Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
Can't see Deans here next year. All were seeing is regression and got no idea what his style or game plan is besides all age hoof ball
How do you suggest he's going to be sacked? We don't have any owners to make that decision and don't have funds to pay him out or funds to sign a new one. Dean's was already on a contact, he's likely getting paid the same salary and just sitting in a different chair right now.

We don't have any owners, I swear half of you lot have completely forgotten that we could fold at any point now, there is even a very strong chance that they've already made the decision to fold us up and give Canberra the licence next season and are just waiting until seasons end to announce it. We have a squad full of players who are either not good enough to start in the league, or if they are good enough to start are looking for new clubs to sign for before we do close up shop like Uga, Johny K and suprisingly to all of us Matt Millar. I wouldn't be surprised if Jackson and Thurgate are looking for clubs as well to secure their futures.

Personally I'm going to praise Deans for coming into a precarious position, on a sinking ship, and doing better than what Breb did with that Victory squad which cost 2 or 3 times what ours probably does. We've only had one spanking, the 4-1 loss to Adelaide, and have only lost by 2 goals once before tonight as well. I don't even think many other managers available would have this squad anywhere but bottom of the table, and I mean that truthfully.