Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20/21 AL MD6 | Western Sydney Wanderers v Newcastle Jets | Fri 29/01/21

20/21 AL MD6 | Western Sydney Wanderers v Newcastle Jets | Fri 29/01/21

Hopefully boogs snaps ibini's ankle

Fold the club

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Fold the club
    Fold the league. Commentators tying to polish turds but the level of football I've witnessed this season has been very mediocre and somehow getting worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Who are Western Sydney playing tonight? I've only heard speedie mention them
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    a point is a point - the improvement is encouraging

what were opinions on Prso? seemed okay but we brought him on for Ramy and he doesn't seem to be a straight up attacking mid

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    what were opinions on Prso? seemed okay but we brought him on for Ramy and he doesn't seem to be a straight up attacking mid
    Promising
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Great effort for a team playing 9 v 11. Injury or otherwise Gus and Ramy may as well have stayed on the bus listening to there ipods or watching a video.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Great effort for a team playing 9 v 11. Injury or otherwise Gus and Ramy may as well have stayed on the bus listening to there ipods or watching a video.
    Agree Deans needs to rotate a few kids so he doesn’t flog them to death

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    Very good

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Agree Deans needs to rotate a few kids so he doesn’t flog them to death
    That's my one issue. Can't play the same 11 each week. Need to rotate a little

We've got a period of gaps between games now while its ramping up for others. That may play in our favour if they're tired from a compressed schedule while we've got some time off

We've got a period of gaps between games now while its ramping up for others. That may play in our favour if they're tired from a compressed schedule while we've got some time off
    Gives Rami time to heal
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

We dominated WSW for most of the game. Carl whinged about ref but his team did a lot of shirt pulling and holding throughout the game which they got away with - particularly on Yeul.

If we were more clinical in front of goal we could easily have won by three goals. WSW didn't create much at all.

Prso did very well on debut for the club. Looks very good with the ball at his feet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    We dominated WSW for most of the game. Carl whinged about ref but his team did a lot of shirt pulling and holding throughout the game which they got away with - particularly on Yeul.

If we were more clinical in front of goal we could easily have won by three goals. WSW didn't create much at all.

Prso did very well on debut for the club. Looks very good with the ball at his feet.
    I agree. I thought we were good value. Prso looked promising. We have been in each game

Carl seems unhappy. Excellent

thought we were reasonably good and a step up from previous weeks.

soft penalty, but definitely a penalty. having said that, i think it wouldn't have been overturned if it hadn't been awarded.

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    That's my one issue. Can't play the same 11 each week. Need to rotate a little
    Get your point but our squad does not run deep enough in quality to be rotating, particularly in key positions.

To be a chance in games Deans really has not had any choice but to roll out the same, Deans has done a stellar job with the depth of quality in the squad or lack of and the general circus the club was and still is.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Get your point but our squad does not run deep enough in quality to be rotating, particularly in key positions.

To be a chance in games Deans really has not had any choice but to roll out the same, Deans has done a stellar job with the depth of quality in the squad or lack of and the general circus the club was and still is.
    Well then he better not ever whinge about fitness and lack of depth when he has barely rotated or tried out the squad players
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Well then he better not ever whinge about fitness and lack of depth when he has barely rotated or tried out the squad players
    Lol. You tell him Stanny.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.