamstown is a laugh. They have conceded 6 plus goals on more then 3 occasions

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Jaffas top 4 with games in hand, had 6 players out. Just a bad night, comparing it to Adamstown is a laugh. They have conceded 6 plus goals on more then 3 occasions
    Still had a good team with 6 players out
    Starting Team BK, L Virgili, Piddo, Hoole, Hay, Bradley, Papas, Waller, Rooke, Berrigan, J.Virgili

Quote Originally Posted by Swanky View Post
    Still had a good team with 6 players out
    Starting Team BK, L Virgili, Piddo, Hoole, Hay, Bradley, Papas, Waller, Rooke, Berrigan, J.Virgili
    Only having played 5 out of 10 games, and with players in that team you have mentioned have been out with illness of late I think match fitness is an issue at the moment. I don’t think there is anything to worry about at jaffaland as yet. They will be there or there abouts come end of season.

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    great team on paper realistically should be 1st place
    but i am not sure top 4 at this stage, with the way there playing, things need to change
    as for 6 players missing? that line up should never lose 6-0, bad night? i would call it catastrophic

Quote Originally Posted by W8 WATCHER View Post
    great team on paper realistically should be 1st place
    but i am not sure top 4 at this stage, with the way there playing, things need to change
    as for 6 players missing? that line up should never lose 6-0, bad night? i would call it catastrophic
    “If” they beat, valo, lakes & edgy in their catch up games they are equal 1st with still a game in hand..
    But yes that’s not a guarantee and their performance do need an improvement, but I personally think that will come once they get a run of games
    Last edited by Allday; 19-05-2022 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    “If” they beat, valo, lakes & edgy in their catch up games they are equal 1st with still a game in hand..
    But yes that’s not a guarantee and their performance do need an improvement, but I personally think that will come once they get a run of games
    WTF is Jaffaland? The real question is if that joint doesn't win or worse misses the 4 does anyone outside of Jaffaland care? All cash, no soul, who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by BBscone View Post
    WTF is Jaffaland? The real question is if that joint doesn't win or worse misses the 4 does anyone outside of Jaffaland care? All cash, no soul, who cares.
    A land where money is thrown away easily

I heard the coach decided to try playing 3 at the back. Best to do it in a comp they will never win than in a comp they are a good chance of winning.
    It backfired but at least he knows that now.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    tonight's score

Cooks Hill 2 1 New Lambton

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    tonight's score

Cooks Hill 2 1 New Lambton
    Watch the game
    Cookers absolute Shiite., and definitely kissed on the dick with result.
    NL git robbed by ref and free kick, allowed to be taken, no whistle and wall still being set.
    Feel for the Eagles, by far the better team

Cookers absolutely looked like they were playing their 3rd game in 7 days. NL lads very hungry.

Absolutely no love lost on the pitch, I think the players going home with a yellow will outnumber those without.

Cheers to the big turnout of NL fans, thanks for braving the absolute freezing cold. Hope you all enjoyed a schnitty burger and some Coopers.