Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 20/21 AL MD3 |Newcastle Jets v Macarthur | Sun 17/01/21

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Plague View Post
    Shit rule.
    Good refereeing.
    Complain more about the tripe the Jets are dishing up, you'll look smarter than crying about the ref.
    got that right in one Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by outsider View Post
    read the new rule-you dont have to like it you just have to wear it-and i dont give a stuff whether you like what i say or not-read it and weep
    Wasn’t talking to you. So take you pretentious comments elsewhere.
    My post shows that I read the rule, I posted the description of it ffs. So maybe learn to read before running you fingers and being too sensitive.
    Last edited by Bremsstrahlung; 17-01-2021 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Wasn’t talking to you. So take you pretentious comments elsewhere.
    My post shows that I read the rule, I posted the description of it ffs. So maybe learn to read before running you fingers and being too sensitive.
    Certainly looks and sounds like you were talking to me since you quoted my comments-and maybe you should spellcheck your comments before commenting-Running YOUR fingers would probably be what you needed.That last bit probably wasn't needed-my bad-sorry.
    Last edited by outsider; 17-01-2021 at 06:21 PM. Reason: my bad

Certainly looks and sounds like you were talking to me since you quoted my comments-and maybe you should spellcheck your comments before commenting-Running YOUR fingers would probably be what you needed.That last bit probably wasn't needed-my bad-sorry.
    Where did I quote you?
    Where did you say what I had in my quotation marks?

I was posting how Mr Bosnich paraphrased the rule interpretation so that other people could see that it wasn’t just a “refs hate Newcastle” rule.
    I feel like there’s instances where the ball comes off a defenders head and then into the arm and it’s called a penalty. It just seems bizarre that after you play at the ball, you can handle the ball. But as has been said, if that’s the rule, then that’s it.

Critiquing my iPhone autocorrect grammar, but putting hyphens everywhere unnecessarily.... Don’t think your grammar is much better either but I prefer not to be “that guy” that resorts to the grammar argument. (I know I’m now being “that guy”)

What a rubbish goal.
    On first view it looked like Duncan could have dived for that at least. Idk. Slow motion.
    I was down that end. He couldn't get to either of them in my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

FINALLY!!!!
    Jets fans turning on each other with petty bullshit about spelling and grammar.
    Season has officially started now lads let's ****ing do this!!!!!!!!

Where did I quote you?
    Where did you say what I had in my quotation marks?

I was posting how Mr Bosnich paraphrased the rule interpretation so that other people could see that it wasn’t just a “refs hate Newcastle” rule.
    I feel like there’s instances where the ball comes off a defenders head and then into the arm and it’s called a penalty. It just seems bizarre that after you play at the ball, you can handle the ball. But as has been said, if that’s the rule, then that’s it.

Critiquing my iPhone autocorrect grammar, but putting hyphens everywhere unnecessarily.... Don’t think your grammar is much better either but I prefer not to be “that guy” that resorts to the grammar argument. (I know I’m now being “that guy”)
    if you use my original quote then i assume you are quoting me-not a big fan of the rule either but this how we have to interpret and referee to the rule now-different interpretations for defenders and attackers.We all know that Mr Bosnich interprets things to suit himself.Have a look at Law 12 re hand ball and you will probably be more confused
    Last edited by outsider; 17-01-2021 at 06:39 PM. Reason: error

Hand ball rule may have been interpreted and applied correctly, but I don't like it. The interference of the hand certainly gave the defence and advantage in the contest.

Guess that's how football is these days.

Nice to be back in the stadium after so long
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

if you use my original quote then i assume you are quoting me-not a big fan of the rule either but this how we have to interpret and referee to the rule mow
    I didn’t though?
    Think you’re after Mr Belchardo.

I only quoted you after you responded to my comment.
    Anyway. Least we made plague happy.

Just highlights the dangers of committees to me. This (IFAB) is the same group that brought us VAR.

Disappointing end. We really do look terrible. Anybody else think that given the season is gone, and uga is leaving anyway, that we should give koutroumbis a go as DM? That was his original position yeah?

Macarthur weren't much chop.

Referee applied the new handball rule correctly.
    Unfortunately he wasn't as meticulous with respect to the new rules for fouls and other actions where yellow cards are now supposedly mandatory.

Hey isn't it FOOTball.... FMD These rules makers are all suffering from COVID
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Can somebody please introduce Roy to Yuel and let the pair know they play for the same outfit

We aren’t great in the front 3rd but I actually think we should have 3 draws at least. If we can sort out the concentration at both ends of the pitch we will get some results...hopefully

IMO we were the best team out there, same as with the wankerers. Credit to Deans.

BUT: stoopid goal in the first 10 minutes (how many times have we seen it happen... so frustrating). Duncan could have tried, at least, it didn't seem impossible to reach.
    Johnny misses the header on 2nd goal.

We should have scored 3, at least: Rami is impressive, Roy is cooked.
    Yuel is frustrating, yes, but give the bloke some time: in the end, it's the freaking a-league, we can't afford anyone atm, might as well give a chance to some young guns (and he's got so much potential).
    Same applies to Mauragis, Yengi etc.
    Same does not apply to Roy.

Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    We aren’t great in the front 3rd but I actually think we should have 3 draws at least. If we can sort out the concentration at both ends of the pitch we will get some results...hopefully
    I hate to agree with Red, but I agree with Red..