Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 20/21 AL MD2 |Newcastle Jets v Western Sydney | Fri 08/01/21

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    Following on, I won't be using Ticketmaster ever again to buy tickets, I just won't go. They only did horizontal distance, no vertical. I had 4 people directly in front of me and another 4 directly behind me. That is 8 people within the safe distance. If they let the members sit where they normally sit it would have been safer.
    Have a listen to the Shane Mattiske in the morning. I brought up the ticketing issues from the WSW game with him.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    Following on, I won't be using Ticketmaster ever again to buy tickets, I just won't go. They only did horizontal distance, no vertical. I had 4 people directly in front of me and another 4 directly behind me. That is 8 people within the safe distance. If they let the members sit where they normally sit it would have been safer.
    Yeah I noticed my usual seats filled with people all around it and I was moved a few rows back. It was very weird and they have alot to work todo to fix it for next week. Hope they dont cop a fine from the government because what ever they did or were forced to do had no thought of social distance put into it
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    see the Welchman has fully assimilated to life with the Wankerers, apparently now claiming to have invented coaching, we're the team he created despite being predominantly the team Ernie created and the rest being the new signings Lawrie and Joel created - but still take credit for it Welcher, just waiting for karma when ya get a better offer and piss off on the Wankerers anyway, can't wait to see it will be such a laugh to see them burn...
    Yeah, i thought this was annoying too. He could have stated that differently. Instead he comes across as a ......

"I built this team, Newcastle - I know the way they wanted to play so I tried to counteract that," Robinson told FOX Sports post-match.

Quote Originally Posted by gussie_l View Post
    Yeah, i thought this was annoying too. He could have stated that differently. Instead he comes across as a ......

"I built this team, Newcastle - I know the way they wanted to play so I tried to counteract that," Robinson told FOX Sports post-match.
    We set up differently formation-wise to how he had us set up. 1 less defender=1 more attacker

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    We set up differently formation-wise to how he had us set up. 1 less defender=1 more attacker
    And we only used 2 players to whom he gave debuts - O'Toole and Mauragis
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

If I remember well, the switch to the 3-5-2 (or 5-3-2) formation happened when Deans was interim coach after Ernie got sacked.
    Robbo built on that module (unless he somehow suggested that to Deans before being officially appointed). He did not invent football.

So he should just calm the **** down and just hope there's no more balls rolling towards him next time he plays the Jets, or Boogs might not be that careful next time...
    The more I read about "having to think about his family" the more disgusted I become.
    The whole group of players (apart from the stressed princess, but she's not even worth mentioning) stuck with the club: he just ran away like a coward, no matter what "explanation" he will come up with.

Ambition? Does a move to WSW show ambition? LOL
    Coward

Quote Originally Posted by mic22 View Post
    If I remember well, the switch to the 3-5-2 (or 5-3-2) formation happened when Deans was interim coach after Ernie got sacked.
    Robbo built on that module (unless he somehow suggested that to Deans before being officially appointed). He did not invent football.

So he should just calm the **** down and just hope there's no more balls rolling towards him next time he plays the Jets, or Boogs might not be that careful next time...
    The more I read about "having to think about his family" the more disgusted I become.
    The whole group of players (apart from the stressed princess, but she's not even worth mentioning) stuck with the club: he just ran away like a coward, no matter what "explanation" he will come up with.

Ambition? Does a move to WSW show ambition? LOL
    Coward
    I second that, here here,bravo,spot on get it upya Robbo.